Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 187 Replies | Last Page

Hi kde! Welcome to the ranting page! I certainly understand your frustration!

Snow, I am so sorry to hear your grandfather is still sick. But being in the icu is the best place for him and hopefully they can nurse him back to health quickly. As for the moving, I hear ya there. Dh has been looking into jobs all over so we are obviously looking into housing all over as well. I can't believe how much people want for rent! How come you don't work? If you don't mind me asking...

I feel a little better today than I did yesterday about this whole iui cycle. I guess I can't expect a negative outcome until I get one. Ugh, I'd like to fast forward to next friday please.

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

bumble i hear ya! next friday is my test date and I am already climbing the walls!! why do we have to wait, its just cruel! its bad enough when its negative after negative but making us wait for the bad news is just beyond mean!

am trying to stay positive but temp dropped this morning and all other cycles had a drop at this time so its not necessarily good news. my temp hasnt risen very much after O too which i am taking as a bad sign. it its not happening then fine, but let me have my period and move on...

i hate this!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

i took the bus today. the worst possible place to be when ttc. pregnant bellies and babies all over the place. not to mention ads for hpts. i just want to be pregnant already!!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

i just watched a episode of king of queens. the one where carrie learns she only has one working ovary and her fertile days are the three doug's parents are home. stupid tv reflecting the way i feel.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

I know what episode your talking about. I feel like we are going to end up like they do at the end of the sitcom. In japan picking up their adopted child and THEN getting a positive pregnancy test!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

ugh! I hate punk men. My mom just called me to tell me that the man she's been with for atleast a year has just attacked her and the worst part is shes 3 fucking month pregnant and he took her keys, so now shes really stuck. Like, really? you just beat up the mother of your child? can someone tell me who tf does that. I just want to kill him )':
sorry so vulgar, but I would die for my mom.

12 years ago

Kde. I don't blame you. I just read a sign at the er that abuse often starts during pregnancy. There's nothing I hate more than woman beaters. I suggest taking your mother far away from him. He doesn't deserve her.

Afm. I'm having trouble with my asthma that never flares up. I was in the er for it tonight. I was sent home after I was clear for pneumonia and clots. Just bed rest and puffers. I'm shakey and dizzy from the lack of oxygen. The cramping from my ovulation just stopped. But I can't bd with df because I'm at my parents house while I sort out my asthma. I'm so depressed about not conceiving this cycle. I was so sure I'd be pregnant by my birthday (mar 28). Fahhhhk.

12 years ago

my grr today is that CTP has decided to change my O date to a totally new date that doesnt correlate with any of my other indicators, such +OPKs, CM and CPosition!! Just because I had a spike in temp! Temp isnt everything you know! I could have had a slight temp from an illness that i didnt realise I had (increasing your body temp is your bodys way of fighting infection!) or a wonky thermometer...

I am fairly sure my o date is the one I first said and FF agrees with me. Its one of CTP's failings I think.

12 years ago

Krunchie. I know how you feel. I can't nail down my o date either. I need to get me a basal thermometer ASAP. But all my money goes to rent and groceries this month since df doesn't have an income. I only get money once a month on disability.

My fertility tracker says I o'd on the 22nd. Ctp and other online sources say 27th or 28th. I wish I used opks so I could pinpoint it instead of just the calendar method. Cm is still ew. Cp is still high and open. But the pain says I ovulated earlier. Arrrgh. It's just so confusing. I really wish you could just bd whenever you want between periods and fall pregnant. All this planning and pinpointing is taking the fun out of ttc. As if there was any fun to it in the first place.

I was talking to a good friend of mine. I love her to death but she's had 4 abortions. 4! Every time she turns around she's pregnant! Why can't that be the way for all of us trying. Just land pregnant at the drop of a hat?

Why must this be so much work? I'm stressing to the point of combustion! It doesn't help that df sperm count is so low. It's 300$ for the next shot. But I know that shot will work. It worked instantly last time. He got it and boom I was pregnant. If only it didn't end in miscarriage.

But the 28th is my bday and I'm supposed to o that day. Sounds like a good sign to me. Plus lots of bday bding!! I conceived on new years last time so let's hope this works out for me. Wish me luck!

12 years ago

temp fell again this morning

so did my optimisum

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo