Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 576 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies.. sorry I have been MIA like love i have been a little down in the dumps and not doing much of anything. But between work and helping with moms care i have been super busy and exhausted. We got hit with a bunch of snow here.. not much ice but snow we did get. got about a foot in the early part of the week then another foot on thursday. got more snow this past week than we have all winter and thats a lot for us in the northeast. Have more snow coming today but only 2-4 inches we will see. I received all my meds yesterday in the mail and let me tell you it was a huge box..I am going to be taken gonal F, menopur, vitelle patches. progesterone, lupron, doxycyclin and prenatal vitamins this month..!! I received them all yesterday and though what a wonderful vday present...lol oh well hope you all are doing well..

10 years ago

Hey ladies. Fortunately we didn't lose power but the storm was a doozy. I have a monster headache today and I'm still fighting that cold from weeks ago.

Jada--that smoothie sounds fab. When will you have the results from the SA?

Smh--how was v day and dh's birthday?

Blue--haha, it is a funny name I guess :)

Amag--I'm sorry you're down. It sounds like you're getting ready to start...that must be exciting.

Luv--how are you toots? Anything planned for this weekend? What did you do for valentines day? I can only go back so far since I'm not on my computer. I hope you're doing well!

10 years ago

Hopefully this time we are successful Jada lol!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@amag: woohoo! Congrats on getting your meds!! How much did they end up costing? I hope it wasn't too much! How many days until you start? Like 2 weeks? So friggin exciting!!! How is your mom doing? I hope the snow isn't too much to deal with!

@law: So sorry about the headache :( I hope you feel better soon!! I think dh had a good bday. We went to lunch and then our sister in law came over and brought cupcakes and the kids for a visit. We both worked until after 7pm though. We watched some TV and had a nice bd session :) it had been a while so it was a much needed reconnection. But boy did it set off contractions for about 12 hours. I thought I was in labor there for a while.

@JLHart: yay for the SA finally!! How did it go?

@janise: I think in lieu of the vitex you should see an RE. I know a lot of people like the natural methods but I think you'll get pg faster with the help of modern medicine.

@cam: Send some of those sun rays my way! Please!!! Hope your vday was fab!

@luv: I hope the weather has warmed up out there! O day should be coming soon :)

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM: Lots of errands to run today... Then to my parents for dinner - Thai takeout to celebrate my brother's and dh's bday with an icecream sundae bar for dessert!!! Should be amazing!!

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--that sounds lovely. How were the cupcakes? I could go without BDing for the rest of pregnancy I think. Lol

10 years ago

SMH sounds like you had a great day yesterday! Woohoo! How do we function when it's this cold? We function indoors ;) Construction doesn't really happen in winter. They get the exterior stuff done in the summer/fall so they can be indoors with space heaters working on it in the winter. Road construction is impossible. How does it feel to be done with work, girly??

Cam sounds like you had a great shopping trip! Hope you're doing well today :)

janise the tea felt like it had a fair amount of potency, I don't blame you for wanting to try Vitex. I hear conflicting info though about whether it should be used in the LP. Just check with your doc and it'll be fine :)

JLH wow you are gonna be busy with school! Hope you get a lot done this weekend :) Did DH hate doing the SA or was it not that bad?

amag good to see you! Wow that's a lot of meds, how cool that this is finally time for IVF! Sorry you've been down. I can imagine that doing IVF is pretty stressful. If you need to vent we are here for you!

lawbride sorry about your headache :( Boo! Glad you didn't lose power though. We didn't do anything for V-day really, but that's ok with me :) Did you get anything good?

AFM CD 13 and my temps are nice and low, which feels awful but oh well. Snowing yet again today. In two days it'll be above freezing and I'm just hoping it melts the snow off the roads at least. Not much going on, got potted tulips from DH and I hope I don't kill them :-P haha

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm sending this hot weather to all of you. This is my long day.ugh I'm debating about going to church in the a.m. because I have a test Monday!

User Image

10 years ago

@law: I thought that at first but I'm actually into bding now... Something I wasn't too into before. It's awkward now with my giant belly tho. Lol.

@luv: It's a huge relief to have work off my shoulders! We have a jammed packed weekend which usually id do everything to avoid, but knowig I don't have to work on Tuesday morning makes me not nervous at all. I used to be so afraid of being too tired for work and not getting enough relaxing time. Even when I wasn't pg. That would be hard to plan all construction around the weather. We have to plan to a certain extent but not much. Glad your temps are nice and low :) bring on the O!!!

@cam: sounds like some studying needs to get done!! I'd skip if I were you.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Nice to hear from y'all ;)

Amag, sorry to hear how you've been...but hoping you are better and whooo hooo for what's to come for you!!

Law, hey there! How are you feeling? The smoothies have been good! I'm not sure about the results, will write more at the bottom...

Cam, yes let's plan for it!

SMH, hey there! You go girl ;) Glad you're enjoying life right now., have fun tonight!! More on the SA in a few...

Luv, we had snow and now thank goodness it's gone! Hope yours clears up sooner than later :) Awww sweet about the flowers I don't have a green thumb either...lol! Sorry about the temps :(

AFM, soooo we did the SA and I get there and they tell me I missed the timing! WTh?! So I was like, hey the instructions said to get there in 30 minutes, which I did...so they said they will send it up. I am planning to call in Tuesday and see what they say. The hubs was great about it all and even called to check to see how the turn in went, so I told him and honestly if we have to redo it I feel he will be ok with it. So crazy as I was "helping" him I was thinking, how do the men get the best way to find things out?! LOL! But now AF is gone completely and I'm reDy to still take advantage of the hsg from last month! Just remaining positive :)

10 years ago

Thanks ladies as always you are all do wonderful.

Smh: so the total wasn't too bad with my insurance it only came up to $215 all together for both mine and dh's meds so not bad. I go in on feb 21 for blood work as long as I have ovulated they will tell me when to start the meds I have a phone conference with the ivf nurse on thur the 20th. I am very excited to start but nervous at the same time. Dh and I agreed we are only going to do max of four cycles trying ivf. But I'm hoping we get it on the first try. Glad everything is going well with rella. I can't believe she is almost here. Are you ready to go at a moments notice? I can't wait to be where you are.

Luv: thank you just been feeling a littke down got a case of the why me's why does it have to be so hard. Took a few days to get myself out of itbut I'm good now. Ready to get on with it. You must be getting close to O no? Are you doing iui again this cycle.

Jada and law thank you. Feeling better now. I am ready to start with whatever I need to do. Hopefully jada and I and the rest of the group will be joining you very soon law!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo