Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@ cam- it doesn't show up on the camera, like at all.
@jlhart- glad to hear his bday went well! Have fun in Miami!!

I took an ic and it was negative. So not sure if the other test was an evap or the ic is just crap haha. I am not sure if I should run to town and get a test or what. I don't even know what they have for tests.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam I'm glad you're doing okay! We are here for you always whether you're doing okay or not. :)

bluerose woohoo for a line!! Obviously it's impossible to tell whether it's an evap or just a super-early positive. Did the later IC that you took have more diluted urine? Hopefully it'll darken a bit tomorrow and you'll have an answer! FX!!!

JLH thanks! Work is going well, I'm now an independent contractor at one of my gyms so I'm setting my own prices, which is cool. No "new" clients but I had one client return! You are the best wife ever to take your DH to Hooters for his birthday, LOL! Yay for Miami! Will you be on the boards at all while you're gone?

janise hope those cramps are a good sign! Wouldn't it be a bit early for AF? Not sure how your cycles usually go. Implantation maybe? ;)

AFM I have the afternoon off! I might do some laundry. Boring, I know :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks luv if I didn't have school to keep my mind preoccupied I would probably be very down. Another pregnancy announced at church. A lady in my class is preggers. The funny thing is that the lady has a 18 yr old 9 yr old now she's pregnant she didn't think she could get pregnant because of how long it took. She's 39

User Image

10 years ago

@ luvtowalkfast - Yes. All the other tests I did today (haha) were not with fmu. Where as the dollar store test was. So hoping that's the issue here! Trying not to get excited though just in case. I am doing some laundry as well. My son just came to the door and said "mom, me the dogs and the cat just had a mud bath".

User Image

10 years ago

Blue: not being FMU at that early can definately be the reason the others are coming up neg. I will keep my fx that this is the start of a BFP for you!!!

janise: wishing you good luck with your test!! Hoping the pain is at least explainable!!

JLHL those types of birthdays are my favorite low key and just me and DH!! Have fun in Miami!!

AFM: Nothing really new going on here just sitting around waiting for the days to pass i suppose....lol Im feeling ok for the most part a little bloated but im sure that has a lot to do with everything that has recently gone down in there plus the added medication im on..ugh!! although last night i did have a few really sharp pain really low in the general area of my uterus but it only happened a few times within a 20 minute period then stopped completely and i have a slight headache today but i dont want to start symptom spotting too much cause i know being on the progesterone and estrogen can be messing with me entirely too.. I also did get a call from the lab today letting me know of the remaining 9 blastocytes they from 6 that got to the correct size and stage that were still growing. soo that means we either have between 3 and 6 more attempts depending on how many we transfer each time.

10 years ago

amag--i can't wait for you to get your results...only a week now! That's so exciting! I'm glad it went smoothly for you!

luv--we are total opposites right now...I'm exploding, most likely too rapidly (but I don't weigh myself so admittedly I can't be sure) and I'm a bit (maybe slightly more than a bit) concerned about that. My eating hasn't been the best so it's my own fault. I need to get it together. I'm taking stool softeners but they don't seem to help much with the pooping..they don't hurt though.

blue--get a FRER...IC can be unreliable. Fingers crossed for you.

SMH--I'd like to think I'll be objective with respect to Miss Harper's cuteness. lol.

cam--I'm sorry girl. Great attitude as usual but we're here if you need to vent or anything at all! ((hugs))

1st--hey you! How are things? What is the subject matter of your work? Do you enjoy it?

janise--hey girl! :)

Jada--all you can eat wings sounds like fun. Where are you shopping for home stuff? I've been looking online at ideas to help calm myself when I get super stressed.

AFM--finally told my firm that I'm pregnant. They're supportive and flexible, which I expected. I'm not sure if I'll start when everyone else starts or not...I'll play it by ear.

10 years ago

@amag11- Everything sounds great!! Hopefully those are pregnancy symptoms and not just medication side effects.

@lawbride88- Glad to hear they are supportive! I don't have any frer here. I would have to drive to the city for one which is too far just for that.

12 dpo. Dollar store test (same kind I took yesterday) was negative this morning. I knew not to get excited yesterday! It's onto cycle 16? I guess! I feel as if I should have bought a bottle of wine yesterday. I know I'm "not out yet". But I more than likely am.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam jeez you are surrounded by pregnancy. That must be tough. Glad you have school to distract you though! I know you've said for now you want to relax but would you consider going to an RE if it doesn't happen in a certain amount of time?

bluerose sorry about the BFN today :( It doesn't mean you are out this month though! Although I know how much it sucks to hear that phrase; 12 DPO is still pretty early. I swore by taking cheapo tests daily until I got evaps that broke my heart, now I honestly don't remember the last time I took a pregnancy test. Months ago I think. Hopefully you can distract yourself today!

amag glad you got 6 good blastocysts! Hopefully you won't even need more tries though, it sounds very promising!

lawbride sorry about the constipation and the rapid weight gain :( I know I am more "regular" when I am religious about eating a TON of vegetables, maybe doing that would help? I buy big bags of the prewashed veggies and just dip them in low-cal dressing. You probably seem to gain pregnancy weight quickly because you are such a wee little thing! Glad your firm is supportive! If you have to start a couple months late I'm sure it'll be no big whoop!

AFM 5 DPO and finally ate the last of the pineapple core, gonna keep eating the rest of the pineapple until it's gone. No symptoms really which is fine by me. I know my odds this month are terrible so I'm just trying to chill out about it. I'm honestly kind of pissed off at my doctor because I feel like when they saw that my lining was thin a week before O day, they should have prescribed me estrogen right then and there. It might have made a massive difference. I might insist on it next month as a precaution. That could be the reason I haven't gotten pregnant this whole time.

10 years ago • Post starter

@Luv: Hope you enjoyed your afternoon off yesterday :) And I don't blame you one bit. I would be pretty ticked at my doctor too if that had happened! And knock out that pineapple girl :)

@Law: Things are going good :) Thanks for asking :) I conduct clinical research (I'm a registered nurse). I definitely enjoy it. Some days more than others. Haha :)

@BlueRose: I am so sorry girl! :) But like you said "you're not out yet". I have heard of some women not getting bfp until like 14 dpo. How are your temps? still high? FX'd for you girl!!!

10 years ago

luv: I totally understand why you would be upset. i was really upset with my OB when i found out from the RE that my thyroid was a little off... granted it wasnt way off but you think they should have caught it in july when i had the blood work done and not in November when i started seeing the RE!! I think its definately worth asking them about the estrogen for next cycle it cant hurt!!

Blue: im soo sorry about the BFN !! Thats exactly why i stopped testing every month. i did the opk's but thats it then just waited until i was oficially late. Because i am such an emotional person i couldnt take the negatives everytime. Hoping it is still just too early for you but keep your head up it will happen soon!!

law: glad your firm is soo understanding that is great!! Not all places would be and to have that one less thing to stress about must be great!!

AFM: Nothing really new to report here. Still feel like crap and yes the constipation continues. although i did have a BM this morning which was good. I did finally up my stool softner yesterday to two a day instead of just one and making sure to drink plenty of water and fiber... i even got some of those yummy fiber one chocolate bars for a snack when i feel like i need to eat something!!! everything still the same full firm breast, bloated and a little tired but all and all i feel ok!! I am taking my mom to the hospital again later tonight. she will be going in for her second knee surgery tomorrow morning so she has to check in at the hospital tonight. So im not sure how much i will be on the next few days. between work and feeding my DH and visiting my mom my night will be pretty full ill do my best to keep you all updated on whats going on, and try to stay up to date with all of you!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo