Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 187 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!!!

I'm new to this particular thread but I think I will fit in just fine :)

I have a rant that is a few yrs old but in my mind its perfectly reasonalbe for me to feel this way. Here I go.

Little history first. This may be long...

I'm 29 and had my DD 3 yrs ago. Got BFP with no troubles at all. Wanted another when she was 1 so we tried and first month we got a BFp again but saldy miscarried at 9 wks (Bleeding started at 11). So this is my rant.

My brother got married to his wife in Oct 2007. They had a not oo big wedding but it was nice I guess for what it was. I never really got along with or tried to get to know my new sis in law. But in my family it is normal if the groom only has one sister (me) to ask them to stand up. Well i to be honest didnt really care either way. At probbably the latest they could with out messing with timing they asked me. (I believe only because my mom had made a few comments). So anyway that was said and done. Then the following June when I got my BFP I had announced to the world that I was expecting and that now DH and I were getting married andin two wks!!! By this time my brother and his wife still had not had a baby yet. So anyway with being 8 wks preggers I planned my non traditional outdoor wedding for immediate family only. It was perfect! Well my sis in law made the ceremony but didn't show up to the dinner. Naturally I was like WTF??? I assumed it to be from one of her drama filled attention seeking supposed migraines that she always seems to get whenever MY family has a get together. So I shrugged it off and went on. It wasn't till my brother was leaving that he told me she didn't come because she was pregnant.. At first I was so excited for them.. How funny we are due so close together. But then I was like WTF again. They must have literally got pregnant the week I told them I was and also she was barely pregnant and here I was 10wks along, M/S in full force on my wedding day and I was here. So I let that blow off. Whatever. So then when I got pregnant the second time (the one that ended in m/c I naturally called my brother right away to tell him the good news since my due date was his B-Day.. He was happy and life went on... Well when I discovered I was M/C i ended up having to have emergency surgery because I was passing alot of tissue and heavy large clots. I didn't even get so much as a phone call or a visit in the hospital from either one of them. It was till Mother's day in May(Surgery was April 10th) that I found out why... my mom had called me to tell me that my sis in law was 3 months pregnant.. WTF??? You had to tell me on Mothers Day of all Days????? I was so upset already and this only added fuel to the fire. So I asked my mom why they couldnt tell me and their reason was they didn't want to tell ANYBODY because of what I went through.. Not meaning that they were being condsiderate of my feelings at the moment but only because she was afraid of telling people before the 3 month mark in case she M/C like I did.. I always felt like every time I got pregnant she had to hurry up and get pregnant too, like because she was older and they were married first so they should have had the baby first. I was so upset with them . It would have hurt much less if they could have just came out and told me THEMSELVES right away instead of having my mom do it...

So sorry that is so long but thats my one and only rant. So here I am 2 yrs still TTC and hoping this is my month. There is a whole other story as to why I am not getting pregnant but Ive worked through that and am optimistic about ttc again.....
Best of luck to all you girls...

Thanks for listening (reading) to my story..LOL

Loads of baby dust to all of you :)

12 years ago

according to all charts i read, im fertile between the 23rd and the 28th, ovulation most likely occurring on the 28th. the 28th is my birthday. hopefully that's a good sign. all along i said i want to be pregnant by my birthday. i also said i wanted to be pregnant by the birth of my cousin's son, and thats already happened. so im relying on my backup. i need to stop giving myself dates to be pregnant by because im driving myself crazy. but does it stop me? no.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

anyone else get extremely annoyed at the ads on this site. they make me so jealous. especially the one for the diapers that asks "what kind of squirmy baby do you have?" it makes me want to cry because i don't have a baby, let alone a squirmy one.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

I HATE TTC!!!! I wish I could just forget it! My temp has plummeted so I KNOW I am not pregnant. So why am I feeling weird sensations in my uterus area and puling and poking and twinging?!?!? Can it just leave me the f alone! This reminds me, I have to call and order my trigger shot. It's looking like I'm gonna need it after all!!

UGH!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

OK gotta post this too. Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?? SOOOOOO angry right now! What a bastard!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

bumble - lol, nope I dont watch Greys! Sorry about you bbt drop I know what you mean, ttc sucks! I just want to be pg and be a mom! Is that really so much to ask?

Jil - I totally agree about some of the adds... I get they want it to ttc related, but sometimes it just stings.

mommy2aw - OMG I would be so irritated with my SIL!! She totally sounds like one of those "all about me" & "I have to do it first" types.

AFM - Nothing to rant about... been playing Mario Party 9 like ALL day!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

more horribleness on facebook. my cousin is posting pictures of his newborn who is adorable and looks just like our side of the family. i can only imagine thats what my baby would look like (although it'd probably look more like df) and on df's facebook there are at least 50 pregnant people posting baby bumps and ultrasounds. im so sad seeing them. i just want to be a mom already! why is this so hard!

im so glad i have you ladies to share this stressful journey with so i know im not alone. id go mad without you all.

12 years ago

Well, my temp has BOTTOMED out. Can't wait for AF to f-ing show. I am so bummed about this one. The last cycle of "naturally" trying to have a baby of our own. It's onto science. I've been forgetting to take my metformin and vitamins and I think it's because I am subconsciously giving up the fight. This is bothering me so much that I am not even happy with myself about the fact that I was able to drop almost 8 pounds in the last three weeks. Yay me I guess!

I hope everyone had a great St. Patricks Day! Hubby and I just bummed around.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

bumble - Grr about you bbt that is so dissapointing especially being your last cycle trying naturally. I am so sorry hun.

Jil - I know what you mean about the facebook thing... there are SO many people on my fb with little babies or pregnant bellies/ultrasound photos. And of course there has been a lot of "Happy 1st St. Patricks Day" posts from those with babies, and then one of my fb friends posted how mad she was that our weather was so nice, cause she doesnt wanna be fat (ie pg) in a bikini... seriously??

AFM - Actually had a really good day today, was beautiful out, shopped this am, walked the dogs in the afternoon, bbq'd and sat outside for dinner. No rants at the moment.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

12 years ago • Post starter

joy- i swear if anyone ever complained about being pregnant to my face i would knock them out. its such a blessing there's no right to complain. i'd die to be pg now. and i'd show off my pg body in a bikini. its beautiful!

today i learned that my grandfather is sick. well, i knew he was sick i just didnt realize how bad it was. he has a type of leukemia. i dont know the details and i dont know if hes going for treatment i just know that he's not well. he having a hard time climbing stairs and doing normal daily things. im trying to be strong for him but i broke down into tears when telling df about it today. im trying not to cry typing this. it makes me strive even harder to get pg because i want to have a baby before anything happens to him. i want him to know his great-grandchild.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo