Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 187 of 187 Replies

Jill, I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with you and your family. :(

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

snow - so sorry, heart goes out to you and your family. I hope is is now happy and out of pain and can look down on you xx

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Today was the wake and I stood there holding my mothers cousins baby girl who is just a sweetheart and I love to bits and everyone told me how good I was with the baby and wondered when I was going to have a baby of my own. The night was hard enough without having to be reminded that I'm not pregnant yet. I figured I'd be safe from anything ttc related tonight but no. Of course not. Good news is I get to visit the baby whenever I need my newborn fix.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Today was the funeral and it went lovely but when we went to bury him it turns out they opened the wrong grave. Everyone was devistated. My grandfather must be rolling in his coffin. It was horrible like a bad movie. But everyone recouped and were going to bury him tomorrow .

I still cant believe he's gone. Every now and then it hits me and I start bawling. I really wish he was still here. I'm going to miss him so much.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

This thread seems to have gone quiet over the past few days. But here I am to change that! I hate everything today! I go for my blood work tomorrow to check if my iui actually did the trick but I am not feeling positive at all. My temp chart looks ok but I don't feel like I think I should. Other than today I feel like I am giong to cry at the drop of a hat but that could just be all the emotions I have been trying to keep in check over the past two weeks just all coming down at once. I have been testing for like the past week and even though I know it was too early I was hoping. Well now it shouldn't be too early and I am getting extremly discouraged. Like to the point where I just want to give up. I don't have anymore fight in me and I'd just like to weld my emotional rollercoaster cart into place so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore!!!!

Ok gotta get to work, and somehow make it through this day withough crying my face off in front of everyone. One thing I hate more than feeling this way is getting sympathy from people who have no idea what I am going through. Ugh!!!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

I'm starting to think ill never be a mother and I'm starting to think its probably for the best. I'll probably be a horrible mother anyway. I think I'm just going to give up.

12 years ago

df isn't completely on board with my ttc again. it thinks we should wait. wait for what? he smokes marijuana and cigarrettes which doesnt help. it pisses me off, but i understand where hes coming from. sigh.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo