Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 187 Replies | Last Page

joy- im sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with af. she really is being mean to you. im not sure why she's being such a bitch. honestly, why can't she just lay off at let you on your way. big hugs. i know you feel terrible but it'll get better.

afm-
i'm not sure if DF is supportive any more. he says he is but its hard to see. i told him i think i may be pregnant this month and he seemed almost surprised. we've been trying, it's a possibility. he has a hard time showing his emotions, so he could be incredibly happy but all i see is nothing.

im 10dpo today and tomorrow im taking a test. i cant use fmu though so i may hold off until 12dpo. tomorrow im buying the test. im terrified to see a negative. im pretty sure if i get a negative im going to stop trying for a while. go back on bc. i can't take much more of this.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Thank you ladies for the support!

Joy - I agree and would not hurt any of you for anything in the world.

I will not post any longer but I WILL be cheering you all on to your BFPs!

Thank you all so much!!!!

. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies

tina - You're such a sweetheart and I wish you all the best!! Good luck & sending lots of sticky vibes & a happy & healthy 9 months!!

Snow - Thanks sweetie, I know I am probably just being a worry wart, but I cant help it. Ater all I have been through bleeding scares the crap out of me!!
Sorry to hear about dh, hopefully he is just trying not to get his hopes up. Keeping my for you - we could use some more good news!

AFM - Having a lazy/relaxing night watching the Iron Man movies with dh and cuddling on the couch. That has helped my mood a bit. I am trying not to think about af at all and just keeping my fingers crossed that she is gone tomorrow.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy - have you considered something such as chase tree/Vitrex to help regulate your periods? mine would go anywhere between 21 days and 28 days with bleeding from 2 days to 7 but since being on this stuff (I started as tablet form but now on a horrible liquid version!) its almost always 27 days with O being cd 13. its designed to regulate the menstrual cycle but the side affect of this stuff is increased fertility! not sure what they were like before your MCs but might be someting to think about? I get mine from my naturopath.

no time to reply to all, bu hi everyone!!

afm - better mood today and managed to hold off from POAS last night! 4dpo so of course it would be neg so managed not to. 5dpo now and I would like to hold off until saturday, which will be 7dpo, which i know is still early but i can handle the negs at this stage knowing its early as I want to know as early as possible so i can avoid the possibility of another ectopic requiring tube removal!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

katie - Glad you're in a better mood today Hope you get an early bfp!

Thanks for the suggestion. I do actually have fairly regular cycles now.... af is ALWAYS 7 days (just being screwy this cycle, tho it was still only be 7 days - we'll see if she is still around tomorrow), O varries slightly, but my lp has been pretty consistant. I have heard if your cycles are fairly regular that chase tree/Vitrex can mess up your cycle. And I am a little leary now-a-days to take anything my doctor doesnt perscribe But thanks for the suggestion! Might have to ask my doc and see what he thinks

AFM - Nothing new....

Joy

ok guys i wasn't going to say anything for fear of jinxing my self, but you know how i was complaining about having a faint 2nd line on the ov sticks, well for some reason i think sunday when i started getting them i actually o'd as all the left ovary pain is gone,but my boobs are swollen and tingly, all the symptoms i have and signs are pointing to ovulation last sunday.. i also took my bbt yesterday and it was 37.. im also nauceaus when i get up in the morning whuch is another sign of ovulation for me.. so im going to take it as o and see if i get af around march 9-11.. we also bd on sunday morning well dh attacked me lol and woke me up..and about an hr later is when i had ovary pain and cramps... call me crazy but i think i o'd right then,sooooooo in turn there would have been absolute frsh sperm swimming around,, im sure i will get my hopes up for nothing but maybe just maybe something is gonna happen.. probably not thats my rant of obsessing in the tww, i get all excited thinking yes i ll be pg in 2 weeks and then the witch shows up.. i had to share this with you guys cuz i didn't feel right hiding it..

12 years ago

joy: fx that af is gone today!!! Good grief, did she not get the memo to stop messing with you?

Krunchie: happy you're in a better mood, you poas Addict! You're crackin me up. lol. Keep us posted and fx this cycle is your cycle!

Tina: Congrats and Sticky Vibes!

Snow: I sure do hope that dh was just in a weird mood and you get the support from him you need.FX you get a +.

AFM:
My rant is a weird one. My oldest sister and her dh adopted a 24 y/o girl. yes, that is correct she is 24. I found out about this adoption from an announcement in the mail. I was completely taken by surprise, but at the end of it, I'm so happy for my sister. She has always wanted to be a mom and now she has that opportunity. so, here is the rant. I wanted our family ( I have a huge family 5 sister and 4 brothers - not including in-laws) to have a celebration for them, but my sister who adopted declined saying it was too much pressure. Sure, no problem. I cancelled it all. Then I said, why don't we just have a sister's night, thinking it would be just a fun hangout/touch base barely get to see them fun time. My mom wrote me an email and said I needed to "back off" and let this go. WTH? I am just trying to spend time with my family and I get a Back Off? I'm so hurt and irritated and a little mad. I try to reach out and get pushed away. Nice, Family. Nice!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

OMG Iwish! WTF? So bizzarre about the adoption and then to be told to "back off" - what does that mean anyway - UGH!

My rant today again is about the HPT gallery. Um, why do you need people to comment of a clearly positive HPT? What is it that you want us to say? And honestly, I feel that's pretty pathetic that you want attendtion that bad from a bunch of strangers telling you congrats. Give me an F'n break already.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Faith, that pisses me off too! I don't even vote on those because I am not going inflate someone ego who needs to post a clearly positive test in the unsure category. \

Iwish, I didn't even know you could adopt anyone over the age 18 as they are considered an adult at that point. But how strange is that! And with how your family is acting! I would be the one getting all suspicious but thats me and my crazy brain. Not saying you should get suspicious of your family!

aroma, I do the same thing with my cycles. I'm always over analyzing every twinge, pain and tweak in my abdomen and then dreaming that I am pregnant because it just can't fail me another month. But sure enough firkin AF shows up allll the time! I hope she stays away and you get your bfp without having to see her!

Has anyone else notice that girl who is commenting about how she takes seasonique and thinks she's pregnant and want's someone on here to help her "take care of it?" I totally commented on there simply saying she was at the wrong site for to get any kind of help there and to call her doctor if she though she was preg. Well she attacked me saying she was looking for someone to relate to and that it does not state anywhere that she can't post things like that. So I kindly let her have it after reading that she wished I would have basically kept my mouth shut and that I should continue on doing so. I told her there are lots of women that reading her story would upset and she really should call the doctor if she still thinks she's pregnant. And that all those people who her story will hurt, wish she would have kept her mouth shut and continued on. I really just took what she said to me and said it back to her, no attacking nothing like that. Guess what? DELETED!!!! I am soooo tempted to comment again and not be nice but I don't want to get kicked out! Like really bitch? Maybe she should google an OOPS I'm pregnant and am planning on killing my baby forum. That might help her out more. Ugh! So frustrated! Why are people so dense that they think this is the place to get help with that kind of crap?!?

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

bumble - You need to post the link to that thread!!! Thats just infuriating... and it got deleted?? Seriously??

Faith - I HATE the hpt gallery sometimes!! Some people are so irritating! If you know its positive mark it that way!

Ayrian - That is so frustrating!! How rude that all you wanted to do was celebrate with your sister and SEE your family and you got told to back off!! Thats rediculous!

Kristine - Eeek!!! for you sweetie!! I am so happy you seem to have O'd!!

AFM - Raging headache tonight... af is gone I think. Not sure what was on my pad today, either old (brown) blood in my cm or just brownish cm, not sure. So confusing! I really hope it's completely gone tomorrow! Dont think it's anything to worry about, but it's still pissing me off!

Joy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo