Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 187 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Faith - Ugh so irritating that your family treats you like that! Good luck with the interview though!!

Kristine - for your bfp so you can have your baby and be done with all the endo pain!

My rant for the day... people who change my plans! I had my week all planned out then our friends changed our "get together" date to tomorrow!! So now today (on top of cleaning for my Grandparents, taking my Grandma shopping & going out for dinner witht them) I have to clean my house!! (And dh has been off the last week so it's a disaster!!)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon ladies!

Joy, I hate when people do that. Plans are made initially for a reason, not to be switched around at the last minute!

Faith, good luck with your interview!

Aroma, I'm sorry your in so much pain. I hope you get your BFP soon so you don't have to worry about it anymore!

Snow, I hope you're parents were able to understand you need to go and took you. Hopefully everything turns out ok for you!

I don't have too much to really complain about today. DH headed up to Burlington, VT to interview for a job. I wish I could have gone with him for the drive but I have taken too much time off of work the past two weeks to take another day so soon! He said the interview went well, so a move may be in out future! I already googled whether or not there was a fertility clinic there. The things we think of when faced with a possible move!

On another note. FF finally gave me some crosshairs today. But it's saying I ovulated on CD 18 which is the first day of my two day OPK positives. It's probably impossible for it to detect my real ovulation without my temps from saturday and sunday. I honestly don't think I ovulated until CD 21. I know there is no way I could be pregnant this cycle. So onto IUI!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Faith- sweet bleach is a nice way to put it but yes. Good luck with the job.

So I didn't end up going to the er. I managed to fall asleep and when I woke the pain was gone. So I ran to check for AF and nothing. Still no sign of her. Thanks for the support though gals. It's really appreciated.

My rant: df doesn't believe I'm pregnant. Every fiber of my being believes. I am and won't stop believing until its absolutely proved otherwise. I want to wait it out as long as I can before I take another blood test or get an ultrasound so the hcg really builds up. I'm thinking 7 weeks (I'm 5w5d today). I tested positive at 7 weeks last time. And I figure the longer I go without bleeding or worrying about bleeding the better. Since I bleed all along during my last pregnancy.

So df doesn't believe I'm pregnant. But who knows my body better than myself? He thinks I have some sort of hormonal imbalance. He's a paramedic not a doctor. I trust him but I don't think he's right. Last nights cramping felt a lot like round ligament pain that I had at 7 weeks last bfp.

My symptoms are fading but they did last time right before my bfp. I'm dying to test but I want to give it more time. If I had the money for more hpts I'd test now but I don't so I can't. I'm just so frustrated with everything. I just want my bfp already!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

my rant has 2 words: BLADDER INFECTION, enough said...

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kristine - Ugh, so not cool!

Jil - Good luck holding out

bumble - Grr to crosshairs... but yay to dh maybe having a new job! I laughed when I ready about checking for a fertility clinic... so something I would do!

Nothing to rant about tonight except that I was in be since 9pm!! I hate when dh works early shirt... and then he bitches if I type "too loud" so cant write much. Grrr...

A my crosshairs are gone on ff! Well, at least they know they were wrong before!!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies:

Aroma - I'm so sorry about the infection. Feel better Honey!

Snow - I'm glad the pain went away. I think you should test girlie.

BTW Do you have any idea what that smell is from?

Bumble - you're from Vermont? Awesome! I'm in Jersey. Ok not that close but I have relatives in Conneticut. I bet it's beautiful up there. Do you guys get a lot of snow?

Joy - 3 words, PEOPLE ARE STUPID! No one cares about anyone else anymore - just themselves. I have to deal with the "changing the plans" with my family all the time. Or better yet the "well leave at 3p" and then don't leave until 5p. UGH!

So nothing to rant about today. BUT I did notice something different yesterday when I was checking my cervix. It was kinda longated, REALLY firm and TIGHTLY closed. It has NEVER been like this before. EVER! I can usually get a fingertip in there.

I look at this whole TTC thing as a game - will I beat it this month? Won't I? And of course I have developed this defeatist attitude and go into every month thinking I won't beat it. I still have that attitude. BUT this month I didn't take the progesterone cream starting at CD17 (couldn't afford it). So I know the symptoms that are going on are real and not from the cream. One thing that started a few days ago is that my nipples have become extremely sensitive - never happened before - and the sensitivity has increased daily. No fluttering, a little bit of cramping and some pinching here and there. No BFP to date.

Anyway.........

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Where is everyone today????????????????????

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Hi laies!

Faith - I'm here! lol! Your symptoms soun promising!

bumble - Your for FF friguring itself out!!

AFM - not big rant toay. Got my whole house cleane... launry is one, I'm goo to go. & Company isnt coming for another hour or so. (of course as soon as hubby came home he tosse his work clothes on the floor, etc etc... MEN!)

4po toay... nothing to report... what a boring 2ww so far!

Joy

PS... I am on my esktop computer, & one of the buttons on my keyboar isnt working, can you guess which one?? lol! ont worry, it's not just that I onno how to spell!

Hi laies!

Faith - I'm here! lol! Your symptoms soun promising!

bumble - Your for FF friguring itself out!!

AFM - not big rant toay. Got my whole house cleane... launry is one, I'm goo to go. & Company isnt coming for another hour or so. (of course as soon as hubby came home he tosse his work clothes on the floor, etc etc... MEN!)

4po toay... nothing to report... what a boring 2ww so far!

Joy

PS... I am on my esktop computer, & one of the buttons on my keyboar isnt working, can you guess which one?? lol! ont worry, it's not just that I onno how to spell!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo