Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Luv, glad the numbers are good...now onto making the environment great for baby!!

Jan, thanks! Glad to hear you are starting to get answers, prayers lifted it all clears up! How are things with your dh?

Amag, OMG...your time is soooo close! April will be here before we know it!

Law, LOL...I had to look it up...Jun 15, 2014 is Father's day and May 11, 2014 is Mother's day. I love the great thoughts and well wishes, thanks!! How is the day going? How about the paper?

AFM, just ready to be off work for the day. The hubby may have to work late, so I will go home and get caught up on the Voice, LOL.

10 years ago

@amag11- Glad to hear you're feeling better. And I hope they are able to successfully fertilize some eggs for you! Good luck with the implanting. And I hope you won't be needing your pain meds.

@JLHart22- Good luck at the RE tomorrow!
@So_much_hope- Glad to hear that your supply is increasing!

@lawbride88- Mmm supper sounds good! And that card idea is cute!

@luvtowalkfast- I am sorry I can't answer any of your questions. I wish I could. But I hope you are able to an u/s or something to at the very least ease your mind! Glad to hear your bloodwork is good!

5 dpo here. My cycles are becoming shorter. But I am not complaining haha. I have had excess creamy discharge and lots of gas. Maybe it's a good sign or maybe my body just likes leaking. Who knows. Blood work friday to check my progesterone!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies I'm home finally but I'm putting together a review for my test on Wednesday for micro lab. Fun right...not. I'm praying for you all. I'm excited for Amag and luv.Jan thanks and I hope all is well with your liquid pap. Jada come enjoy our wonderful weather hun. Smh I'm so happy for your milk production thinking about you makes me wonder about 3lil. Blue hey cycle buddy lol I don't feel any kind of way so we will see right. Ok ladies I'll check back soon.sorry if I missed anyone I was trying to be quick smooches.

User Image

10 years ago

janise hope you don't need the colp, it's not a super fun process!

amag that makes a lot of sense and I will ask about supplemental estrogen/progesterone if I need to :) That is cool that they'll do a blood test! Then you'll know for sure, no guessing required :)

lawbride thanks I am so glad to hear that progesterone helps the lining too! Because for real, I am probably 90% progesterone right now, just in my total body. It is awful :-P

JLH thanks sweetie! I hope you get to catch up with The Voice today, funny enough I spent a few hours today watching it too! I love the battle rounds.

bluerose thanks! The doc said doing another u/s is fine so hooray! Your symptoms sound like you are rocking the progesterone, I am excited for your blood test because the 7DPO progesterone test probably gives more "useful" information about your cycle than any other hormone test!

AFM I am still drinking a TON of water. I keep track of how many 25-oz glasses of water I drink, I was at 8 on Monday and 7 yesterday. Looking at another 7-glass day today. YIKES. Peeing every half hour over here :-P

10 years ago • Post starter

Of course I have been slacking again, Work has had me very busy, on top of just being exhauseted. Gonna try to catch up with everyone, if I miss anyone I am sorry!!!

SMH- I am glad your supply has increased a little,keep going at it. It will continue to increase. Sorry Rella got sick though, I will say at least the Breast milk does not smell as bad as formula!!

Blue- Praying that your Progesterone is good!!

Jada- I am praying that the future baby room will be put in to use very soon!! I can only imagine how crazy your job is having to deal with those issues and military. But It also takes a strong person to do that job.I am excited for your appointment tomorrow!!! Glad DH's SA was good!!

Law- You are one hard worker!!! I love your determination!!! You are an inspiration and will be a wonderful mommy. The traits you will instill in your Little girl will be amazing! I feel you on the constipation!!!

Blue- I heard sometimes the Temp can Drop on 2dpo, I dunno for sure though. Honestly my last cycle I seen no set temp rise as I usually do. But I obviously Ovulated.

Luv- I am sorry you have been soo down I just wish there was something I could do or say to help you=0( Please know I keep you and all the other ladies in my thoughts and prayers everyday!!! I hope your Lining increases!! I really do not know much about it. But I am happy to hear your labs are good!!!

Cam- Congrats on Passing!!!!! Sometimes I kinda miss working 12 hour shifts, only because with my job we would get the occasional 3 days off in a row. But when I worked 3 12's in a row I would be just exhausted!

Amag- So glad the got a good number of eggs that fertilized it is a miracle they all did and I am praying for you!!!!

I am thinking of all you Ladies.....It is gonna be an early night for me, so gonna get the little one in the bath and get us both ready for bed, feel like such a bum going to bed so early but I just can not seem to get enough sleep

10 years ago

Afmedic--you're sweet. Thank you for your kind words. I just do my best...that's all I can do and just hope it's enough.

Luv-- that's a crazy amount of waterl. I think that would make me sick. I get queasy if I drink too much water.

Cam--good luck studying!

Blue--thanks girlie. How short is shorter?

AFM...took yesterday off of working in my paper since it was dh's birthday but I'll make it up today. DH is working till 9:15 so I'll get in 7 hours of paper writing and that should get me close to completion I think. Woohoo.

10 years ago

CD 22 3-4 now days left if it doesn't do what it did last time with 23 day cycle. No symptoms no nothing just the regular tender boobs that's normal.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--I hope she stays away! Have a good day beautiful!

10 years ago

Thanks my beautiful belly lady LOL

User Image

10 years ago

afmedic thanks!! Sorry you feel so tired, I'm sure work being busy doesn't help either. I predict you will have more energy soon :)

lawbride hope your paper writing is going well! 7 hours is a LONG time to do one thing. You can do it!

Cam FX for no AF!

AFM CD 15 and had positive OPKs this morning and finally some EWCM, going in this afternoon for the IUI and u/s! Praying to jesus that I have at least 7 mm on that lining. 8-10 would be better!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo