Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@law: I am sooooo proud of you for putting your nose to the grindstone and getting that paper done!! I know how much it's been weighing on you and you have been in my prayers. Good luck with the rest of the paper :) I hope the rest comes without tears!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv: yes things are coming along nicely. I thoughi knew what ewcm was until now. I have heaps of it everytime I wipe there is plenty more. I talked to my dr and she said it was normal so not worried about it but wow there is a lot. Sorry dh isn't being sensitive to what you are going through and I understand it completely. It does take a lot out of both people in the relationship. I know my dh wasn't always the most sensitive or supportive but I think it was just his own way of dealing with the stress. Its not an excuse but it helped me realize it didnt mean he wasn't in it with me justhe has his own way of dealing with the stress and letting it go. Im excited that you found something to go with and I'm sure now that you know with a few medicated cycles and iui we will be celebrating your bfp.

Law: sorrythe paper is coming along so slowly. Good luck with the rest of it. And yes we have decided that seeing theredoesnt seem to be any real problem other than fertilization issues due to dh's low morphology that at least for thefirst cycle we are only implanting one blastocyte. If it doesn't work we wil, reconsider doing more.

Afm: off to the RE again tomorrow for more blood work and another US hopefully everything will be perfectand we can trigger tomorrow night or Monday the latest. Wish me luck I'll update again tomorrow once I speak to the Ivf nurse about the results

10 years ago

Evening ladies,

Been a busy, but great day with the hubs!

SMH, happy birthday!!! I'm 33 so I feel old :( JK, hope you had a wonderful day!

Luv, Hun...so sorry you're going through all of that with tryout DH. I hope he soon takes a moment to see where you're coming from and your feelings. I know he loves you and once your LO is on the way I be the will grasp how special all of this is and that it's worth it!

Law, YES YOU CAN AND YES YOU WILL,!! You got this lady and anytime you need a break we are here for you :)

Amag, so happy things are moving forward so great for you, can't wait to hear about tomorrow ;)

AFMed, thanks for the kind words! Hope your day went well and as planned! That's so cool about finding out the gender!!

Jan, Cam, Holly, Clove! 1st, Blue: hope all of you are well!

AFM, I'm good! CD4 and already got in some bd'g..lol...clearly for fun! We did a lot today in regards to the new house including showing my old boss and my DH's mentor and wife. They live across the street. When he took them upstairs (they had their dog with them so I stayed downstairs with her) I heard him tell them that if we are blessed with a child this will be their room. That made me really happy! Soooo I'm praying it will all come together when it should :)

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. It's always nice to have support. I started bright and early on my paper--getting hungry though so I'll be stopping for a few hours to eat, workout, and then get going again for a few hours before having lunch.

Jada--that's so cute that he is thinking about the baby's room. You WILL BE BLESSED WITH A CHILD, in God's time. I know that's not helpful but I tried to remind myself that his will, not my own, be done. Hugs beautiful! I'm rooting for you!

Amag-- I see, that makes sense. Are you opposed to having twinsies? I ask because when we had MANY follies that were mature we had this discussion and while I didn't WANT multiples I did want the added insurance of going forward with several follies and we only got one out of it with no lining issues or anything but I guess this is rather different since you're transferring an already fertilized egg. Just thinking out loud here, don't mind me if none of this makes sense to you. I hope this is the only cycle you need! How is DH taking the whole thing? Does he express fear? Excitement? Indifference? Does he talk much about it at all? I hope you're well and please do tell us how your appt goes!

SMH--thanks girlie! I need all the prayers I can get. No tears yet today--I'm actually feeling empowered and capable. I hope the feeling stays! :)

10 years ago

@law: love that you are feeling empowered and capable!!! Love it!!! Music to my ears!

@jlhart: Thanks for the bday wishes! So sweet to overhear your dh saying such sweet things!

@amag: ahhhh! So excited for you! Can't wait for your update today!

User Image

10 years ago

@JLHart22- Glad to hear the house is coming along!!

@amag11- Good luck!

@lawbride88- Glad to hear that your paper is coming a
along!! I do not miss writing papers haha.

@luvtowalkfast- Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. :(

Having trouble catching up with everyone.!I worked 72 hours last week and then had a weekend full of events.

CD 17 here. I don't think I have ovulated yet. Had a temp jump, but today it was back down. So thinking possibly today.

User Image

10 years ago

@SMH: Thank you :) Rella's photos are adorable!!! She is such a little cutie!

@Cloveless: Thank you! :)

@Law: Wow!! Stupid allergies!! I can definitely understand why you were upset about the cereal then :(

@Luv: Glad to hear they finally did an ultrasound and about your appointment in may... FX'd!

@Amag: Glad to hear things are still going so well! FX'd!!

@Janise: Hope everything with your pap turns out fine!!

@AFmedic: Glad to hear you are feeling better! And I hope they can tell you the baby's gender at 15 weeks!! That would be amazing! :) I found out Lynzie was a girl at 15 and 1/2 weeks, so it's definitely possible!! :) And at our 20 week gender scan, she was still a she... Haha :)

@Jada: That is soooooo sweet! :) FX'd your bfp is soon!!!!!!

10 years ago

1st--thanks girlie. I thought I was a complete loony bin after getting pissed about it so that makes me feel better! when's your next appointment? how far apart are they spaced?

blue--what a crazy week. that's a ton of hours. hopefully this week is less crazy for you. I hope you Od today. Will you get to BD?

SMH--thanks girlie. I'm doing my best to stay positive-the hardest moments are the moments when I'm not writing and trying to get the motivation to write. Each day I have a small goal to complete--today it's 3 pages and I'll feel so accomplished once it's done (notice I didn't say "if" ..nope, because there's no "if" ...only when).

AFM...doing okay.had an early start to my day. Made it to the gym to catch up with gym pals--they're a big reason I go especially since I get no human interaction for most of the day. I've been spending all of my time at home eating/cooking/cleaning or at the law school writing so it's a nice break from that stuff. I made breakfast, showered, and got to the law school at 9am.

Going to work work work until I've written at least 1.5 pages (single spaced) then head home for lunch at about 12:30, come back to write some more (hopefully another .5 to .75 pages) and then go back home to make Fredie lunch at 3:45 and have a snack myself. Return to the law school or the 3rd time (this will be at about 4:45 pm) and hopefully do the last 3/4 to 1 page in 2ish hours so that I can go home to make dinner by 7pm. So, my schedule revolves around meal times which provide for a nice break from writing and necessary energy of course.

What are all of you up to today?

10 years ago

hey ladies well i got the call from the RE yesterday and we triggered last night at 7:30 so my appt is tomorrow morning i have to be there by 6:45 am to get checked in and to me with the anesthesiologist and RE before we start. im excited that everything is happening but still a little nervous. i have never really had any procedures done that required iv sed. i know it should be no problem but cant help to be a little nerous still. wish me luck !!

law: Its not that we are against twins per se just we would rather do them one at a time. My DH has never really been around kids much until recently with all my neices and nephews he is just starting to really feel comfortable with them. dont want to shock him too much. if it happens than its ok but we are hoping just for one. Dh is doing good he has his good days and bad days with it. We talk about it privately all the time. but he hates talking about it with anyone else. even his mom or mine for that matter. He gets in his stressed out moods where he will throw something out like "you wanted this not me" but we always talk about it and he aplogizes. i know its just the way he deals with stress, and we have had numerous talks about wanting a family before we ever started all this so i know its just him being moody. He hates the fact he has to wake up so early tomorrow to give his sample and take me only because mornings are hard for him with his stomache issues too but he is going to bite the bullet like a big boy....lol!!

hope everyone is having a good day so far i will try to catch up more before i go to bed tonight and then tomorrow after the procedure is over and hopefully ill be able to tell you how many eggs we got and such...

10 years ago

@Law: My next appointment is scheduled for April 11th. So, my visits are scheduled every 3-4 weeks still. After my appointment on April 11th, I will actually go back 2 weeks later for my 28th week, to get my rhogam shot and do my sugar test. But then I think it will go back to every 3-4 weeks, until the 3rd trimester. Good with those 3 pages today!!! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo