Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Luv--they're mostly annoying when exercising. I can't do high knees or other jumping type of stuff without them going crazy. Lol. How are you anyhow?

Good morning everyone. How are all of you? It's a shit show outside--there's sheets of ice everywhere and I can't walk without feeling like something awful is going to happen.

10 years ago

lawbride yeah they aren't helpful at all when working out. No impact moves whatsoever! Sorry about all the ice! I hope it melts or at least gets salted soon.

Hope everyone is doing well! 2 DPO and temps are higher even than yesterday. Also I finally had a satisfying BM for the first time in WEEKS, which is good. Also I finally got below 170 pounds! Hit my goal right on time. Leaving Sunday for a waterpark vacay :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies! In Vegas....just relaxing for now. Planning to jump the hubs sooner than later. Been having a couple of spotting spells, I'm only on CD12, so not sure what that's about.

Law, please be careful!! I'm not sure what all will happen at the next appointment as everything so far with me and him looks good?? I think with my fibroids she may send me to an RE?

Luv, yesterday was good, but busy! So happy you and your hubby are feeling good about what's happening this month! Positivity can be hard, but I do believe it helps :)

SMH, Ms. Rella will come when she's ready and it will be great!! LOL! Rest up for now though ;)

Cam, blue, AFM, how are y'all??

10 years ago

@law: I am so glad a hard lump in your belly would trigger a doctor's visit :) OMG, sorry about the shit show :( Please please please be careful out there!

@luv: I am trying not to be too optimistic for you either but I really feel good about this cycle for you! And with your temps soaring so hi!! I admit it, my hopes are up! Congrats on the BM. I've been super constipated lately. Another reason I don't think labor is near... usually your body starts to clear itself out prior to labor.. Congrats on the weight loss! I hope I am abel to follow in your footsteps! I am super excited for vacay! It will definitely make the tww fly by! I did not make my annoucements but I did pin a bunch to a board in pinterest so I have a couple ideas of what I want :)

@JLHart: Yay for Vegas!! Sorry about the spotting... jumping the dh sounds like a great idea though ;) I probably should be resting up but to be honest I feel the best I've felt in a long time. Since before I was pregnant. Not working has totally re-energized me! I am happy and carefree!

AFM: I just got back from the bouncey place with my SIL, my 5 year old nephew and my 9 month old nephew. I told myself I'd be good and not bounce but I did. Oops! I didn't bounce a ton but I did get a little air! Haha! I figured if Rella was ready this would help jump start things. No contractions came of it though. Also bd'd with the dh this morning to help move things along but nothing.. I think Rella is enjoying the new relaxed me and it happy just where she is. As long as I don't go past my due date I'll be happy.

Praying we get some bfps up in here soooooooooooon!

User Image

10 years ago

Jada so happy the numbers where good!! Practice makes perfect!!!!! Hmm Vegas that sounds fun!!

Luv- So glad you got the Bd in and your temps are up!!! Congrats on the high temps, the weight goal and the BM, maybe these are only signs of a very happy cycle!!!! FX!!!!! and Tons of baby dust your way!!! We are hoping for a boy so maybe.

SMH- Oh no I hope the weather plays nice!!! I got a refill of Nexium today, I had heartburn before Pregnancy but it actually has not been to bad for the past 6 months, but just started flaring back up again. Hey a little bouncing can't hurt...LOL

Law- LOL... Well with my daughter I loved food too. This one I dunno I just don't feel hungry so I kinda forget I get so busy, then I get Nausea, to remind me. How are you feeling have you decided if you are going to go early for the gender ultrasound or just wait?

AFM- Had my apt and it went great, nice strong heart beat....Measured me about 2 days ahead so looks like maybe neither temp and OPK where right this cycle, glad we BDed early!

10 years ago

Hi everyone. I just wanted to stop in and let you know so much hope had her doctors appointment today and her blood pressure was up. Her doctor admitted her to the hospital to get her blood pressure down and most likely induce labor. Looks like Rella is coming soon. I know she is so busy and nervous with everything going on I figured she could use some prayers. I'll try to keep everyone updated on her progress. Hopefully she doesn't get mad I'm posting this. Say some prayers for her and Rella! Thanks

User Image

10 years ago

SNR, hi! Thanks so much for the update and please let us know how she and the baby are!! How are you?

AFMed, we are having a good time so far! Just worked out and then went on the strip for a bit. Walked back and now relaxing and watching the Heat game. Hope you find what works so you won't be sick!!

LUV, WE HAD TO BE WRITING AT THE SAME TIME EARLIER.! Congrats on everything!!! This IS your month ;)

Hope the rest of you are good!

I'm soooo tired and sleepy! It's only 6:51pm out here but my body clearly thinks it's 8:51pm! Lol. I had more weird spotting this evening....not a lot, and mixed with what's seems to be ewcm?? CD12...maybe pre-ovulation?

10 years ago

JLH woohoo for Vegas! Have a great time! :)

afmedic I was thinking about you and your appt today! I am so glad it went well!!! Yay for a strong heartbeat. That must be great to hear/see :) When's the next appt?

snr thanks so much for the update on SMH! How have you been??

SMH we are all cheering for you! Get it, girly! I am not worried about the BP, you are in the hands of competent professionals :)

AFM nothing going on! Stayed in today and watched the hail/rain come down. Eek!

10 years ago • Post starter

@snr: thanks so much for updating the girls!!

AFM: they decided to induce me because I've developed preeclampsia. I'm not feeling the contractions yet but I'm having them every three minutes. She should definitely be born tomorrow!!

User Image

10 years ago

SMH- My thoughts are with you today!!

Luv- It was great to see, unfortunately machine was acting up and could not hear. my next apt is 12 Mar.

Jada- Thank you, I am sure I will. As far as the spotting hmmm I dunno maybe it is a sign of an upcoming O. I sure hope so.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo