Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Luv so sorry that AF came. I can't imagine what you are going through.

I think we are at the end of the sicknesses. Took baby to his two month check up today the doctor said he is the size of a 4 month old. He is really tall.
I am doing good. recovery from c-section went well. Anyway need to run, it is time to get kid from bus stop.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Luv, I honestly don't know what to say and my heart is so heavy for you. I am sure there's nothing that can be said to help you at this time...just know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am soooo sorry you are going through this!

Jan, I can't remember...but have you and your dh had tests run? I hate you feel you should give up...

Wow...what a day....

10 years ago

Jada: I didn't get to do the tests because of my trip to Florida. I have told DH what's required. I will do mine this cycle.

10 years ago

Jan, Oh ok. Well hopefully that will shed more light on the situation!!

10 years ago

@ JLHart22 - Hoping af stays far, far away!

@Janise- It was just some brown that I had found in the cupboard. The small child has a jungle theme in his room so it matches well with the green... or so I think anyway haha. Don't give up! Things still can work out for you! My man just stopped smoking the other day. Took him long enough to realize that hey maybe smoking is the issue. I hope your dh quits! I do understand how hard it is to do, though.

@cloveless29- Glad to hear all is well with you and your little one!

@luv- I am sorry af showed up. Feel better soon and come back whenever you are ready. Happy or unhappy we are all here for you!

AFM, I see my health care provider tomorrow. So I shall see what direction she thinks I should go. And what she can do for me before getting into the ob.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies sorry If I do not respond to everyone I missed so much!!! I finally got my computer cord.

Luv- I am very sorry about the witch=0( I wish I could make it all better for you. I hope DH does not have to travel.

SMH- Sounds like Ms. Rella is a fighter!!! It must have been a tough first few days for you guys, I am glad she is doing better.

Law- YEA for a girl!!!! That would have been my guess for you!! I love the name Harper. I dunno what to do if this one is a girl. I got my favorite girl name already and named my daughter it, now alls I can think of is a boy name.

Jada- You know what it funny my mom swore up and down I was prego the month before I got prego. Maybe it's a good sign. I hope that you won't need that appointment on the 10 june, I hope it happens for you before then. Can your OB do anything for the Fibroids while you are waiting to se the RE?

Holly Phone posting does suck, I just could not do it with my fat fingers!! Don't know how you typed as much as you did. So glad I am back to my computer

1st- I am feeling better thank you for asking. I have another appointment on the 12th,

Blue- Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow.

My thoughts and prayers are with all you ladies!!!!! Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM- I was starting to feel a little better, but then I did my early 1 hour glucose test, Luckily I passed but it made me feel horrible I think that sugar is attributing to me feeling ucky, cause the past couple days when I was feeling better really did not have much sugar. Then again I did not eat too much period. We have had some crazy weather up here, it was 68 one day and the very next it dropped 1-2 inches of Sleet followed by 3 inches od snow. I think mother nature has some issues

10 years ago

Blue, thanks! We shall see...but starting to feel like AF will make it on time...How did your ds like the paint?

AFMed, sorry that made you sick. Glad to see you back on here :) That is sooo interesting because of course I told my mom she's crazy, LMBO!!!

I'm home, in bed, sleepy and hungry. DH is at training (he does football personal training). I wrote him saying I want pizza or a stuffed baked potato...no word yet. Hoping he will bring me something! HA!

10 years ago

TGIF...thinking of you ladies...

Jada

10 years ago

Morning ladies!

Luv: sending you some bottled sunshine! Hope your day gets better.

Blue: Brown goes well with colors. Especially green. Great choice!

Cloveless: Congrats! That's one growing baby boy!

Afmedic: Great that you got your computer cord back. I know how awkward posting from your cellphone is.

Jada: I really, really like your symptoms. Hope your Momma's right. Fx!

Law, 1stTTC: Hope you girls are doing well today!

AFM: CD4. Still despondent but trying to look for some positives...somewhere...

10 years ago

Ugh! Double post!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo