Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 576 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Feeling better...went to lunch with the hubby, had tex mex and it was AMAZING!!! I'm hungry again thinking about it...ha ha.

Law, how's the schoolwork going? I am SOOO excited about the house, we go by about everyday. And it is really taking shape so now it's getting toward the finishing's so yes lot's of fun!

Blue, sorry to hear about the period :( Thanks for the well wishes...

Home, watching the Voice and researching for the house! Trying not to think too much about a baby...but with the house coming and the dh and I making plans for one it's hard not to! The life we live huh?!

10 years ago

Hey girls, not much going on, trying not to think about testing and experiencing the same dang symptoms I do every month basically. I have felt a LOT colder in this TWW than I usually do, though, despite having normal/high temps. Wonder what that means?

lawbride I am glad the allergies aren't too oppressive for you! Hopefully that is the biggest obstacle you'll have during your pregnancy :) When do you find out the gender again?

amag thanks for the well-wishes! How are the shots and hormones going?

JLH I'm glad you're feeling better now! Glad it could be cleared up by antibiotics, that always makes a person feel better pretty fast. I forgot The Voice was back, I'll have to catch up online!

bluerose sorry again that AF is coming, hope she is kind to you this month :(

SMH hope you and Rella are well!

Hello to other lurkers too, pop in and say wassup!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv: Yep I am guilty of lurking lol!! Hoping for all of your bfp's and sending lots of baby dust :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls! I've tried to catch up and reply about 18 times over the past week and failed everytime :( I miss you all. Hopefully tomorrow. I think about you often and you are all in my heart! I'm truly sorry for going mia.

User Image

10 years ago

Luv, hey lady!! I had a busy yet productive day! Hope yours went well?! Good for calling people out, lol. I really try hard to reach out to everyone, so glad you were able to get them to respond ;) Did you catch up on the Voice? I started but didn't get far!!! Hoping your temps are all leading to a BFP! I'm watching the Oscars and finally resting...getting my mind right for tomorrow back to work...

SMH, hey!!!! No apologies needed just hope you are enjoying all of your precious moments with Miss Rella. What's her middle name?

Hope the rest of you are doing well! Not gonna go by name, not sure who all is still with us?

AFM, I'm feeling a lot better but still have a couple of more antibiotics to take. Super busy with the house, getting to the real details, including Paint!! Lol. I have my next OB appointment this Tuesday and really looking forward to it...moving forward ;)

10 years ago

Luv--I find out today....in about an hour and a half actually.12 dpo for you, right? How are you feeling?

Jada--so excited for you! Lots of action in your future!

10 years ago

@ lawbride88- Have fun today!!

@JLHart22 - Glad to hear you are finally feeling better. And yay to everything moving forward!

@ So_much_hope- It is completely understandable! Hope all is well.

Af showed up as expected over the weekend. So here I am at cd3 and nothing new or exciting going on. I got pregnant in March of last year (ended in a missed miscarriage), so here is to hoping that March is my lucky month.

User Image

10 years ago

GM ladies!!

Back at work...got in and had an hour long staff meeting about 15 minutes after arriving. Fun...not! LOL. But at least time is passing fast!

Law, SOOOO excited for you :) Can't wait to hear!!!

Blue, Hate the witch showed up, but fx'd this is YOUR month!!

10 years ago

MamaK hiya! Hope everything is well for you. You must be ready to pop soon.

JLH can't wait for your next OB appt! And no I haven't watched The Voice yet but that reminds me, I should watch it today :)

About the lurkers. Sometimes I think about all the ladies that we have supported through their BFNs and then BFPs and then most of them just kind of abandon us. It hurts my feelings if I'm being honest. Maybe they don't remember what it's like or some of them just don't care, I don't know. Saying "I don't know what to say" is a copout. What did you like to hear when you were TTC? Speaking for myself, I just want someone who has been there to understand. If you girls are out there and reading this, just show us you care. That's all. If you care enough to read you should care enough to give us some love every now and then. TTC is so incredibly lonely.

Anyway.

lawbride you do not fall into the above category, thank god! Can't wait to hear about the gender ASAP!

bluerose I think March is gonna be your month. That would be the perfect rainbow baby. Are you gonna have that appt with your OB/GYN?

AFM 13 DPO and ridiculously hormonal and feeling out. Hoping I'm wrong but trying to prepare myself mentally for yet another month of awful Clomid and painful IUI. Sometimes I wonder how much more of this I can take.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--((hugs))...I definitely know how lonely it is. I am praying this is your month! How are you feeling?

Jada--thanks! It has been an amazing morning!

So, we are having a baby GIRL. I am extremely ecstatic. That's what I felt inside and what I wanted. I feel extremely blessed.

Sending baby dust to all of you!i sincerely cannot wait until you all get your BFPs.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo