Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 187 Replies | Last Page

im sooooooooooooooo out.. all pms symtoms are here and bad cramps to boot,no bleeding yet,but it will come, whatever see i get my hopes up for what!!! nothing i tell you nothing but that dam witch... now i gotta wait for the f.s. app in april....

12 years ago

DFs horoscope says he's going to have another child. I don't know why I torture myself by reading those. I hope it's right. Sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8890

That's the link to that girls post. I was a bit of a creeper and looked at her page where I found that she asked a bunch of questions and didn't explain that she was on bc there. So all these people are commenting and saying good luck and congrats and all. I wish I could slap her! I was going to post the link here right after I commented back to her royal bitchyness but I was on break at work and wasn't sure if it would post from my phone!

Snow, I sometimes read those too and get my hopes up. I hope its true for you!

aroma, isn't mother nature rotten? There should be a switch on a woman's body that we can click off during the tww so we don't think about symptoms, temps, cramps anything like that. Then she can show or stay away and only then will we realize it's been two weeks!

For me, Why can't fertility monitors and opk's just get along??? I've had a high reading on the monitor yesterday and today but my opk's are clearly negative. If my body was gearing up to O wouldn't there be some type of second line on an opk? Now I'm wondering if my opk sticks are old or something but after finding out I'm pcos and next cycle we are starting iui I don't want to go out and spend money on more of this shit!

Oh and I have today off, I woke up at 7 freaking 30! Why can't I sleep in!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

I just feel like ranting. Af is coming she's making her presences known. Today, I found out what my DH's SA results will be. But why I'm ranting is because I love reading the TTC Success Stories but I hate when people who have been trying for 3 months or less post a success story. That to mean doesn't mean a success in TTC a success is for someone who has been trying for a long period of time and finally becomes pregnant or someone who has endure a m/s and has successfully become pregnant again. Pisses me off when someone boasts about getting pregnant after one month of trying. UGH....

User image

12 years ago

Good Morning:

Ummm, call me crazy or maybe even paranoid but do you ever read posts/questions or look at the HPT galleries and read the exerpts and think to yourself " This has to be someone F'n with this community." There are times when I read some of these posts and think "there's no way that someone is that stupid."

For example, when we get these "teen" moms come on here and say that they are pregnant but scared Blah, Blah, Blah. But then you go to their page and see that they know all about BBTing and use OPK's. What teenager knows about this stuff?

Bottomline is - sometimes I feel like women are coming on here and just making shit up to fuck with us. And Yes people would do that because people are sick in the head.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

You are totally right! Sadly u get them on all types of forums, called trolls! There is one that I think has had the threads deleted as I reported them. "she" posted on one thread about miscarry ing after 6 weeks two days ago and had lots of sympathy as she still felt preg but then on another thread had posted about getting preg on birth control and not wanting it!

I reported both threads because I hate to think about women opening up to this person when it's totally false! It's hard enough!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

faith i was totally thinking the same last night, who votes negative on a obvious positive pregnancy test in the gallery. are you blind.. if there are some on here like that i hope they get what they deserve cuz this is no joke for many of us,and it hurts me thinking there are people out there like that...i hope some of them read this exert and stop and really put themselves in our position,get a life people and go away!!!!!!!

12 years ago

I totally agree with both of you! When I responded to that one girl I was not mean at all. Snippy, but for real not mean. And she had it deleted! Probably because I turned her stupid words around on her. Why are people so hurtful? I may be a bitch but only to those who deserve it! Nobody on here deserves to feel humiliated or used. After ceeping this chick out i realized she was just playing everyone! Sorry I wasted my time trying to help!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Doesn't look like a BFP will be in the making anytime soon.

SA came back horrible.*tears*
Low Count 8 mil and 20 mil is what they want to see. He also had red blood cells in his SA. Along with Motility of sperm being stuck together.
She recommend us to see a urologist who specializes in infertility as well.
His appointment is for March 23rd. .
I'm am so devastate.
Always thought I was the issue and now its the hubby.
Heartbroken.

User image

12 years ago

Oh bug, im so so sorry for the awful news. Cant even imagine how upset you must be. Hugs to you!

Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo