Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Just quickly stopping in to say 16 dpo here. Still some slight cramps. Temp higher than it's ever been. And no af so far. A day or two late. No positive tests.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

Jada--glad you made it back safely.

Blue--fingers crossed toots.

AFM--yucky weather here, really yucky. I worked on my paper today and got a jog in. Woohoo. Took walking breaks regularly but it was fine. I'm really shocked st how much my stamina has changed but I guess that's to be expected.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Just returned from Europe and I'm jetlagged! Crawling into bed now. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow. Baby dust to everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: not sure how Rella got pink eye... It sucks tho! I hope your shift at work went well!

@blue: wow! 16dpo? Is your lp usually that long?

@law: Glad your paper is coming along.

@Holly: Welcome home. How are things going for you!?

User Image

10 years ago

@So_much_hope- Nope, it has never been this long. Af is at least 1-2 days late.

@ Holly3307 - Have a good sleep! I hope you had a good time in Europe!

Still no af and still cramping.

User Image

10 years ago

@blue: exciting!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies soo sorry i havent been able to make it on much. Moms surgery went well she was released to go home yesterday so spent pretty much all day taking care of her. went to the hospital for her around 1230 she finally got discharged just before 2 got her home and comfortable and had to help her a little with getting up and down to the bathroom a few times but other than that she is doing ok walking for the most part a little slow but to be expected. Now she is just in the recovery stage of her second knee the first one is doing well a little stiff every now and then but not bad. I am excited and nervous about tomorrow. i go for the blood draw tomorrow am. they will call me later in the early afternoon with the results. I am going to try to wait until DH gets home from work so we can listen together.. but im afraid if it is negative....trying not to be a downer about it but i just dont know...ugh!! its snowing again here now, not supposed to last too long though a quick coating to 2 inches then its supposed to get into mid 40's today for highs then tomorrow will be in the 50's and possibly reach 60 by wednesday.. i cant wait for spring to really take effect.

law: im soo sorry to hear about your fall. it must have been so nerve racking knowing there wasnt anything the drs would do at that stage!@ glad to know that all are ok though!! thats a big relief. please be careful!!

luv: yeah the constipation thing is not fun!! have been off and on. really constipated for a day or two then ill finally make a BM then its right back to not going for a few days...ugh.. worst part is i get really bad cramps when i have to go like AF so i start to think shes going to come then i go and it all goes away...lol guess its just gas pain...lol how are you doing?

10 years ago

@amag: Glad your moms surgery went well. I am praying, hoping, and wishing for your BFP tomorrow!!! What does your guy tell you? The cycle I got pg was the cycle I finally didn't feel completely 'out'. Are you usually constipated during the tww? Eeeeek I'm so excited for you!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Law: So glad to hear you and Harper are ok after your fall!! So scary!!! And I deal with mostly diabetic, osteoarthritis, cardiovascular studies :)

@Luv: I did have a good Friday, Thanks :) I got off of work at 12, got the oil changed in my car, and slept the rest of the time until DH got home :)

@Michgurl: Sorry about the bfn :( Have you tested anymore since? Maybe it was just too early?

@AfMedic: Thanks! Hope the trip to see the in laws goes great :) How are you feeling? Your back feeling any better?

@Jada: Everything is going good :) Thanks for asking :) Glad to hear yall had a great trip! Glad yall got some bding in!! FX'd for you!!

@BlueRose: FX'd for you girlie!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds promising!!!!!! :)

@SMH: So sorry to hear about Rella and her pink eye!! But glad to hear she is feeling some better with the eye drops! How is your milk supply doing? Has it increased anymore?

*** Sorry if I missed you!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day :) ***

10 years ago

@amag- glad to hear your moms surgery went well! Good luck at your blood drae. Fingers crossed!

17 dpo now. Not a clue whats going on. Tests negative this morning again and I used a more expensive test. Temp still up. Cramping and sore lower back.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo