Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 3!

View Full Post

A "secret" group for a not-secretly awesome group of ladies. :)

As I said in the last thread, I'm CD 9 and nothing exciting is happening, unless you count patchy depression and seasonal affective disorder "exciting" :-/

576 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@holly: oh fun!! Europe! I'm jealous!! How are things going for you? Where in Europe are you?

User Image

10 years ago

@ Holly3307- That sounds exciting! Is it as exciting as it sounds haha

@Camasia- Good luck waiting! Hope you had a good church service.

@So_much_hope- Thanks, I hope so too!

@luvtowalkfast- Did you manage to get the pineapple down!? That's exciting about your friend!

@lawbride88- mmm Italian sounds good!

9 dpo here. Not much going on. I've been quite bloated lately. But that could be from all the snack visitors have been bring to work. haha Took a ic today just for fun. Negative as expected. Temp going up a notch every day. Hopefully it continues tomorrow!

User Image

10 years ago

Holly--Oh yay! I hope you get to enjoy it!

Blue--fingers crossed for you girlie!

Smh--I love how in love you are! It's to be expected. I'm not expecting to have the cutest baby in the world--those are big shoes to fill add I've seen a lot of really cute babies. Lol

Luv--how are you feeling? Getting any RR relief? I'm still pretty backed up.

Cam--only a few days until you test. Praying for you!

10 years ago

@blue: great sign your temp is going back up. Fx for your BFP!! Oh and bloating is a great great sign!!

@law: the thing is, once you become a mom, no matter what the baby looks like she'll be the cutest thing in the world TO YOU. Like I know to ther people Rella may not be that cute but to me.. OMG.. She is the cutest! Even when she's spitting up and pooping without her diaper on at 5am when all I want to do is sleep :) so friggin cute!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Michgurl: Welcome back! :)

@BlueRose: Yay for rising temps! And FX'd no AF!!!

@Luv: Thanks :) Yay for super high temps and I bet your lining thickens up to at least the 0.6 you need to implant!! FX'd!!!

@SMH: I do clinical research... Busy isn't always necessary a bad thing, but it's just busy! Haha :) And that is so sweet how in love you are!! Makes me even more impatient for Lynzie!! :) Only 16 weeks, 3 days left till her due date :)

***Sorry for those I might have missed!!! Hope everyone has a great morning!!

10 years ago

good morning ladies. well everything went well yesterday we implanted one embryo which was perfect!! the remaining nine were going to be cultured to day 6 then frozen for future attempts. The whole procedure of the implantation yesterday was super easy and exciting. My DH had other commitments he couldnt get out of that day so my sister came with me. she was able to get dressed up in scrubs and come in the or to see the procedure. the only difficulty we had is due to the bad curve in my cervix, which they just had to switch the catheter out for a different softer one which did not hurt at all..thank god.!! We were able to watch on the ultrasound machine the embryo being shot across the screen into my uterus. they said it was in a perfect position and my lining looks great. I have to keep taking the estrogen patches and progesterone until they tell me other wise. however i think im going to need to call to get a refill on the estrogen patches. i have to change them every other day and use two at a time and i only have 4 more so thats 4 days and i know they will want me to keep taking them at least until i go in for my blood test on april 1st. guess ill be calling the re today...lol

10 years ago

Morning ladies!

Busy, yet productive weekend for us...

Amag, OMG!!! That's so exciting, really happy for you!

1st, hope all is well and look at you on the countdown :)

SMH, Love the bond you have with Rella and that you continue to let us in on the journey...

Law, hope you had a great weekend and I think it's great you and the hubby were able to get some QT in...I have faith your paper and test are going to turn out just fine too!

Blue, fx'd for you!! We need some BFPs on here and sounds like you Amag and Cam are next up ;)

Holly, I'm with SMH and completely jealous! Hoping you have fun along with the work.

Cam, hey lady!!! Praying the witch is still away and that this is your month!

Luv, hey there...how are you?! how was the weekend?

Mich, welcome back!!

AFM, CD13, feeling ok. Today is my hubby's bday...bought him some new headphones. Wanted to buy tickets to see the Miami Heat play since we are heading down there...but all the games are away. Seriously?! LOL. I think bc we have a plan in place I am more relaxed this month, just waiting and see what happens and praying that some of you ladies get BFPs and soon :)

Jada

10 years ago

SMH of course you think Rella is the cutest baby ever! I read somewhere that all mothers are biologically programmed to think that, it helps ensure that they protect and nurture the baby. I told DH I'm sure we will have a really funny-looking baby. Our features will not line up well, LOL! Yes, this is the friend that was ignoring me, she has pretty bad spells of depression where she totally withdraws from everyone. It's frustrating but she has gotten better in recent months, as far as not ignoring me. She needed IVF because both her tubes are totally blocked...no open tubes, no possible pregnancy.

Cam FX for you!

Holly have fun in Europe! At least, when you get a few hours off work, have fun :)

bluerose awesome for your temps!! Do you do the ICs every morning? I did manage to choke down the pineapple! It's actually not so bad now. I eat it first thing in the morning because it's best to eat it on an empty stomach for TTC.

lawbride I was having some relief, then I went TWO DAYS with absolutely no output. Finally had some today. It's a rollercoaster, I tell you. Are you taking anything for your constipation?

1stTTC I hope you're right about my lining! Wow your pregnancy is totally chugging along, it's always so weird to hear how far along the girls here are. It seems like just yesterday you were announcing a BFP!

amag I'm so glad it went easily for you! Sucks that it's basically a waiting game now but you've waited this long, so I'm sure you won't go nuts ;)

JLH you have a great attitude! Happy birthday to your DH too! Sucks that you can't get Heat tickets, they're out of town for a whole week?! Geez! You could have yelled things at Chris Bosh, LOL :)

AFM 3 DPO, not much happening. My weight loss had totally stalled for a month basically and now it is falling off. I feel like maybe I was bloated or something for a while. I lost 2.5 lb in 2 days since I ovulated, but those were 2.5 lb that I had GAINED during the month, so I've broke even now. I figure if I focus on my health I won't focus as much on not being pregnant!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Amag: Sounds like everything went great!! I am sure you will get your BFP on April 1st!! FX'd :)

@Jada: Thank you! And yes, the countdown has begun :) Glad you are feeling more relaxed this month!! FX'd you get the BFP soon!!!

@Luv: You are right, time is flying by!! And focusing on your health will definitely make for a better environment for your future little one :) FX'd for you!!!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies I'm on cd 26 idk what to think but like I said only time will tell I'm in class I'll check back in later.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo