Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 187 Replies | Last Page

My BIG Vent today is ever since my DH found out about his SA he doesnt want to BD. I'm so fed up with TTC. I pretty much have given up on my Faith and ever becoming a mom.

User image

12 years ago

shit shit shit!!!!!!! so i probably just ovulated,as yesterdays opk looked positive and this morning are quite a bit lighter.. What are the chances of conceiving if i had sex yesterday morning but not today is it too late. im thinking it is damit to hell... why can't anything go right...

12 years ago

bug- im so sorry. big hugs.

aroma- i thought you thought you were pregnant?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Kristine - Grrr to suddenly getting +opks... as much as I hope it's actually pregnancy, I would bd today just incase if you can! But your chances are still good if you bd'd the day before your +!

Bug - I am so sorry you're feeling so defeated sweetie Thats must to so frustrating that your dh wont even bd anymore. Hope things get better for you soon!

My rant....

I am actually too irritated to even rant!! There is just too much to write and I am far too lazy.... lets just leave it at dh's friends are unbelievable! They make fun of us all the time for EVERYTHING (they do this to everyone so not like its just us, but some days I can brush it off, others I cant and yesterday just pissed me right off) then they try to take credit for things they had nothing to do with... and they do things that they expect US to pay for without talking to us first!!! And dont even get me started on this freaking "guys" camping weekend they are supposedly going on this summer, the way his friends wanna do it its gonna cost us a fortune!!! SO MAD!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

im so tired of being tired! all i do is sleep! id do anything to have a life again. if im no pregnant i need to go to the doctor for sure. between the pure exhaustion and the sore boobs im starting to wonder if i have something seriously wrong with me.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

ya thought for sure i was preggers but the +opk yesterday then lighter today confirms im not, i was just hoping having sex yesterday morning wouldn't be too late..

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Kristine - I think your still good! Keeping my for you! Guess we'll be testing around the same time now

Jil -

AFM - Having a bad day... but this whole weekend kinda sucks (due date was a little confused, my ttc calendar said today and ctp said tomorrow).... As if passing my first due date wasnt bad enough now I have reached the 2nd due date and I still have no baby, not even pregnant. Lots of un-fun dates coming up.... due date this weekend, 2 years ttc on April 4th, and what should have been baby #1s 1st birthday on April 17th

I really hope this cycle is it! Donno how many more depressing day I can take!

Joy, I'm sooo sorry you're having a rough time! I know you can't help but to think about those dates, but all in all, you've got to just look at them like any other day, I'm sure that doesn't help, and I definitely can't say that I "understand" because I've never experience a m/c.

I wanted to post this short video, it's my wedding highlights, my DH and I were MARRIED on April 17th. It was one incredible day and filled with lots of love.

http://vimeo.com/23553239

I know this is the "rant" page, but I wanted to throw in a little happiness, I know we could all use it from time to time. When I'm having a hard time, I just watch this video, and it re-enforces my love for my husband and why we are where we are...because of our LOVE for one another.

We'll all get our happy endings one day, even if that ending is different from what we expected it might be or however long it takes to us get there!

12 years ago

Hey everyone! Back from my weekend away. It was so nice to see friends!

Joy, I'm sorry you have so many sad dates coming up. I have many dates that I dread. None as upsetting as when my baby was supposed to be born though. *hugs*

Snow, have you called your doctor again? Seems like you have all the symptoms.

I hope everyone else had a descent weekend!

As for me, DH and I voluntered to babysit their kids while they went to the cemetary to visit a grave, made me realize how much we want a child of our own. The parents of the 2 year old and 7 year old kept asking us "Are you sure you can handle them?" before they left. Ugh! Yes I'm sure!!! So today as we were getting ready to leave the one dad said to me "SO do you guys want kids now after this weekend?" I looked him straight in the face and said "We've wanted kids for a long time. This weekend just makes me want them more!" And then it sunk in for him. I actually told DH halfway through the weekend that I feel like I want to become a recluse. I hate going to visit people without having a kid. The girls went shopping to this gigantic mall and they all have kids except one of the girls. I was the pathetic one buying baby stuff for my sister instead of my own kids. I just don't want to go into these situatons anymore where I everyone else has a kid and we could have had one older than theirs. Ontop of this, I forgot my metformin, vitamins and thermomitor. So I have no idea where I am at in this cycle now! If I didn't already have two thermomiters I would have gone out and bought another one. Oh well, I guess we will see tomorrow morning! Plus I had to cheat on my diet a little. Not too bad but I'm afraid to weight myself! Just when my clothes were starting to get big on me!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

bumble - Thanks sweetie I am so sorry you had such a rough weekend. I hate when parents of small kids think you're not gonna be able to handle them, or that they are going to scare you off from being a parent yourself. Do they really think being a parent is so bad?? So frustrating! I really hope you get a sticky bean soon!

Robyn - Beautiful wedding video hun!

My rant for the day... daylight savings! Lost an hour of sleep and because of that dh decided not to go to bed! But instrad ended up coming upstairs and turning off my alarm at 8am and cuddling with me so I ended up sleeping in till 1pm!! Not I'm never gonna be able to get to sleep tonight and dh is gonna wanna go to bed super early cause he only got 5hrs of sleep! Grrrr!!

Got a +opk yesterday am, then this am I got an almost positive, but not quite, my bbt didnt spike this am, so I am hoping today is O day.

Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo