Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Cam--your classes sound like fun! What's the focus of the wellness class? I loved dev. psych.

Afmedic--sorry about your back. Hopefully you get back to 100% soon. I think everyone knows now that we're expecting. It's a relief :)

Blue--thanks girlie. Any news on the testing front?

10 years ago

Law wellness is about disease prevention, health, nutrition and so forth.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi!!! Sorry I've been MIA. We are in Miami and made it yesterday. Spent the day with my MIL who is 90 and of course worked on house stuff. We are out now running errands with her too. The weather is simply amazing and I'm glad to be away from the madness at work!

Law, so happy to hear you and the baby are fine, that is super scary. Hoping the next few days go smoothly for you...and yeah to people knowing about Miss Harper ;)

Amag, I have a feeling this first go round will be successful and those others are siblings in the making :)

Cam, hey lady! I'm glad you are in a good place and I know God is going to bless you!! How's the house?

Luv, hey there! Cool about the returning client!! How are you feeling?

AFMed, I pray you are feeling better and have a good trip to the in laws :)

Blue, fx'd for you still!!!!

SMH, how's things going??

Holly , how's the trip?

Mich, hoping for good things for you!!

1st, hey hope all is well ;)

Hope I didn't miss anyone... I'm doing well. Of course hopefully everything aligns this month but if not looking forward to what the RE can do.

10 years ago

1stTTC hope you're having a good Friday :)

amag geez louise you're right they should have noticed something sooner with your bloodwork! I swear, doctors are no smarter than the rest of us! Sorry you're at Constipation Station with me and lawbride :(

bluerose FX that AF stays away for you. I know what you mean about feeling more in control if you test often. There's so much of TTC that is beyond our control that anything we can grab onto can help! I say do what makes you feel best!

Cam awesome that school is going well enough to distract you a bit! GL studying this weekend :)

michgurl if you had multiple days of positive OPKs I'd probably guess the last day of them was O day. So it's probably just too early for a test, your symptoms sound great!

lawbride I am so glad you and Harper are ok! It's really amazing how resilient babies are in the womb. Our bodies are designed to protect them. It doesn't make it any less scary but it is a relief! I know a girl who literally fell down the stairs while pregnant and the baby was totally fine. Crazy!

afmedic oh no! Sorry about your back! Are they able to do any treatments while you're pregnant? That would suck. Maybe a massage or something would help?

JLH yay for Miami! So jealous of the no-doubt awesome weather :)

AFM 7 DPO, temps are highest they have ever been so I'm clearly cooking with progesterone. The constipation has eased somewhat this week, I take 1 Colace every morning and every evening and a dose of Miralax every day. It's working out well. Besides that no symptoms. I got "Frozen" from the library and I will watch it this afternoon! Huzzah!

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv- I keep meaning to rent that movie! Happy to hear your temps are so toasty. Hope this is your cycle!

@JLHart22- I am jealous of the weather you are experiencing! haha Have a good time with your MIL.

14 dpo today. Test negative. Cramping has let up. Lower back is sore. Lots of discharge.

User Image

10 years ago

Where is everybody?!

bluerose hope you are feeling okay today!

AFM 8 DPO not much happening. Still roasty toasty. It's finally warm out (high 40s but sunny/no wind) so I'm gonna go for a walk with DH, yay!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--hey you! Roasty toasty sounds nice! :) I basically always wear a sweater because I'm generally cold. You're past the halfway mark! YES! Any weekend plans?

Blue--I'm sorry girlie. I know a negative is always a bit heartbreaking. I hope AF is nice to you!

Jada-- :) So, how are you lady?

Cam--that sounds like a fun class. I like all things wellness related!

afm--had my test today and then went out to lunch--panera (which I love) and shopping a bit. We had a 30% off kohl's coupon so we bought Harper 4 little outfits. I think we're probably going to stick to onesies and creepers now--baby clothes can be kind of pricey and i think we're not likely to get her DRESSED every single day so a onesie and diaper it will be. lol

10 years ago

Hi ladies! We are heading back home...the trip was good, pretty uneventful but good time with the MIL. We were able to get in some bd'g yesterday and Tuesday prior to leaving so we will see what happens!

Seems we all were busy this weekend! Miss you girls...still excited for the BFPs to start rolling in (Amag think you may be up first!!)

Jada

10 years ago

Hey girls! I'm so far behind that I'm gonna try to start fresh and keep up from here on out. I think about you girls all the time and miss you!

@amag: Testing day is close right!? Ooooh! I can't wait!!

@JLHart: glad your trip went well and you hot your bding in!

@luv: praying for your BFP!

Praying for everyone to get a BFP!

AFM: Rella has pink eye so it's been a rough week! She's doin better now that she's on the eye drops. Still I don't think I'll ever regain the sanity I lost when she was super fussy from being so uncomfortable. Oh well.

User Image

10 years ago

What the world is Rella doing with the pink eye wow! Jada enjoy my side of the map. Luv I'm pulling for you. I'm studying then off to work.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo