Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 187 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Katie!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!!!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

My Oh My! Congratulations Joy!
So happy for you!!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

no rant but as joy is leaving this page so will i joy and i are going to be due date twins, got my bfp yesterday. i wish you all the best and it will happen 29 months for me surgery and lupron and here i am

12 years ago

OMG congrats to you too!! I'm so happy for you both! Good luck!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Here to rant, as I've already sent out my congrats to Joy and Aroma on other thread, but I'll do it again! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm about to be on my way with a friend of my DH's to a plastic surgeon near Atlanta. Sat. night when he arrived home, he got out of his truck only to be blindsided and got his A$$ kicked my three guys. Turns out they were trying to steal from his work truck (he's a plumber) and we're guessing he came home right while they were trying to steal stuff from it. But instead of just hiding and leaving they decided to beat up him and then drag him into his garage, where he woke up at like 5 in the morning in a pool of his own blood, sorry TMI.

So he's got a fracture in his frontal bone (forehead) his eye socket is cracked in several different places, broken cheekbone and broken nose. Going to plastic surgeon to check and make sure he wont, or will, need surgery to correct anything. We are all just sooo upset, people are sooo stupid, and just wrong. How could anyone just do something that horrible! It's amazing.

12 years ago

Joy and Aroma.....I can't think of two ladies on here that deserve this more than you two. We've all been around for quite some time and I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see that your time has come!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of both of you and sending TONS of positive vibes your way!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

rmorgan, That is terrible! It still shocks me when I hear stories about that happening. I hope he heals up nicely and doesn't need much surgery!

Today has been a bit of a rough day. I have been on an emotional roller coaster and I am wondering if the clomid is doing it to me. I am so scared of this iui cycle failing that I can't think of anything else. I am tearing up just thinking about it right now. I told my hubs monday night that if we do this a few cycles and still nothing then I am giving up. Throwing in the TTC towel and making myself sterile somehow. He got mad a me though. Said that if I am saying things like that then I must not even want a baby anymore. But he doesn't feel the emotional trauma this does to a women. I literally hate myself for not getting pregnant yet. I hate myself for how it makes me so upset and hate myself even more for letting it get me that down. And I can't bring myself to talk to him about it because he just says to relax and stuff. Most of the time I don't even want him to respond, I just want to cry on his shoulder and have him act like it's ok to cry like that. Ugh! I am so fed up with this whole thing and I know I will appreciate my own child when it actually happens but I may be put in the insane asylum before that point!

12 years ago

Hi all(:

I'm kde and usually I watch this thread but today I feel I need to release some anger, so bare with me.

Eventually, Ill pour out the details on this TTC course (I say course because this feels like there are road blocks or something preventing all the pieces of TTC to be put in place, something like an unseen obstacle course).

Today my rant is of two things that's weighting on me. One, for some reason my job attracts cute, deliciously pleasant newborns/babies. Not only because of the consistent flow of people but also the other employees. Apparently, for the last 3 or 4 year at least three woman have fallen PG. Some how that info still haunts me. So far two have been revealed but the last is still a mystery, but not to my coworks who all believe that I'm next. For the last month someone has pegged me to be pregnant, whether its my friends/family (friends I consider family anyhow) or the people I work with questioning everything I do or eat. Of course this hurts more then if I wasn't actually trying. I feel like all of them are pin-pointing something but somehow I also feel it could all be false. I feel that all everyone is doing is jinxing me but in a bad way.
Which leads me to my next bulletin, I missed my chance to get pg this month, or, more likely, it was taken from me. Everything was perfect. I O'ed right on schedule, even had all the signs to prove it, but Dh came down with something and we missed our chance (we don't live together yet). It just pisses me off( or saddens me or mixture of both) that a whole month I was actively preparing my body, taking vitamins and such, for it all to be nothing. Since Nov 2011 I have tired in a sense, but this was the first month I actually did something about it to help. I 'know' this course or process can be the most crazy, tiresome, emotionally draining,( all of the above?), but somehow it still hurts. It hurts to know I'm farther away from my angel, to know you have done everything right and it still not happen.
Oh and to make matters worst, my close friend just had her newborn and she feel asleep right in my arms. It felt real, for that short amount of time, that she was mine... Did I mention I'm impatient? lol

"thank god he was home when I got the positive otherwise I would be so depressed right now!!"...I'm so glad that all of already know how I feel. I'm sorry you all had to go through it to understand, but I'm glad to know I can finally discuss all this mixed emotions and know at least you all know how I feel. I honestly f'ing hate this s**t, but I know when it happens ill be over the moon, sickened with joy and achievement.

I had the hugest smile on face reading you ladies posts (Joy and Aroma). Congrats and H&H nine months. If updating is allowed, please do so.

12 years ago

as you know my grandfather is sick. sunday he was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. turns out he also has blood clots in his lungs so he cant get enough oxygen into him. right now he's in the icu and they're pumping oxygen straight into his lungs. hes doing better today but he's still feeling down. its so hard to see him like this.

the roommate is accusing df of stealing (which df of course didnt do) and now hes not talking to us. which means theres a lot of turmoil in the home. df and i need to find a new place to live. which is difficult to do when we have no income. sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo