Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 576 of 576 Replies

Well ladies, I am going in for the SIS next Wednesday!! That will hopefully show where the fibroids are, and if there is any scarring, and what to do next. I am hoping that the procedure to correct what's found will happen next month, then recover and hope June is our month!! I am really excited :)

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Just saying hi. It's so quiet in here.

Jada-I hope you're able to BD during your fertile period this month! I know how much of a bummer it would be if you missed it! FX'd for you sweets!

10 years ago

Law,

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing about the board...we haven't started a new thread have we??

10 years ago

Hey guys! I haven't been posting much lately, been kinda down and trying to take my mind off things. On Tuesday I learned the company is sending DH to France for a week on SATURDAY and he won't get back until maybe a day or two before I ovulate. So here's hoping I O a tiny bit late, maybe. AF was much longer this month than last month, 5 full days including a really heavy day. Weird since my lining was so thin.

amag glad you haven't had too much bad stuff yet! Hopefully this is an easy pregnancy for you, you went through enough trying to GET pregnant dangit!

bluerose did AF come full force yet? Been thinking about you hun!

JLH I am super excited for your plan! June sounds awesome, it will seriously be here before you know it. Plus I'll bet taking care of the fibroids would make MC less likely which is a huge relief! Sorry about that speeding ticket situation but thank god you have no warrants! LOL!

lawbride breathlessness might be result of higher blood volume maybe...your body needs more oxygen now that Harper is sucking up so much of it ;) "Squishing my insides" made me chuckle. Can't wait to feel that myself! (kind of!)

Everyone else howdy! I did not create a new thread yet but maybe I should! Might jazz things up around here ;) I'll go do that!

10 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=52163

New thread! Yaaaaay!

10 years ago • Post starter

heyyy

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo