Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 187 Replies | Last Page

so i just ranted in the forum topics about people voting - when it's obviously a + im just super pissy and aggressive today gilrs i can definatly tell i o'd, and i hate feeling like this but i can't control it.......

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

kristine - sorry your feeling so grouchy! I have been biting everyones heads off today too...

AFM - ok was just chatting in a group of ctp ladies off this site, and was nauseated by the fact that one of the girls just got pg with her SIXTH kid!! Life isnt fair.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Sitting at home today with a sick little nephew. Poor guy had a bad fever yesterday & just feeling overall crappy, so he is at home with Aunty today. Hopefully hes feeling better!

On the ttc note, got another -opk this am, so really should have O'd yesterday, but no significant temp shift sometimes my bbt goes up slowly after O tho, so I think yesterday was still O day. Wish I could actually get a spike so I could KNOW when I O!

Trying not to get too discouraged this cycle, we bd'd a LOT this time; CD 6, 9(x2), 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, & 18! Stopped taking the epo on Saturday, hopefully between the epo, the preseed and the tons of bd-ing we hit the baby jackpot this cycle!

Joy

Ok, my rant is about how long it took for my insurance company to get back to me about weather or not they would cover my ambulance ride! I was rushed to the hospital via ambulance on Oct 7th... we FINALLY got a cheque in the mail today (March 12) They only covered 80% but I wont complain about that cause I didnt think they were gonna cover any. But sriously, like FIVE months! Thats rediculous! Thats nearly $400 we were out, if we owed them money it would be collected immediately but when they owe US money it takes 5 months.... Grrr!

On the positive side tho, they paid 80%! Thank goodness! Feeling very broke lately with the ambulance and dh's patent ($600+)

I've got a stabbing pain in my stomach. i need to go to the hospital, i think, but im afraid if they find another negative blood test they're going to subject me to another xray and i know im pregnant they cant do that again. can i demand an ultrasound to rule out pregnancy before they xray me? i dont know, so i dont think i'll go. if its still bad by morning i'll go but i really dont want to.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Jil - Sweetie if you are in that much pain that you feel like you need to go to the hospital, then you NEED to go! For your safty and your possible baby's. If they want to do an x-ray tell them no that you wont do anything until you have had an u/s. Altho I have heard that early on an x-ray is unlikely to effect a pregnancy at all. Hope all is okay! Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way!

i really need to go but i know my parents wont take me (i dont have a car) because they say i go to the er too often. i dont know what to do.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies:

I was out of work yesterday. I worked my arms out tooooo much at the gym on Saturday and can barely move them - UGH!

Jill - How are you? Did you call/go see your doctor?

Kristine - Sorry you were feeling grouchy - I don't know about you but some of my best days are when I'm being a big B*tch! It's kind of like being able to release all the annoyance and anger you have on everyone.

Hi Joy! Hope your nephew is feeling better.

So my rant for the day (the century!). I was raised in the system of care and lived in various group homes as a child. I had DYFS (like child protective services). So I was lucky enough to meet this nice family when I was about 16. They wanted to adopt me. However, even though I didn't have a relationship with my mother she would not sign the papers to let me go.

Anyway, I am still in contact with this family. In fact I am very close with them. I live about 2 blocks from my aunt Lisa (Lisa and Josh who I was complaining about the other day). And my aunt Diane lives on the other side of time. And Junie, foster mom, lives in Conneticut. So June has helped me financially in a tremendous way. She's the type of person where she would rather give you money than spend quality mother/daughter time with you. It sucks but I'll take what I can get - and I don't mean that in a user sort of way.

So I'm kinda over these people! Lisa is a constant pain in my ass. She always has to do what I'm doing. It's really irritating. And I just found out on Saturday from my aunt Diane (who has a big mouth) that June and Diane bought my cousin Josh (same age as my son) a new ipod because ge broke hi back in February. Ask me what they bought for my son for his birthday in February? Nothing!

I'm tired of my son and I being treated like second class citizens in this family. Lisa only cares about what I'm doing when she needs me to watch her kid. June will give me money but no time. And Diane, well, she's a whole other story.

They never give a crap about how I'm feeling - just how they are feeling. I'm like their live-in therapist/babysitter/ lap girl. I'm done with it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

my rant for today!!! omg the endo pain is bad today :( I definatly ovulated as i haven't felt like this in over 5 months. by back and pelvis are soo achy today, when i feel like this it totally makes me want to give up ttcing and just go get a hysterectomy. i hate living with pain,it makes me so tired and nauceaus, please tell me i conceived this month,as it would solve alot of the endo issues and once i have a child i can get these lady parts ripped out and move on with life.. chronic pain sucks, and not to mention erytime i have a cycle where i don't conceive the endo builds up even worse, so its looking like probably lap in the fall again.

12 years ago

So I just got some good news. My company is soon to be merged with another and I'm not too keen on if I wanted to go. I just got a call from someone who I work with closely from another agency asking me if I wanted to interview for the director position. I'm only a supervisor now. I go in on Friday.

I have a question:

Do you guys ever sweat "down there" and it smells like sweet bleach? Weird I know.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo