Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 576 Replies | Last Page

luv---please please please please please BD anyway tonight if you didn't plan to already. People do get pregnant with a thin lining and you have a week for it to thicken up. I'm happy you're not feeling down. Femara works for many many people!

Jada--that's great news. It sounds like your doctor is very proactive and the optimism is definitely great!

10 years ago

lawbride you read my mind! The doc also said to BD tomorrow. We're gonna do tomorrow AM, because BDing tonight would be too close to his last "production." Thanks for the encouragement and I hope I don't need any fancy IUIs!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--good! :)

10 years ago

Law- All you can do is your best and if you truly try your best then it will always be good enough=0)

Cam- I will be praying hard these next couple days for you!!

smh- I hope it is not your bp. I know it's hard not to worry about how much you make compared to other new mommies, I did all the time. I always felt like I was failing at it. Stress also decreases your milk. Have you smelled the maple syrup?? Also consider Mothers milk It comes in a tea form and I am pretty sure you can get it in a syrup too.

Blue- I hear you, some days I am just staring at the clock waiting for my daughters bed time so I can go to bed...LOL I hope you are not getting sick.

Jada- I am sooooo happy that you got a boost of hope, and a plan. I am super excited!!!! Where are you at in your cycle again??

Luv- I am so glad you got to see the provider you like. I am with you I like providers who give it to you straight. I am sorry your lining was not thick and about the sperm, do you think it was from the processing of them that caused it. I have never heard of Femera, will this also help your lining. I am glad that she does not think you have PCOS.

10 years ago

Thanks Afm I could use extra prayers. Luv Fx for you I believe that God still has the final say. So get to bding sweets!!!

User Image

10 years ago

afmedic I didn't even think about that but maybe you're right, it's never happened before but there was a new girl doing the wash/spin. Maybe she screwed it up somehow. Femara apparently does not thin the lining, not sure if it actively thickens the lining but at least if I'm off the Clomid it won't keep getting worse! :)

Cam thanks! I am hoping it's your month and God is good to us :)

I think I ovulated in the wee hours of the morning! Temps up a bit at normal time and WAY up a bit later. I don't have high hopes for this cycle anyway because of my lining but it's nice to have some pressure off for now. Feeling remarkably okay and I think it's because I have an appointment with the RE on the books.

Hope everyone is having a good morning!

Morning ladies!

Jada: Seems I overlooked a part of one of your earlier posts...sorry. The DH and I are making it slowly but trying. The issue with my pap and the little info session with my OB has been a little disconcerting but I am not giving up hope! Happy your Dr's visit went so well! Excited for you!

SMH, Luv, Jada, 1stTTC: Thanks for the good wishes re my follow up pap.

Law: re the sleeping on your back thing, I think most persons who have been pregnant have in fact rolled over at some point during the night on many occasions. I don't know of anyone who has had anything adverse happening to them! Fret not chica!

Luv: I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you. BD on girlie!

Cam: Happy to know school is going well.

Amag: How are your feeling? Any symptoms or aren't you "symptom spotting"? Praying for the best for you.

10 years ago

Hey Ladies!! Hope everyone is having a great morning! :) Sorry I have been missing lately, things have gotten crazy again at work and trying to get things done around the house... Sorry if I miss anyone!! :)

@Afmedic: Hey girlie!! How are things going? How are you feeling?

@SMH: Hope your bp is ok and not high!

@Cam: FX'd for you!! :)

@BlueRose: Yay for 6 dpo! What dpo are you going to test?

@Jada: Yay for a plan!! :) That is so great! :) Excited for you!

@Luv: Sorry you weren't able to do the IUI and your lining was still thin, but like you said at least you are off the Clomid now... And won't your lining thicken up some more over the next week? FX'd! Keep up that bding!!!! :)

@Law: I catch myself sleeping on my back sometimes too, but no issues so far with doing it. I think it's more of a suggestion to try not to do it all the time, so I try to sleep on my side more.

10 years ago

Hey ladies thanks for all of the welcome backs. Already so far behind... ugh. Well I'll catch up on everyone once I'm off from work. While I was taking the Provera it made me feel blah the whole time. Then af showed up a few days after the last dose. On CD5 I started taking clomid... felt like shit on day five of it, and tossed my cookies within an hour of taking the last dose. Stupidly I still went to work though I really didn't look good, but I was allowed to take it easy. Felt a bit better last Saturday afternoon. Had some sharp pain on my right side that night and a positive opk, so got it on Saturday night. Alright back to work. Missed all of ya.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo