Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Luv--i'm sorry hun. What's the next step for you? How many IUIs do you plan to do before moving forward? hmph.. that sounds like a blast to run and see Paris that way. Your husband is a bit of a pooper, eh? haha. Totally kidding. I guess to each his or her own--I'd LVOE LOVE LOVE to do that!

Jada--very busy day. Somewhat stressful as well. Woke up, went to the gym, went to the grocery store, had breakfast worked on my debate, made DH lunch, and now I have to prepare for class, then have lunch, then go to class from 3-6 and then come home, make dinner for DH and for me (2 separate meals), prepare for tomorrow's class and then relax. Whew. Tired already.

1st--that's very sweet of you to name Lynzie after them! I love names with meaning! :)

Blue--you and me both. I could be a professional eater--or a food critic..haha. I just LOVE food! :)

Cam--how are you lady?

AFM..welp, I think I've convinced DH! Baby girl is now called Harper! :)

10 years ago

Hiya,

I am sitting here in my office and it's kinda warm...it is making me so very sleepy!

1st, thanks for the kind words!! How's your day going?

Law, seriously I am tired just reading about your day. I do hope it goes smoothly for you! And yeah for Harper, I love it!!

OMG...ready to GO!!!

10 years ago

Jada--lol. yeah, it's pretty intense. I worked on class stuff till 2:10 without lunch, then had to prepare dinner (crockpot meal) and that took until 2:30 and I had to make lunch for myself as well and eat all by 3pm so I can get to class by 3:10.

10 years ago

Law, WHOOOOO!!!! :)

10 years ago

Thanks everyone! I have decided to do some painting in the house. Touch ups here and there and closet doors that the man didn't think we should paint before. haha

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!

10 years ago

@Law: Thank you :) And yay for Harper!!! :)

@JLHart: You are very welcome :) And my day was pretty good, busy, but good :) ... Thanks for asking :)

10 years ago

Morning Sunshines!

Hope all is well with everyone...it's Friday Eve and Scandal Thursday!! Ready for the weekend although it will be crazy busy...stuff for the house and hopefully some pampering events :) Praying AF doesn't show...we will see!

10 years ago

Morning Ladies!

Law: What a day! Hope you got through everything.

Jada: Hope your symptoms end up in something +!

1st, Afmedic: How is going today?

Holly: Thanks for the affirmation

Blue: How did the painting go? What colors did you use? Hope its a "manly" color

SMH: So sorry labor was like that. Glad you got the epidural! Sorry about the tearing though. An episiotomy makes the "repair work" easier and neater and tearing naturally can go horribly wrong.

Luv: I am so disappointed for you. Really don't know what to say...if I feel the way I do, I cannot for a moment even imagine how you feel.

AFM: CD3. I was just thinking of my post O symptoms...and thinking that my PMS symptoms wouldn't be as strong as there were if I didn't ovulate...nausea, sleepiness, painful, veiny breasts, sensitive nipples, acne... that could mean that the problem most likely isnt on my side...can't switch the DH...so I may as well stop trying. DH is a heavy smoker and although I have tried to get him to stop...he's still doing it!

10 years ago

Hey girls, figured I'd pop in and update, CD 1 for me. Not too happy about it. Trying to distract myself so I might not post very much until I'm feeling better. Hugs to all my ladies.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo