Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@lawbride- I mean they always could be. But looking at my chart it looks like I'd be 18 dpo?

Got an evap on the test 30 mins later. Haha

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies!

Yesterday was my first day back in the office and I was also running around working on things for the house and had to pick up my pups. Didn't get home until almost 7:30pm...was EXHAUSTED!!

This morning is a bit crazy so I will be back soon to address each of you wonderful ladies, just know I am thinking of each of you!

Jada

10 years ago

@Law: Yea, I don't weigh myself at home, just see it when they weigh me at the doctors... I was worried at first cause I wasn't gaining anything but wasn't having any sickness either.. So, now I like to keep up with it as far as doctor visits go and check with the nurses to make sure I am on track... I just want to make sure I gain what is necessary for baby :) They seem pretty content with where I am at now, so everything is good :) How far along are you now? I bet you start to really feel her soon! :)

@Camasia: Thanks and I hope microbiology lecture went well :)

@Luv: Haha, yea luckily no strangers have attempted to rub my belly. That would really freak me out.. And sometimes I don't mind the questions but other times it is weird... I guess cause you really just don't know about some people now days. I really hope you are not out this month, but if you are, at least you have a great plan for next cycle, right? :) FX'd extra tight for you!! :)

@SMH: You didn't get any stretch marks, did you? I haven't so far and hoping that I don't! Haha :) But if it happens, it happens! :)

@ Nicolene: I will be 25 weeks in 2 days :) And yay for such a long lp!! :) FX'd!

@BlueRose: I am so sorry!! I know that has to be frustrating!! FX'd that you will get that bfp soon girl!! Have fun at the winter fair today!! :)

@JLHart: Good Morning!!! Hope you have a great day! :)

**Sorry if I missed anyone :) **

10 years ago

Good morning ladies, i went for the blood work this morning now just waiting around for the call to come in. Dh wants me to wait until he gets home later to listen to the message seeing im at work they will leave it on my voicemail. ugh im dying already and its only 10 am!! i am trying to be optimistic that i could be PG but a big part of me just thinks im not. so im trying to stay busy at work which right now really is not helping. ugh its driving me crazy.

Nicolene: im so sorry for the issues you have had but its great you are in a good place now. i wish i could afford to be a housewive...lol my DH would love it too but right now thats just not feesible...

Luv, SMH, blue: thank you all for your support and it has been a lot easier dealing with all of this knowing you ladies are always here!! You dont know how much your support really helps!!

i will be back on later and will try to touch basse with anyone i have missed!!!

10 years ago

OMG...omg...omg just got the call and its postitive...omg dont know what else to say right now im in total shock!!!!

10 years ago

Amag, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! So very happy for you and what great news to see getting back on here :)

1st, you are so sweet! So far so good in terms of the day...except for being so hungry. Trying to hold out to lunch!

Blue and Mich, I realllly hope y'all keep it going and have BFPs that are too stubborn to show just yet ;)

Law, hey lady!! I looked at that link SO CUTE!! Harper is going to be a stylish little lady!

Nico, HEY!!!! So glad to see you. Sorry you had to go through all of that and pray soon you will have your LO!

Luv, I am with you on the twins thing, plus I don't know that I could physically be able with the past myomectomy I had. But as long as I have a healthy LO that's what matters to me! Hope if the witch shows she isn't terrible to you :(

SMH, glad to hear your milk is coming in! You know I just love being able to do what I want when I want...and being in this office doesn't necessairly allow for that...LOL. But I am blessed to have a job and thankful. Hope Rella is feeling better! Are you getting any rest?

Cam, WHOOOO HOOOO...glad that school is going well! I am sure it will continue to! Are y'all all adjusted in the new house?

Holly, hope you are feeling better and rested :)

AFMed, how are you?!

Hope I got everyone as each of you are pretty special people!!

AFM...CD21...feeling pretty much like I usually do so just wanting. I had to straighten out my referral stuff from the insurance (Tricare) and they are sending me one for 8 visits to the RE I met last month. So I am remaining hopeful that it's all going to work out!!

10 years ago

@amag11 - Oh my goodness!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

User Image

10 years ago

@ Jada: Glad your day is going good :) Hope lunch comes fast!! Haha :)

@Amag: Congrats on the positive!! :) So, no idea yet, if one baby or two??

10 years ago

thank you ladies... im just so excited right now!!!

1st: no we dont know for sure..We only implanted one so unless it split then there should only be one... i have to go back on friday morning for another blood draw to make sure the numbers are going up and if all looks well we will set up for my 1st ultrasound in a couple of weeks... im still shaking just dont know what else to do.. im not a big fan of water unless its flavored but i just drank 5 8oz glasses in like 45 minutes... it still doesnt feel real!! After trying for so long that this could actually be it is amazing

10 years ago

amag knew it!! Congrats!!! Did they tell you your number? Can't wait to see it go up and up!!!

1stTTC JLH and bluerose hello hello!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo