Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 576 Replies | Last Page

1st--thanks love. All went well. No explanation for why I'm measuring so far ahead but they don't see any issues so that's good.

10 years ago

Hey ladies,

AFMed, glad it all went well, especially the prank!

Clove, yes please resend it to me if you don't mind?

Law, hoping today was productive for you! Happy to hear all went well at the doctor :) No word yet from my doctor, but I think she's trying to get in touch with the RE before calling me. I will keep y'all posted.

Amag, glad to hear all is going well for you!

1st, hoping all is well!

Luv, SMH, Cam, Holly, Blue: thinking of y'all!

AFM, AF is being a WITCH. I went home in so much pain yesterday and was late coming into work today. All I really want to do is lay down..but trying to hang around for at least another hour or so. Also need to go to Wal-Mart, blah...

10 years ago

ok lets try this again i have to type this twice because my internet connection stopped when i submitted it!!!!grrrrrr

Luv-2 day menses hmmm. I hope that you receive your bfp on your first go around with ivf! i wish i could afford it. its also an added bonus when your spouse is on board.

Smh-Hey mamacita hows ms Rella doing? i hope you are taking millions of pictures this goes by pretty darn fast i must say. dont worry about your milk letdown it will come trust me.

Holly-I hope your af is gone with the wind! Baby dust this cycle. Thanks for thinking of me i have the best girl pals on here!

Blue-We are close cycle buddies again. We will have bellies in the very near future, i can feel it.

1st-I know the bliss you feel every time you get an US done. your time is flying by! Yayyy for the 2nd trimester. I like the name Lynzie it makes me think of the name Mackenzie.

Jada-sorry about af being a wicked witch! I really thought this was your cycle but hey one cycle down closer to your bfp! did you get a sooner appt?

Amag-Friday i hope that you have plentiful amount of mature follies. Im pulling for you as well with a one time IVF Bfp. Yayy for no side effects and go ahead Nurse Amag lol.

Law-big baby coming full throttle! I'm very happy that everything is fine with Ms. Harper.

Afm-I loved your prank i was so tickled thinking about the facial expressioin he probably had.

Clove-How's the routine going with the little man of the house, we dont particularly care for daylight savings time over here lol.

Jan-How's it going? Pray that God takes the taste of smoking away from him. I dont want you to give up but sometimes when we stop trying it allows God to make His perfect move.

as for little old me....I dropped my spanish class so that i could just focus on microbiology and anatomy. I received a 69 on my micro test wednesday and ill find out next monday what i received on my anatomy test. im not worried it will get better. im on cd 15 which means im in my tww. With the moving, work and hectic school schedule i did get in a moderate amount of bding. We will see soon enough if it was enough or if God has decided that its my turn.

Sorry for the book ladies!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Gm ladies cd 16 for me. I'm up doing homework. It's pretty darn quiet in here. I hope everyone has a great day. I'll check in later.....

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--Do you have class every day? How's it going now that you don't have Spanish? I think it was a good strategy to drop it. How are you liking your new place?

Jada--Fingers crossed for you! I hope things get moving here pretty quick!

Well, I'm in a mood today. DH pissed me off royally because he wasn't hungry, let me make him a bowl of cereal anyway (which i LOVE and can't have) and that frustrated me because he left half in the bowl and I had to pour it out...so not only did he waste the cereal it was compounded by the fact that I couldn't have it. It sounds stupid I know..but I'm stressed and just irritable I suppose. Seems like he could've just said he wasn't hungry.

10 years ago

Law hey honey I have school on Mondays and Wednesdays. I work the other days. I am doing much better now. LOL your reactions to your dh sounds like tiredness to me I hope you get some rest my dear.I'm loving my new place! We have bd more this month....maybe it's the new place!

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies and TGIF!!!

Cam, hey you! Glad the house is all you wanted it to be and it just may be the place for your new beginnings with a LO!! Praying for you. Hoping the balance will work for you now, but I do know you are going to end up doing just GREAT!! BTW...we are headed that way the end of the month :)

Law, sorry about the dh :( Hope your day gets better!

Hope everyone else is good!

AFM, CD3...starting to finally feel better. We will be in Miami during my fertile week...but we will have to get it in anyways...HA HA!

10 years ago

Jada my blog address is crystalloveless.blogspot.com I finally posted pictures this morning. I tried to get to it yesterday but I couldn't find the pictures my dh uploaded. Then I got home late last night.

Cam the baby is back on his schedule now. It was a hard couple of days. He is now going about 7 hour stretches at night now. Which is really nice. Good luck with your classes. I took anatomy once it is really hard. It doesn't help I had a very tough teacher more than half of his students fail.

Law when I was pregnant I was got annoyed after food that was wasted. I think our emotions are just so different when we are pregnant. But then again pms can do that too.

AFM My church was having a blood drive last night, I tried to donate. I found out since I had a blood transfusion I can't donate for a year. My husband said at least I tried. I waited for an hour to find out that I couldn't donate. By time I got home my baby was mad.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Clove, thanks for sharing!! They are all very cute :) That's awesome he is sleeping so well...

10 years ago

@Law: Glad to hear everything turned out normal :) And I hope your day gets better!! And just curious, but why can't you have cereal?

@Jada: Everything is good this way.. thanks for asking :) And sorry AF has been such a which to you, but glad you are starting to feel better! FX'd for this month!!! :)

@Camasia: We were actually discussing the name Mackenzie but we finally decided on Lynzie :) I loved both of them, but we have a lot of Mackenzie(s) around here. And yay for being in the tww!!! FX'd for you!! :)

@Cloveless: Glad to hear he is sleeping so well now!! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo