Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@BlueRose: I think we were posting at the exact same time!! Haha :) And that is sooo weird. But I have heard of some women taking longer to get their bfp... Maybe it's just taking some time? Did you post a picture of the test? FX'd for you!!!!!

10 years ago

blue: not saying this is what is happening to you but if you are pretty regular and still getting negatives i would call the dr. for a blood draw. My aunt never got positives on at home urine ones. but she just knew she was without any real "symptoms" . she used to have to argue with them to send her for blood draw and everytime she was preggo. Good luck i do hope its just taking longer to get your bfp!!

smh: i dont usually get constipated at all but it is a major side effect of the meds i am currently taking but i have been taking two stool softners a day now and still its not really helping too much...!! part of me thinks this could be it or is at least praying it is. the other side is just so doubtful that it would work on the first shot. Dont get me wrong i would be over the moon and i know it has worked on the first time for a lot of people. Im just so confused as to what to think. i wish i had been temping still right along so i would at least know where about i stood with that but i stopped doing all that a few months ago so im kinda in limbo at the moment but trying to stay positive. Dh is so excited that this could be it I guess i just dont want to get my hopes up again then have someone tell me im not !! Hows Rella doing is the pink eye clearing up a little for her!! thats always awful when little ones get something like that which just makes them miserable and uncomfortable. and sometimes there is nothing more we can do other than just hold them and try to calm them!!! Good luck hope with the drops it goes away quickly

10 years ago

amag--thanks girlie. how exiting and nerve wrecking that you get to test tomorrow. I'd be giddy, anxious, nervous, scared and who knows what else all at the same time. You've got several other eggies waiting to be implanted so just keep reminding yourself of that. I always prepare myself for the worst--maybe that's not the best strategy but I guess it helps manage disappointment. So glad your mom's surgery went well! that's excellent news!

SMH--i seriously cannot wait until it's over. I should be submitting it this week. I think so at least. I've got to do lots of work on the footnotes. ugh. I hate citations. No fun at all.

blue--hmph. that's odd. can you call your doctor and request a blood draw? I hope good news is on the horizon! Sounds so promising. I'm excited for you!

1st--so tell me about you! what's going on lately? How's your bump coming along--showing a lot, a little? How do you feel? Do you feel lots of baby movements?

AFM...I had that awful test on Saturday (i might have mentioned that already) but i'm glad it's over. Now it's paper time, 2 assignments, and 2 appointments this week. Today I've got one in the allergy department and Friday I have my OB check up. In a few weeks DH's brother-in-law's sister is visiting us for 10 days. I'm pretty excited. it will break up the time I have left until graduation. There's exactly 49 days left until I'm officially done. Class is over in 4 weeks (counting this one). The end is in sight. YES!

10 years ago

lawbride heya! Sounds like you had fun shopping! I like your philosophy: mostly onesies. Keep it simple! Plus kids outgrow those cute clothes so fast. It'd be silly to spend TOO much $$ on them ;) I am so excited for you being in the home stretch of law school! And you'll never ever have to be in school ever again!! Yay!

JLH hope you had a safe trip back home! Glad you had fun!

SMH sorry about the pinkeye! And so it begins. Kids can be little germ magnets, although if they do get sick it is helpful for their immune system. Perhaps I am being overly optimistic but hey why not? ;)

Cam hope you're doing well with your tests and whatnot!

Holly hello! Glad you are back safe from Europe! Where all did you go over there?

bluerose I am psyched about your awesome LP! Also it did not go unnoticed that your chart is MUCH better this month than it has been before. Definitely a clear ovulation/LP. You must be burning up some major progesterone! Hope it ends in a BFP for you soon here!

amag so glad your mom's surgery went well! That must be a load off your shoulders. One less thing to worry about. FX for your blood draw and I agree with lawbride, focus on having so many good blastocysts ready to go. One of them, even if it's not this one (which I think it is) will definitely be your baby! And yes, the pains are probably gas, that happens to me often in the TWW where I think it's PMS cramps or something ;)

1stTTC ooh I am jealous of your sleeping schedule! I think we could all use a good nap ;) haha!

AFM I started walking outside this weekend with DH, and it's been TOUGH. Really windy and hilly. I'm used to walking 1 mile at a time indoors, and I went 3.5 miles on Saturday. I am ashamed to say it took a lot out of me. Used to be able to walk 5 miles in under an hour like it was nothing! I'm gonna start walking a couple miles a few times a week just to get a bit of exercise in. It might help increase blood flow to my uterus and thicken my lining next month. 10 DPO and still symptom-free!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Amag: so excited to hear about your blood draw!!!! FX'd!!!

@Law: I am feeling good :) And I am showing enough now that a few strangers have stopped me in public to ask me how far am I and if this is my 1st child, ect... I really haven't gained that much weight though... maybe 10 pounds? Which my doctor seems fine with... I can try to upload a picture, but I don't know if it will let me.... And yes, LOTS of baby movements... More at evening/night than other times in the day... Hope she isn't a night owl when she gets here :) But she will be a perfect reason to lose sleep :)

10 years ago

@JLH: Glad your trip was good and got some bding in. My symptoms have kinda tapered off but still have a few hanging around.

@luv: I thought that maybe the last day that I had a positive opk would have been O day. Puts the bding two days ahead of it which hopefully was good timing but I don't have much hope.

@1st: Yea I tested again this morning and got another BFN. I figure I'll test again later this week and if it's still negative then it's on to the next cycle. Which has me disappointed cause I was hoping for a BFP. Oh well guess progesterone will be added for this next round. Joy... not!

@blue: Kmfx that you get your bfp this cycle! Hope it's just that it's taking a bit longer to show up.

Well it's 14-16 DPO and still getting BFNs. Idk what to
think other than maybe it's still a bit too early to test. Considering that my cycles have been all over the place on the past. Finally found my thermometer again... fell behind the bed. I think I'll start taking my temp starting tomorrow. Though I know it's kinda pointless this far into my cycle. Have had some sciatic nerve pain for a few days but not so much today just a bit of back pain and some barely noticeable cramps.

Hope everyone is having a good day! How are you all doing?

10 years ago

@ 1stTTCMommy- Yes, I have posted a few pictures. There is no doubting that they are negative.

@amag11- Ugh, it must be difficult to have so many mixed emotions about tomorrow! I hope you are able to get a good rest tonight. And thanks! I hope I can have a story similar to your aunt!

@ lawbride88 - Graduation is so close!! That's so exciting! I could probably ask her for a blood draw. However, those results have to be sent to the city and back and I just have a feeling by the time that was all said and done af would be here.

@ luvtowalkfast- It really is a completely different cycle this cycle for me. No doubting ovulation, no spotting starting around 10/11 dpo, and now 17 dpo. I have no idea what is going on!!

@ michgurl30 - Ouch, I hope that sciatic nerve pain buggers off for you! And yeah, just remember maybe you are only the 14 dpo. Hopefully a BFP soon!

User Image

10 years ago

@michgurl: So sorry about the bfn!! But you are not out yet! FX'd for you girlie!

@BlueRose: Ohhh, so sorry about the bfn's... But it's just so weird that your temps are still up and the cramping but no af ... Have you called your doctor to see if they will maybe do a blood test?? Or have you tried one of the 6 day sooner pregnancy tests? Sometimes they will show up sooner than other tests. FX'd for you!!!

10 years ago

Blue--I see. I still think you should ask if your insurance would cover it anyway. You never know. :)

1st--wow, your weight gain isn't much at all so far. I don't even know my weight. I prefer it that way. Gives me one less thing to worry about although it seems hit or miss with them telling me--I refused to weigh myself last Friday but I'll let them weigh me this week and I'll ask what my weight gain is since my last appt that way I can see if I'm on track. I just want to be on track! How exciting that you can feel your little one move-I can't feel much. Maybe slight movements at best--so slight that I'm not certain they're even movements. It's new this week so I guess within a few weeks they'll be stronger if it is her that I feel.

Luv--I know! So exciting! Although who knows...maybe I'll go back to school to change professions at some point. Yes, I'm slightly crazy. lol. We've bought harper maybe 8 outfits or so--and I'm sure we'll get a couple from others plus I have a friend who said she'll send me all of the stuff her baby can't wear (she was almost 10 pounds so couldn't fit any newborn stuff when she was born). So, that's really nice. I think the shopping is more for me than it is for Harper--she'll have enough stuff I'm sure but I just like to do it. Anywho, how are you feeling? Any good news in the bowel department? :) hehe.

10 years ago

My ladies my ladies I'm sooo happy with the test I took tonight now I'm studying for the one Wednesday, then I have I car study due next week. blue I'm still pulling for you. Amag I'm hoping for twins for you. Luv I smell good news coming your way.Jada hey sweets!!! Law I'm glad all is well and school is almost over. 1st sounds like you have a cute belly.Ok on to microbiology lecture.gnite my darlings.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo