Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Bare with me posting from my phone seeing as my dog chewed my computer cord. I hope you guys do not feel I have bounced on you I promise I am here and post as I can. I did get my BFP but still care about you guys. I'll post more as soon as I get my new computer charging cable.

10 years ago

So I am going back 4 pages to start responding, so my responses may be a bit odd as I read new updates on y'all.

@cam. Sorry about the shorter cycles :( that is odd!! I too love the pics of my little girl (shocking I know). I can't watch the slideshow with sobbing! Sorry about AF :( that sucks :( I hope the move goes/went well!

@jlhart: I hope the hsg did the trick and your BFP is coming your way!! Thanks for calling my little girl beautiful. I agree but it's nice to hear :) so so so sorry you are sick again :( what's up with that? Glad you got it in tho! Life with Rella is WONDERFUL I am exhausted and have broken down into tears more than once but she's everything I've dreamed of and more. A perfect little angel. Thanks for asking. That is so exciting you picked out the baby's room!! And my dh and I love the voice! Rella's middle name is Lee. Lee is my middle name and my aunt's middle name :) I'm excited for your ob appointment!

@mich: hey!! Good to see you! So exciting about the clomid!! Praying you get your BFP!

@blue: thanks for understanding my absence. 10 DPO and spotting :( that sucks. Maybe you need supplemental progesterone? I'm so glad to hear you made an appointment!! Exciting!!! Sorry the photos were tough for you. Hugs!! I'm not sure if I knew you had a miscarriage. I am so so sorry. No one should have to know that pain.

@janise: thanks!! And glad you had fun in Florida!

@Holly: Thanks! Glad to see you back. We missed you!! I hope the acupuncture and herbs work for you?

@amag: Thanks! Sorry you've been down and see that you are doing better now. Yay! I'm so excited for you tho! I can't believe you are going to be ready for egg retrieval in 2 short weeks!!! Ahh!!! I am praying so hard that it works for you!!! I too needed help getting pregnant and I can tell you first hand, it doesn't change the way you look at your baby :) and I don't think you'll have issues on the meds. You are so sweet - they won't effect you ;)

@luv: thanks!! As far as sore.. I'm pretty sore.. I tore pretty bad so that sucks but I've been assured I'll heal up like new. Sorry your dh was sick on your trip! That made me laugh - you being jealous of his diarrhea. Lol. I hope you've been able to push out a bm! I think constipation is a great sign. Ah, I just saw you were able to poop. Congrats! Praying you get your BFP this cycle!!!!! Thanks for the shout out! Sorry I've been mia. I really have been thinking about you all. I actually haven't been reading along until today. It's amazing how all time consuming a baby and then general upkeep of myself and house are. I'm gonna try to be better about getting on here and cheering you all on!! Sorry you feel out :( gr28 felt out and ended up with twins so you never know... Congrats on the new client and hilarious gas :) I hope you start to feel better emotionally soon.

@afmedic: you are too sweet! I cried when I read your kind words! I hope you are feeling better and enjoying your pregnancy!!

@mamak: Hey! How are you? How's the pregnancy going? Getting close! How many more days?

@law: congrats on the girl!! I know how badly you wanted a girl. Awesome!!! Hehehehe!! I am so excited for you!! Sorry you've been feeling low. Your dh is too cute - a daddy's girl :)

@janise: hey sweetie. Hugs to you!

@1stTTC: thanks honey. How are you doing?

AFM: I can't believe my little girl is already 10 days old, yet today is my due date. We had a rough go of things at first because Rella had high bilirubin and had to be on a special light bed 24/7 the first four days we were home so I couldn't hold her expect for feeding and changing her. It was torture. They think it was caused by the almost four hours she spent I the birth canal while I was pushing. (Bruising to her head) The preeclampsia meds and pitocin offset eachother so my contractions were coming 4-6 minutes apart so id get her head out 1/3rd of the way each contraction but she'd slide back in between the contractions. We ended up spending three nights in the hospital and my blood pressure is still high so I'm on meds. Rella is doing great now and is thriving.

Again I'm sorry for being mia for so long. I hope I can keep up now!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--so happy RElla is doing fantastic. I hope your BP comes down soon. Is your doctor concerned or is this common to have happen? She is such a doll by the way--you should definitely share more photos! :)

10 years ago

Whew...one day down and four to go...lol!

Law, you are doing so well and what an amazing accomplishment you are achieving by completing law school! It's going to come together for you, I feel it ;)

Luv, it's all good chica! Extra money....yes!! Thanks for the positive words, they really do help!!

Jan, love your analogy!

1st, I'm good, thanks for asking! How are things progressing?

AFMed, how are you feeling? Your pup must have been upset?! Lol!

SMH, hi!!! So good to hear from you! I agree with law, more pics ;) So happy it all turned out well despite the obstacles. Thanks for sharing your story with us! Brain fart...As soon as you wrote Lee I was like oh yeahhhh!

AFM, oh my....my mom is SO silly. She calls me today and tells me I'm pregnant. I'm like WHAT? She was like I'm having all the symptoms and it can't be me...so it has to be you. HAAAAA!!! That cracked me up...when the day does come I really want a special way to tell her and my daddy...but more importantly my hubby! Now I'm home in bed just wanting for the DH to make it home...

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I've been stalking the threads. My computer is still being repaired, so I'm using my phone to post. Which sucks. Even worse, I'm teaching a class this term (I teach online) and it is hard to post and grade assignments from my phone.

Law- congrats! I would love to have a little girl!

SMH, sorry you BP is still elevated after having Ms. Rella. Glad to hear she is doing better though.

Luv - I'm sending you a virtual hug. I wish I could cheer you up!

JLH - hope there is a bfp in your future.

Afmedic - glad to hear all is well. Sorry to hear you are phone posting too. That is not fun. Miss my computer!

Sorry if I missed anyone! Good luck to everyone who is praying for a bfp!

User Image

10 years ago

Jada--thanks girl. I know it will...with 130k worth of debt I have no other choice than to get my shit together.

Holly--thank you girlie.

AFM--nothing exciting going on for me today. I ate an entire box of fruity pebbles, I guess that was kind of exciting because I've been so restricted in what i can eat. I bought the cereal yesterday before I found out I couldn't have rice so I decided to just eat it anyway so that it's gone and not taunting me. I feel like I could pop--I seriously overdid it but what's done is done.

10 years ago

@Law: Well, I hope DH comes to your side soon because I agree... Harper is beautiful. And I have been doing good. I am almost 21 weeks now :)

@AFMedic: How are things going your way? Great, I hope :)

@SMH: I am doing good. Thanks for asking :) So, glad Rella is doing so good and I hope the meds help with your high blood pressure!

@JLHart: Things are progressing good :) Thanks for asking :) And I so hope your mom is right!!! :) FX'd for you!!!!

AFM: We finally agreed on a name for baby girl...

Lynzie Virginia :)

10 years ago

Top of the morning ladies! CD1 for me today.

10 years ago

janise I hear you, it's a good analogy with the grocery store! I am so sorry about AF hun. Hugs for you <3

1stTTC good to see you, I know what you mean about posting on a cell phone. It's almost impossible. Glad everything is going well for you though!

lawbride I hope you get your way re: the name but Alexa is lovely too! I don't think you can go wrong. I am sending good-sleep vibes your way, my dear! Don't feel bad about eating a box of Fruity Pebbles. It happens to the best of us. They're fortified with vitamins too! ;)

afmedic eek about your dog! This is why I don't have pets, LOL ;) We definitely know that you care! There are some girls that got their BFPs and they're probably about to give birth any second and they stopped posting the day they got a BFP, then they show up when someone announces a pregnancy, it is highly suspicious ;) You are not one of them!

SMH I am so happy for you that Rella is finally here, glad everything is coming along as far as your (and her) recovery. Sounds like it hurt a lot! Did you have an epidural? I am still undecided on whether I'd get one but I'm leaning toward not. Not because I am opposed to it morally or anything, but because I heard ONE horror story about chronic back and leg pain from a misplaced epidural (which I'm sure is extremely rare) but it's enough to make me nervous because it would mean I'd have to be much less active.

JLH I hope your mom is right! LOL! I've never heard of a MOM having "sympathy pains" ;) Do you know when you'll test?

Holly hey girl! I hope your comp gets fixed soon. You're back to the drugs/IUI grind right? Hope it's going okay!

AFM 14 DPO and had a small temp drop, I am seriously feeling out. Oh well. Not looking forward to another month of Clomid and IUI. Plus I am worried because DH might need to be sent to Spain for work in a couple of weeks and then we'd miss the IUI window (and possibly my fertile window). I am hoping that he doesn't have to go!

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry I have been mia we have had a lot of sickness around here. I am so ready for spring. I got really far behind. Sorry for those who got AF it would be really frustrating crossing my fingers for you guys still. I will try to be more active on here.

Luv I hope your husband doesn't have to go to Spain.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo