Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies I'm going to be a busy bee this morning preparing with move. I picked and paid for my furniture from el doraldo yesterday beautiful! I am wondering why my cycles seems to be getting shorter in Dec 25 days Jan 24 days now Feb 23 days....maybe just nothing idk

User Image

10 years ago

Holly yay for the TWW! I hope this is your month too :) It'd be great to have some bump buddies!

JLH sorry you're still sick, that is an interesting theory though and you might be right! Maybe sick cycle = BFP!

Cam glad you're making so much progress with the move! Not sure why the cycles are getting shorter...I wonder if you're ovulating earlier or if your LP is getting shorter. Are you gonna check with your doc?

AFM 10 DPO, not much happening. Waiting as long as possible to test. At least 14 DPO.

10 years ago • Post starter

@JLHart22 - Sorry you are still sick!! I have not heard about immunity being down and not attacking the sperm. But hey ya never know!

@Holly3307- Thanks. I am hoping symptoms mean something. haha

@luvtowalkfast- Good luck with the waiting! I hope this is your cycle!

@afmedic109- There should be some on my page... I am not sure why you can't see them.

@lawbride88- Glad you are finding out via allergist rather than a reaction!

@Camasia - Good luck with the move! And yay for new furniture! I am also not sure why your cycles would be getting shorter. Worth asking your care provider anyway I think!

13 dpo here. Af due today or tomorrow. Had spotting at 10, 12, and today. Test is negative this morning. So expecting af at any time. Made an appt. yesterday with the nurse practitioner for a referral to an ob. An acquaintance just had a baby today. Freshie pictures made me tear up lol.

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose I am so sorry AF is coming :( Glad though that you are going to the OB/GYN. I think it will really help you feel more in control! Know how you feel about seeing new babies, you are happy for people but sad at the same time. You just do whatever you need to do to get through it, including venting to us if you need. Hugs!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Cam, excited for your fresh beginnings! Not sure about your cycles?? Will you find out what's going on? I have a good feeling for you, new starts!

Luv, really hoping your positive is already in motion!! Fx'd for you Hun! Yeah it's a weird theory but I will take it :)

Blue, sorry that AF is pending :(

AFM, home again but going to the doctor at 2...see what's going on...

10 years ago

Blue--I've already had reactions, hence the allergist. lol. Lots of foods I have to avoid though which can be a PITA when eating out or when someone else is preparing food. But it's worth it of course.

afmedic--they CAN treat it but my doctor doesn't recommend it so I'm not going to. I'll just treat it after I deliver.

luv--I think I was allergic to them before pregnancy--I don't think there's a connection between allergies and pregnancy and the hives started before I was pregnant so I'm not thinking so. I'm okay with the restrictions since I can have dairy--there are substitutes for almost everything else.

holly--thanks. What's going on with you?

Jada--I hope you feel better soon. What's the appointment for?

cam--what all did you get at the furniture store?

10 years ago

Again ladies thank you all for your support you have no idea how much the kind words and thoughts mean to me!!

luv: im kfx you will get that bfp really soon if all goes well im hoping to get mine at the end of March!! Hope DH has recupperated and is feeling better as well!

blue: i agree very glad you are going to see an OB/GYN. I started to feel in much more control when i started seeing mine and started testing. Hopefully you will get that bfp very soon sorry AF is pending though that would have been great!!!

cam: good luck with the move hope it all goes smoothly for you! I always hate the packing and unpacking!! The shorted cycles is strange but mine do range slightly but not that short mine rotate starting at 28, then 29, and then 31 days then goes back to 28. its strange but normal for me now. I would also double check with your Dr. just to make sure. im still here pulling for you every month!!

jada: sorry you are sick hope you feel better soon!!

Holly: its good to see you back on the forum!! how are you doing? hope everything is going great!! Good luck with the TWW!!

10 years ago

Amag, glad you are feeling better and excited about this next month for you :)

Law, hey there! Hope they figure it out for you bc you will be busy when the LO comes ;) I went to find out what's going on with my fever and feeling sick, she thinks it's a sinus infection...great...ha! Any plans this weekend?

Sooooo, my temp was 99.1 at the doc, so my body is fighting something! I have a Z-pack (anti-biotics) so we will see. She said to rest and drink plenty of fluids...fun weekend. Met the hubs at our new house and it's really coming along! We picked out the room for future baby, so that was exciting :)

Hope all is well with everyone!

10 years ago

Jada--nothing fun. Just school stuff. How lovely that your house is coming along. You must be so excited.

10 years ago

@jlhart- hopefully the antibiotics are what you need! Get well soon!

@lawbride- oops I meant to say anaphylaxis. Unless you had that!? I hope not

@amag- thanks!!

14 dpo. Still having some strange barely there spotting. Temp at coverline. And ic negative. Thinking this will be another weird af like last month.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo