Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Cam- So sorry about the test, but yea for breaking in the new place soon=0)

Luv- I also stick to wearing a sports bra most the time. I am def planning on going through with the reduction of course it will be a bit because I do plan on trying to Breast Feed again. But it needs to be done, because they do not fit my body, and even when I loose weight I never seem to loose it there. I am glad DH was able to be there for you today, and glad you did not have a reaction. I got my fx this is the last time you have to go through this.

Jada- today I did feel a little better, but of course it seems when I am having an ok, people at work wanna act a fool. Sometimes I just do not understand how people can act to childish and create so much drama. But oh well. Making up for lost time is always good LOL. Praying for good numbers from the SA. I love your story about your sorority sister, and your positive thoughts, the are always so encouraging

SMH- I am just lucky to have such a sweet Little girl already, ,who has been extra cuddly herself. Maybe she senses it. Hope things go well on Saturday!!!

Law- I do find it treasuring to an extent, its just kinda hard because it is so different from the last. I can understand your position too though. I have only vomited once, and think it was more because I didn't eat for awhile. It's mainly heartburn like Nausea. Zofran and Tums and I press on.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! We had a vm on my cell (can't have my phone in my building) and all looks great with the hubs!!! So I'm not sure what happens next? My appointment is on 4 March...guess we keep practicing in the meantime. ;) head is still hurting so going to bed now!!

10 years ago

afmedic hope you feel well soon! I agree with SMH that symptoms are good signs though. Maybe it's different because it's a boy? Who knows ;)

JLH hooray for good numbers!!! Did they give you actual numbers or did they just say it's good? Either way that is very reassuring :)

Morning to all! I am 1 DPO officially. Temp shot WAY up today. I am so glad to be in the TWW. Funny though because we BD'd this morning and remember I said yesterday that it "couldn't hurt" (our chances)? Well it DID hurt my cervix. Yeesh. I pretended it didn't though, so it wouldn't be ruined for him LOL! Just glad I can sleep in from now on and don't have to worry about morning BD.

10 years ago • Post starter

@luvtowalkfast- I am usually a 30-32 E/F depending on the bra brand. So even specialty stores are usually wondering why my band size isn't proportionate to my cup size haha. Sorry it's hard to find your boobs a proper home :(. Congrats on the positive OPK. Happy to hear you had a better experience this time around.

@cam- I am sorry to hear about your test. Don't let it get you down!

@JLHart22 - I am feeling much better, thank-you! Hope you dh's numbers are good! And I am happy to hear about your friend! That's great news.

@ So_much_hope- Haha yeah, they grow out of the 0-3 month clothes so fast. I feel as if he was maybe only in them for a week or so. ha

4 dpo for me I think. I had a temp. drop below coverline this morning. Whatever that means. I hope it goes back up. I don't think I can really trust my temps lol. Currently waiting for the school bus to come so I can go back to bed and "prepare" for another night shift.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Luv and Blue!

10 years ago

@luv: Your dh is a cutie!! How's the gas? I hope it subsided in time for your bd session this morning :) Yay for temp rise this morning! Sounds like you timed it 100% perfectly! Sorry your cervix hurt this morning though.. But you get to sleep in now and not have to worry about morning bding!! I have a good feeling that this is your last tww ;)

@afmedic: You must have giant honkers!! Before I got pg I was a B so all this talk of reduction makes my head spin! I am so sorry you are already fighting heartburn :( I'd get an Rx for it right away. Its not worth dealing with it in my mind! They say kids can sense pregnancies! She is just being an awesome big sister already!! Oh that makes me SMILE!! The weather man is changing his forecast for this weekend to rain again... so we may not get anymore photos..

@JLHart: Wooohooo!!!!!!!! So great to hear everything looks fantastic with dh's SA! Love it! I am so sorry you have another headache though. :( I feel like you've been sick or with headache forever. I really hope you can shake it! Looking forward to your March 4th appointment!!

@blue: Those are some giant tatats!! I was so sure this little girl was going to come early and was happy because she was gonna fit in those 0-3 month clothes longer. Now I'm thinking she's not going anywhere fast. Yay for being in the tww. The temp dip is probably just a one off. I hope your night shift goes well tonight!

AFM: Loving not working - as long as I stay busy. I think I might try to plan my baby annoucments today. Figure out where I want to order them through etc. Might be time to set up a pinterest account!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv--sorry about the IUI pain! It must reassuring to hear DH say something hopeful about this cycle! To be honest, I really don't feel pregnant and haven't really for the entire pregnancy so far (aside from gigantic tatas).

Jada--Hey you! What happens at your appointment! Happy to hear all went well with the sample!

Blue--whoa. Those are bigs. I'll never complain about my "big" tatas to you ;) hehe.

SMH--I can't believe how little time you have left until RElla is here. How exciting!

afmedic--waiting too long to eat was the only thing that caused nausea during the first tri--but I like food so that was a nonissue ;)

10 years ago

@law: I know.. she'll be here soon! Though now that I'm not working and I'm so relaxed I haven't been having contractions... Seems like she's not going anywhere fast.... You are so lucky you've felt so great during your pregnancy. Though I can imagine not having symptoms would be very worrisome. Good thing you know you are pregnant or we might see you on an episode of 'I didn't know I was pregnant', lol!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--the hard lump in my stomach would've sent me to the doctor I think...and the breathlessness. haha. Rella's all comfy in there I guess.

10 years ago

bluerose I have my FX that your temps go back up! That sucks that your chart tries to confuse you :( Based on your OPKs and CM I think you definitely O'd though!

JLH hope you had a good day today!

SMH hey girl! I hope you're right about my last TWW ;) I feel a bit different about this month. Trying not to be too optimistic though. Did you end up making your announcements today?

lawbride I am glad you've had an easy pregnancy! You earned it after having such a hard time before pregnancy ;) Big tatas can be fun....sometimes. LOL!

amag how are the hormones going??

AFM not much going on today, bloated and gassy but it's not tooooo too bad. Looking back at my charts, my 1 DPO temp has never been this high! Hopefully it means multiple follicles.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo