Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!

SMH, CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see pictures and here how it all went;)

Law, sorry you're going through it, hope you feel better soon.

Luv, hey there! How are the temps today??

Cam, GL Hun!!!!

Hope everyone else is well ;)

We are traveling just wanting for our second and final flight. I'm ready to be home...had a great time though! Thinking O is near had some twinges earlier soooo thankfully we have been bd'g :) I'm feeling like crap not sure if it's due to the bad food or what? Just ready to be in my own space ya know??

10 years ago

Jada--aww i'm sorry you're not feeling awesome. I loved so many things in Vegas (food-wise). What did you have that was yucky?

10 years ago

Law, it wasn't that the food itself was bad, just not good for my trying to eat healthier...lol. Plus I hate bathrooms not mine...soooo yeah , ha ha! Landed and on the way home now!

10 years ago

lawbride glad you had a good day yesterday! Each day can be better than the one before :)

JLH glad you had fun in Vegas! Although it's not good to feel yucky. I know, all those buffets can be overwhelming when you're used to a diet. Did you do the breakfast buffet at Paris? It is amazing but a total gut-buster, LOL.

AFM 5 DPO and my temps are tied for highest ever! Been constipated last two days and still managed to lose a pound. Don't know how that happens, but I know I have had to pee a lot more in the last 12 hours, so that might have something to do with it. Leaving in a few hours for my little vacation so I'll see you guys again maybe Wednesday night!

10 years ago • Post starter

Jada--glad you made it back safely!

Luv--are you excited for your trip? I hope you have a blast! Sounds like this cycle you must have some seriously high progesterone levels. WOOT! :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hope all is well ;)

Luv and Law, I'm glad to be home too! Got to rest a bit then ran a lot of errands and cleaned the fridge...fun, oh and laundry! LOL.

Feeling pretty good overall....

How are y'all?!

10 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- Happy to hear that your temps are nice and toasty. Hope you enjoy your mini vacation!

@afmedic109 - Sorry about your trucks death. :( I hope it isn't too expensive for you.

@ lawbride88- I am sorry to hear that you are so stressed lately. I hope you start feeling better soon.

@ JLHart22 - Glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope you O soon!

@So_much_hope- Congrats on your little one!!!

I am sitting at 8 dpo. Went out and sang some karaoke with a friend on Friday night. It was quite entertaining haha. Found out just this weekend that two of my coworkers are pregnant. So as happy as I am for them, I am just still trying to deal with my own personal heart break hearing that.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Back at work, blah...

Blue, hey there!! So sorry to hear what you are having to deal with, and we all have been there so we do understand. Please feel free to vent if you need to!!

How is everyone???

10 years ago

Blue--((hugs)) we know how hard it can be to hear good news but feel so much sadness inside at the same time. I hope this is your month!

Jada--I'm okay. I think I might be coming down with a cold--woke up with a sore throat so we'll see how this pans out.

10 years ago

Law, Hope you shake that and quickly!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo