Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Hi all!

@law: Sorry about the rough start to your morning. :( I hope your day gets better.

@clove: So sorry about the blood drive. That would have sent me over the edge especially coming home to a mad baby. That's the worst!

@jlhart: glad the witch has lightened up! At least it'll be nice weather during your fertile week!

@cam: yay for the tww. Fingers crossed for you!! Glad you were able to drop a class - you had waaay too much going on. And very glad you are loving your new house!

@1st: There are a lot of Mckenzies around here too. I think Lynzie is perfect! Hopefully there won't be too many others :)

@amag: awesome on the blood results! Can't wait to hear how your u/s turns out today!!! Let us know ASAP. I am so flipping excited for you!!

@afmedic: I started the Fenugreek yesterday. So far there has been no change. I just pray it helps :-/

AFM: Rella is good. Woke up early for her feeding today so she is off her schedule :(. Now she has a horrible case of the hiccups. Poor thing. Like I mentioned above I started the supplement that is supposed to increase breast milk yesterday. So far no change :(

Here is the link to her newborn photos. A lot of them didn't turn out :(
http://www.rickedelmanphotography.com/Baby-Rella/n-mGNbL/
Password: Brell

User Image

10 years ago

SMH, I love the pics!! So creative with the wedding rings on her :) Thanks so much for sharing. I pray your milk comes in soon how you need/want it to!

10 years ago

@JLHart: thanks so much for the compliment and the well wishes! :)

User Image

10 years ago

1st I am glad he is sleeping well too. I like my sleep. I like the name Lynzie.
Smh I was annoyed last night especially since I had errands to run but didn't. I will save those for when my dh gets home today. It was supposed to be his day off, but he is working overtime this month. Your baby is so cute. I loved the pictures.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

SMH--she's such a doll. i love the ones where she's yawning! :)

1st--I have heaps of allergies--most cereals are a no go for that reason. :(

clove--I always hate wasting food but him wasting something that I wanted desperately and couldn't have just really irked me. It was like he was rubbing it in--although not on purpose of course. I'm over it now :)

jada--I'm a bit better already. Still stressed but over that moment that I had this morning.

Cam--so happy you're happy in your new place. It's nice that your classes are grouped together--it makes for less stressful off days IMO. I hate having class and school work/class prep to do every.single.day. having 1 day to play catch up would be so nice. How's work been going?

10 years ago

Law work is a monster within its self. We are in the window for state to come so much anxiety. But all in all everything will be ok!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh gorgeous photos and very creative my dear.

User Image

10 years ago

Once again I waited too long to reply and I can't go back far enough! Miss you girls.

Cam sorry your test didn't go well but I'm glad you are focusing more specifically now!

lawbride why couldn't he get his OWN cereal?! Don't blame you for being pissed. Geez!

JLH glad AF is easing up and you feel ok about it. Miami sounds like a great place to conceive haha :)

Hello to all the mamas and the others I might have missed!

Well I had my annual "lady exam" today and fortunately they decided to surprise me and FINALLY do an u/s. They found small follicular cysts on my ovaries and said "that usually indicates polycystic ovaries" but they didn't say "you have PCOS." My hormones are normal and I am ovulating fine on the Clomid so I'm not too worried. It's almost a relief because at least I know what the deal might have been with not getting pregnant before now. It's only CD 9 so uterine lining was only 0.3 but they think it'll increase just fine. After all that I went down and got blood drawn for a general health screening and thyroid check and I fainted after the draw. It was not my idea of a good time. I was at the damn hospital for over two hours total when it was all said and done.

10 years ago • Post starter

I officially have an appt with the awesome RE that is 75 minutes away! May 12 in the morning.

10 years ago • Post starter

luv: well glad they did the U/S!! thats at least helpful finally!! Dont you hate it when they say you dont need one and its not warranted but they finally do it and they find something they could have probrobly seen sooner if they only did it when you asked them too...ugh !! Glad you have the appointment with the RE does that mean DH is starting to come around to the possibility of IVF!! im looking forward to great things for you really soon!!

Cam: sorry you felt the need to drop the extra class but it looks like you have your priorities straight. Glad you are liking the new place and things are going well!!

jada: super jealous wish i could be going to miami right about now. that would be so nice and a much needed vacation!!

law: I think i would have done the same to my DH if he had done that to me. It seems stupid and it might now have really been about the cereal just a lot of little things built up and the cereal was the last straw!! at least thats how i usually react when things build up one small thing will just set me off...lol

AFM: well went to the RE again today for blood draw and U/S. they said my numbers of my blood draw have been great and they dont want me to change the meds at all..which im glad about seeing i havent had any problems. With the U/S i was told i had about 12 good size follies right now. 1 at 17 a at 15 and the rest around 13mm. which they said is great to see. i have to continue the meds for another couple days they say with the meds the follies tend to grow about 2mm per day at this point. so that would mean by sunday the smaller ones would all be about 17mm which is where they want them to be. I have to go in again sunday morning if all looks well ill trigger on Sunday night or monday morning latest meaning my egg retrieval will be either tuesday or wednesday morning the latest!! which means the implantation would be anytime between next friday ann monday the following week. then nine days later i can test!! I just cant wait to be over with the shot part of the whole process. its not that it hurts or bothers me really its just remembering to do it and because the gonal f has to be kept refrigerated after mixing you have to make sure you are home to take the shot at a certain time everyday so it gets frustrating when trying to make plans... but i would do anything to get my LO so i know itll all be worth it in the end.

Hope everyone is doing well!!! i am off to go grocery shopping apparently i have let myself run dry of just about everything...lol.. i really hate grocery shopping but it has to get done..ugh!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo