Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Law: it does strike a very sensitive nerve when dh says negative things but I guess not that I'm used to it but I understand where he is coming from in a way and iknow he doesn't mean it but it still hurts just a little. We will be doing the egg retreival tomorrow and the 3 or 5 days later we do the implantation. After tomorrow hard part is over just kfx it works first time around..

Camasia: hey sweety that's great that you are doing better than you thought keep up the great work!

Blue: sorry about the hectic work week that's awful!

Luv: sorry to hear about the side effects of the clomid on your lining hopefully it will continue to build without a problem. Hope things get better for you and things get flowing...I don't know how you can drink that much water I would probrobly end upso bloated I couldn't move...ill

Afm : I'm off to bed seeing I need to get up so early I will check in tomorrow goodnight all...

10 years ago

@amag: I'm thinking about you and your retrieval this morning!!! I can't wait to hear how many eggs they got!!! So exciting! Prayers that everything is going smoothly.

@luv: you could always request they switch you to letrozole. It doesn't thin the lining.

@cam: woohoo!!! You are getting it done!! Go girl!!

@jlhart: keep us updated on the work scandal!

@law. Keep up the good work!

@blue: I hope you are resting after that crazy weekend of work.

Afm: Rella is just finishing nursing so I gotta try to get her to go back down. Mommy needs more sleep!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Amag--happy thoughts for you and prayers coming your way!

Luv--thanks toots. I'm doing my best and it feels nice to just be getting somewhere. I'm realizing that time is running out so I'm increasingly more motivated.

Smh-- I hope you're getting adequate rest. How's rella's sleeping habits?

Cam--1 week. Woohoo. I hope it goes by quickly! I think you're right...there's a BFP on the horizon.

AFM...it's dh's birthday tomorrow and I haven't gotten him anything. No bueno. Feeling like a bad wife. I'm going to walk to the store to get him a card or something today and make him a nice dinner tomorrow and order this doggone camera that he wants--DSLR for taking pictures of Harper.

10 years ago

@Law: I am feeling good... thanks for asking.. Not many symptoms other than occasional ligament pains and leg cramps. I am definitely showing now too. People keep telling me I am tiny for 22 weeks, but I feel everything but tiny. Haha :) And you are so NOT a bad wife. I am sure your dh will have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! :)

@Jada: I am feeling good.. thanks for asking :) And Miami sounds amazing!!

@Luv: FX'd your lining thickens up! And I definitely think if they will do another u/s before, that will put your mind to ease some to know that it is definitely thicker. FX'd!!

@Camasia: Yay for 89 and passing!!! :) Congrats :) And it would definitely be great to see someone else get their bfp soon, so I hope your feeling is right!! :) FX'd!! :)

10 years ago

@lawbride88- As long as no one calls me into work I just work my 36 hours this weekend! And yup. Lots of time to bd when I don't work. I hope your paper writing is going well! And you are not a bad wife. You at least have stuff planned!

@amag11- I hope your appointment went well this morning!

@JLHart22- Miami sounds nice! Have fun next week.

@luvtowalkfast- I think I am going to have to agree with you. It looks like I ovulated early this month and am about 4 dpo? Sorry to hear about the constipation and dehydration. It sucks that you have to deal with that on top of TTC. And I hope your lining is thick enough.

@Camasia- Congrats on the good marks!! Maybe it will be you who gets the BFP! Someone (or all) better soon!

@So_much_hope- Yes! I am resting rather than cleaning the house that needs so much attention right now. haha I hope you are able to get some sleep

I am sitting at possibly 4 dpo? I am so uncertain about ovulation this cycle. So I guess we shall see what happens in a few days.

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies not really feeling well but i did just want to update. Everything went well this morning they got 10 eggs. they will call tomorrow to let us know how many actually ferilized and i will go in on either friday or sunday to have the egg put back in. then 9 days after that we get to test! Im going to go lay down for now so i will check in later...Hope everyone has a good day!

10 years ago

I'm on cd 20 I hope and pray it's my time but only God knows. I hope everyone's having a great day I'm doing a 12 hr shift today. Four hours left!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Cam, Hey you!! Two hours to go for you :) Glad things are working in your favor!

Amag, hope you are feeling better hun! Congrats on the 10!!!

Blue, thanks for that :) Hope the not really knowing what goes on somehow turns into your blessing. Because now you can't obsess too much!

1st, glad to hear you are feeling good!

Law, hey lady...how is the day going? Make anything tasty?? Oh and I am with you about the bad wife situation...my dh's bday is Monday. I am still needing to figure out what I am going to do for him...

SMH, Hi! The plot is thickening...we are just trying to find something concrete on this creep. UGH!! How are you and Miss Rella? You getting more sleep?

Luv, hey hun...how are ya?

AFMed, how are you feeling?

Holly, where are ya?!

Jan, how are you doing?

AFM, GUESSSSSSS WHAT?! We are going to the RE on this THURSDAY!!!!!! I am a bit excited and nervous...the hubs called me here at work a few minutes ago and doesn't sound too excited to go, but he is willing. So that's great :)

10 years ago

Cam glad school is going so well! You seem super busy! :)

amag LOL I definitely had to pee an awful lot yesterday and today :-P It's worth it though! So glad you got 10 eggs!! No wonder you feel kinda crappy, you have been through a lot. Can't wait to hear more awesome news and yay for things happening so fast now!

SMH good call with the letrozole, I will ask about it for sure! Is it injectable though? My doc won't do injectables. Glad things are going well with Rella :)

lawbride you have had enough going on to worry about bday presents too! Your gift idea sounds great! Men don't care as much about birthdays or presents so you'll be fine even if you don't get to the store right away ;)

1stTTC sorry about the ligament pain! I have heard that is no fun. Make sure you rest as much as possible!

bluerose thanks hun, your chart definitely looks good for 4 DPO and you got in enough BD before so you're good!

JLH yay!!! Can't wait for you to see the RE! Men are never happy about this kind of stuff...lots of personal questions to answer haha! He'll get over it ;)

AFM CD 13, not much happening. I am praying to baby jesus to thicken my lining!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv, I pray your lining is where it needs to be and they can figure out what's needed to get it there:) You are right...men are just blah when it comes to this...but we went over the questions tonight and he seemed ok. Thank goodness. I think there's a part of him that wants to know what's going on too. He has two older kids, by two women...so knowing his soldiers are ok he has to be concerned that he can't help in this journey we are on. Plus with the new house and the way we keep planning for the room to be the baby's room I think the idea is becoming more real...sorry this is so long, just wanted to say thanks for the understanding :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo