Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 576 Replies | Last Page

good afternoon just checking in while i have a moment at work. I guess i should have explained a little. when i said trying to be good I meant in taking care of my self and not over doing things. i have a habbit of putting off taking care of myself so i can help others. I often will miss breakfast and sometimes lunch and then gorge at dinner time but i know I can no longer do that so I have been trying to be good with eating more regularly throughout the day, and not doing things i know i shouldnt be. so far it hasnt been too bad but i know i am a very self-dependent person and i hate counting on others to do things for me but im going to have to get used to it pretty soon anyways.

Blue: sorry about the spotting but still hoping it could mean something else. Are your temps still way up? It does suck if AF is coming however i understand being ok with it even if it just means you can begin getting things in order too!!

luv: im doing ok for the most part still feel pretty normal other than the constant bloated feeling i have. I seem to have leveled out with the constipation at least for now. The only other symptom really i can say i have is a soreness. Kinda hard to explain but when i try to sleep sometimes ill wake up and try to roll over to my other side and i just feel like i pulled a muscle in my abdomen. its weird thinking it might be some type of round ligament pain from everything stretching out and i do feel like i have to pee more but that could be just because i have been drinking soo much more. Otherwords i feel pretty normal. Im still only consider just about 5 weeks now so a lot of the main symptoms dont really kick in until about 6 weeks or after so i have time...lol. Im really glad you have a plan moving forward, i wanna stick around to see you get your BFP!! i know its coming soon!!

How is everyones week going. I will be going to my sisters tonight for dinner for my god-daughters birthday I cant believe she is going to be 12!! Time goes by so fast! She spent the weekend at my house and we went shopping and to the movies and pedicures!! She used to spend a lot more time at my place when she was younger but now that she is gettign older i just dont see her too much and i look forward to our time together. i know pretty soon the last thing she will want to do is spend the weekend at my house...lol oh well. tomorrow im off of work but do have to make it in to the salon for one massage client. ugh i hate having to go in for just one person but what can you do!! My mom is dong better and starting to move around more on her own while she still needs help with somethings i feel bad saying it but ill be glad when she is back to doing things on her own. I am just exhausted from going over everynight to help her with her exercises, showering and cooking and cleaning up for her then going to my place to do it all again there...!! The weather here is starting to finally turn and hitting the mid 50's to 60's most days which means i can start getting back outside and walking again. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

10 years ago

@amag- glad to hear everything is going well! Have fun at your god daughters birthday!

25 dpo. Yeah, temps still up. Spotting is pretty much nonexistant. And now im scared as I have a pap test on Monday. Is my period going ro hold out!? Or am I going to have to reschedule last minute! Eek

User Image

10 years ago

Blue: thats really confusing...hmmm.. i have never had that late of a period but you would think def by now you would be getting something on HPT!! well they were planning on doing blood work on monday too right!! Im hoping you figure this out soon!!

10 years ago

luv--I'm not doing any crazy exercise. I was bored so i took a walk and it turned out to be much longer than I expected it to be.

blue--a new truck would be nice. What kind is it? Do you need one?

amag--that sounds like such a lovely girl's day.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Busy day...whoo! How are y'all?

Law, how was the day?

Amag, learning to balance...lol it's hard for me too! Hope your mom gets better soon!

Blue, soooo strange! Hopefully next week sheds some light...

Luv, hoping you're feeling less bloated :) you're right the times passing fast huh?!

Cam, SMH, Jan, Holly, 1st, AFMed....where are y'all?! Hope everything's going well!!

AFM....NEVER been happy to see spotting...lol. Got in the house and CD28 here she comes! So I'm planning to call the RE tomorrow and see about scheduling the SIS...which occurs CD5-9 from my understanding....so hoping to get in early next week! That should shed light on what's needed to get the fibroids out the way and hopefully give baby Hart a nice place to grow!! So weird this is the moment to make my day...I hope she isn't mean to me! Lol...

10 years ago

@jlhart- your happiness and positive vibes always make me so happy! Hope af is as pleasant as she can be!

@lawbride- its a 2014 dodge ram outdoorsman. We currently have a truck, car and suv. So we dont nessecarily need a new vehicle. Its just a good time to trade off both the truck and suv. And yeah we do need to replace them with a truck to pull the camper, boat and for hunting.

@amag- yeah this has never happened to me either. Even back in my teenage years when hormones were trying to figure themselves out. And yes, I will ask for bloodwork if I haven't had a regular period by Monday. If I do, then I have another blood draw on cd2-4.

Still just pink/brown spotting. Nowhere near a real af. So not really sure what my body is thinking here. Temp. Was quite high when I woke up this evening.

User Image

10 years ago

Jada-- my days are incredibly boring. I don't do much of anything aside from class and class work.how are you?

Blue--nice! You sound like an outdoorsy couple, how fun! I love camping but I do need some amenities. Lol

AFM...getting increasingly breathless from working out, Harper must be squishing my insides. It's oddly exciting because that just means she's getting bigger :)

10 years ago

Good evening ladies. I'm trying to relax a little before bed figured I wwoould check in.

Blue: like I said I'm stumped at this point. Really can't wait to find out what's going on with you. Good luck. And congrats on the truck. You sound like me and my dh. We are looking into getting a nice big camper but that would mean a new truck for him too.

Luv: how are you doing. Hope everything is going good in your end.

Jada: hope af isn't being to bad. But glad you are ready to get things started.

Law: lol too funny can't wait to be feeling like that...hopefully I'll be able to start walking again soon. Been so crazy over here lately. So many things I wanna get done around the house before having the family over for easter, not to mention the things I have planned before baby comes too! I'm getting my hudband motivated to get going

10 years ago

Amag--it is very exciting. You'll be feeling it soon :) although this might be a wee but early for breathlessness I think. Do you always host Easter? We won't be doing anything since it's just the 2 of us but I might make a family Easter basket filled with candy if course for us to share.

10 years ago

Morning ladies!!

Law, hey there...I hear ya about the days, but soon they will be filled with so much with Miss Harper :)

Amag, so happy for you!! I can't wait to hear how this all goes for you :)

Hope the rest of you are doing well out there!!

Yesterday was a bit crazy...on my way to work I was reminded that I failed to pay my speeding ticket I had to go to defensive driving for!! So I ran into the office and called them and had to take the money. I am following up today to ensure all is good and no warrants are out for me, LOL! I hate trouble and thought I was being clever to wait...shame on me :( So I decided to take the day off, which wasn't a day off...had to run all sorts of errands to get things for the house then had military school work...so it was a full day. Called the RE and left a vm for the nurse who didn't recall to advise when to schedule the SIS, so I am about to call again. So far just spotting a bit, but expecting today is the first full day. So hopefully the SIS will be next week. I fear that we may not be together for my fertile period this month...as my dh has to go back to check on his mom and I think I am staying here :( We shall see!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo