Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@blue: Thankfully the nerve pain went away after a nice hot shower, but I still notice some lower back pain on and off again. I hope the damn elusive BFP is on its way not just for me but also for you. Ugh you'd think with the tww being over that there would be a BFP or the would show her ugly face already for the both of us.

@1st: Thanks. I know I'm not out til the shows, but with my history who knows if or when she'll show. Large reason for the Provera and Clomid.

@Cam: Good luck on your test today!

@JLH: it'd be awesome if blue and I could keep them rolling in. If the BFPs are just being stubborn in showing I hope that wouldn't be an indicator to how the babies would be once they are older. lol

@luv: Lol. Oh I needed a good laugh! I look forward to being nightmarishly cranky with you for this next cycle. haha.

@smh: It's amazing what we will do no matter how much it can suck in the process just to get our LO. Although I kinda hate the idea of having to add one more thing to take.... I'll suck it up so long as I get the much desired baby I'm praying for.

@Nico: Honestly I wouldn't know if I missed it or not since my cycles are horribly long to begin with. I can go months between when af shows. This cycle was brought on using Provera since it had been almost 6 months since my last period. I'm sure that I do O later based on previous cycles but it's weeks and weeks after af showed up.
Sorry you had such a long cycle. Must have been a nightmare especially with it making you ill. Though I'd kill to just have every single one of mine cycles be 69 days long. :)

@Amag: Congrats! Such exciting news. I'm just as curious as the other girls to know how your husband reacted to the news and what the numbers are.

AFM: I am beyond worn out right now. Been running around town for the past two days on top of working. Needless to say as soon as Saturday rolls around I'm sleeping in. Well as of yesterday I made the decision to go back to school and registered to take classes starting next month for the spring semester. I'm feeling good about it though it's going to be intense. The only people that know is me, a coworker, and now all of you wonderful ladies.

everyone gets their BFP soon that are still waiting and those that are already preggers have the remainder of their pregnancies go smoothly.

10 years ago

1st: 25w halfway mark woo hoo. You're very lucky not gaining extra weight. At the end of the day all that matters is a safe and healthy delivery:)

Amag: Soo happy for you, I even told my other friend about your BFP, and it's just wonderful. Can't wait to here what your level is on Friday.

JLH: Tnx Hun. I am so glad you took the next step in getting your BFP. That's just awesome; 8 visits! Hopefully you can get things sorted out without using all of them. Hopefully you get your BFP before then, but if not you've got a plan:)

Law: You and 1st is only a couple weeks apart. Exciting times! 47 days left:) have you had your app yet? Don't worry too much about your weight now. Remember you are creating a human being and that requires a lot of energy. Nothing you do or don't do will make you gain less or more. You are just perfect the way you are. ;)

Janise: Sorry to hear about your blood results. The low progesterone could also mean that you have NOT ovulated on the CD the blood was taken.
Did she give you an indication on what the next step would be?

Mich: Tnx Hun. Glad the pain went away with the use of the hot water. Wow that is just ridiculous, having such long cycles. I can not imagine having them more than once. I was very frustrated with my body for not doing what it's suppose to do. I agree, come on BFP!! You've waited long enough. Congrats on going back to do school. What will you be studying?

Blue: Thinking of you:)

Smh: Hope you and Rella is doing well:)

Luvto: I've got my fx for you.

Afm: CD10 today BD. Not much happening here. Just waiting. I have volunteered to cook dinner for two of my friends. I am making my zucchini lasagna. I have to triple everything to feed 12 people.

Good morning ladies.

I'm off to bed:)

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

@michgurl30- That's great you are going back to school! What are you going to be taking? (sorry I missed this)

@Nicolene12- Have fun at dinner! I have never had zucchini lasagna before. But it sounds good to me.

19 dpo. No af. Temp still up. Bought some frer while I was in the city for the fair. There is a very VERY faint line. So I am guessing that's what is causing my lack of af. However, at 19 dpo I feel as if this is just an early miscarriage. And apparently I can't catch the line on my camera. haha

User Image

10 years ago

Nicolene I thought I replied to you but I guess I didn't! I am such a boob. So glad your work situation is over, what a nightmare! Also glad your DH is supporting your not working right now. It's nice to take a break especially after such a disaster! Proud of you for getting on the Clomid too! I was on Clomid for 4 months and it ended up thinning my lining, or maybe my lining was already thin, either way I am switching to Femara next month. My odds this month are terrible because my lining is so thin. Just something to watch for if you're on Clomid for several months! :) Have an RE appt set up for mid-May so that is a load off my mind. FX for you that the Clomid works on the first try! It definitely helped my ovaries kick it up a notch and my progesterone was high as heck after O!

janise that is odd that your doc thinks you didn't O, I thought any progesterone level over 5 means that you definitely O'd? 9.1 isn't a GREAT O but it is an O. I think a prog supplement or Clomid/Femara would probably help if you were interested!

michgurl congrats on registering for school! What will you be going to school for? That is so exciting :)

bluerose I swear I see something on the FRER! It is damn near impossible to get a good picture. I find my cell phone gives me better HPT pics than my camera, oddly enough. The way to tell if it was a CP or is a BFP is probably to get a blood draw, I know for my CP I got very faint FRER positives but had a totally negative blood draw, so it can be very illuminating. I hope this is the start of your BFP!!!

SMH, lawbride, 1stTTC and amag (our mommas) hope everything is going well! Howdy JLH! :)

AFM 12 DPO, had INTENSE cervix cramps last night. Holy guacamole. Felt like getting an IUI times two. Temps still high but I know my odds this cycle are horrible so I'm able to stay fairly relaxed about the whole thing.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Luv! Sorry about the cramps. Hope it means something good even with the odds!

All the literature I've found indicates that 9.1, while below ideal is an indication of 'O'. The Dr has indicated that she will try Clomid. However, I have to wait until after my pap. Saying this to you now...I realize it makes little sense. Clomid takes a while to work, right? Why not start now...we don't have to try before the pap!

10 years ago

janise when is your pap? It is odd that they'd have to wait to give it to you. I know they didn't want me to get an HSG while on Clomid but a pap is not invasive at all so it should be ok! Doctors can be soooo weird ;) I think Clomid would really do the trick! Just make sure if you take it for multiple months that they check you out on the u/s to make sure it's not screwing with ya!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Nico, blue, and luv: I'm going back for Business Management. It's completely different from what I originally wanted to do but it's still an area that I'll like.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!!

Mich, congrats on school!! I earned my BBA and MBA with concentrations in Finance and I am also a Finance Captain in the Army...best of luck to you for everything!!! That made me laugh, yes lets hope that our journeys are not a precurser to the future!! Sounds like you need a nap too!

Luv, hope you are feeling better!! I could use a nap...yes at 10:41 in the morning, LOL.

Blue, Oh I hope this is it for you!! Shooing away thoughts of a CP...

Nico, thanks! Your dinner sounds amazing :)

Jan, Hey there!! Praying they figure it all out for you and soon!

1st, how are you?

Law, how are you feeling?

SMH, how's Miss Rella? How are you feeling?

Amag, soooo interested to hear how things went with the hubby :)

Cam, Hey hun!!

AFM, I am ok...still having some stretchy ewcm, hoping that's a good sign! It's not a lot but I notice it...also I am losing weight...not sure if that's good or bad?! Time will tell...

10 years ago

Luv: The pap is on May 15. So I would at least have a month to see if Clomid would work for me. What day of your cycle did you start it?

10 years ago

1st--yeah, it's much easier said than done. I feel like I'm working within a tight window. SIGH!

Janise--thanks! so, am I. It was quite the scare. I don't think your number means you didn't O-if they caught it at 5 dpo instead of 7 then of course your number would be lower than they'd expect. But I think trying something else could be helpful in any case!

Michgirl--what are you going to be studying? How exciting! :)

Nico--it's on Friday...can't help the nervousness. While it's easy to say "don't worry about" I just can't. There's lots I could do to curtail unnecessary weight gain if it turns out that I'm gaining much faster than I should be --like not eating ice cream on a regular occasion, steering clear of candy and things that provide no nutrients but do have an impact on the scale. I'm not out of control with my eating by any means but if I'm gaining too quickly there are changes that could be made. Wow, 12 people. Why so many? Is your zucchini lasagna your speciality?

Blue--I hope that's not the case and your numbers are just taking longer to rise! Maybe you should ask for a beta now and maybe another a few days after that! I think it's worth it to know!

Luv--that's so strange! I hope the cramps don't return. It sounds painful..I don't think I've ever had cramps there.

Jada--I'm doing pretty good. No complaints. I have class from 3-6 tonight and then a dinner with classmates and my teacher--not sure where we're going as of yet but I hope it's somewhere tasty! No tripping tonight either--I don't need another scare.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo