Community post

Discussion

Confessions of a TTC Woman... Pt2

View Full Post

Hi ladies!! Time to start a new thread!! Confessions pt 2!

for anyone who's new, this is what its all about:

"Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her adorable baby last weekend) called "confessions of an infertile woman". It was a place for all of us to share our negitive feelings and vent our pain about ttc. It was a great place and a safe place for negitivity (as we didnt want to air our negitive thoughts amoung the positive threads) And I felt it needed to come back!!"

Lets keep the negitivity flowing lol!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

187 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 187 Replies | Last Page

I told my mother I think I'm pregnant (she doesn't know I'm ttc) and she got mad at me! She's bitching, whining and slamming things around like a child. She says I'm too young I'm not married that df doesn't have a job etc. tells me I can't care for a baby that she's not taking care of it. Of course she's not taking care of it. I am! It's making me cry that I dOnt Have her support and that I'm such a disappointment to her. I should have lied and told her I got my period even though she knows I didn't. I'm so sad.

And to top it all off df isn't being very supportive. He doesn't think I'm pregnant he thinks i have some kind of hormone imbalance. I feel so alOne.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Snow - Aw sweetie I am so sorry your Mom and Dh are being so unsupportive! It's really harsh of both of them to do this to you and make you feel so alone, they should have your back no matter what. And even if your dh thinks that you're not pg he should be supportive and try to remember that this is your body, no one knows it better than you. So chances are if af isnt here and you think your pg, you're probably right! Guys are so frustrating! And your mom is just being outrageous!! Sorry you cant go for your blood work till tomorrow... hope they get the results back quickly so you get your answers!!

Faith - A couple of your opks actually look like they might be positives... it's so hard to tell (especially in a pic) I hope you did O and your bding times out well. Who couldnt spell pregnant?? lol

Kristine - I have never heard that before about the sides of your boobs hurting meaning you O'd and them being sore in the front meaning you didnt O.... I've had it happen both ways and I am pretty sure I've always O'd. I think I only ever had one or 2 cycles with it sore on the sides. for you! Hope af either shows soon or you get a surprise BFP!

Katie - Hoe u doing hun?

My rant... I cant stand stupid people!! I was at the bank today trying to get a new bank card for both me and dh. Well they had no trouble giving me mine, but they wouldnt let me do dh's!! I have power of attorney! Are you kidding me?? The whole point of poa is that when dh is away with the military like he so often is I can do everything I need to! But NO according to this airhead at the bank I cant. Fine, so I come home and call card holder services.... well they said I CAN do it as long as I go to a branch location cause they cant verify it over the phone. (understandable) But SERIOUSLY??? So I drove all the way to the bank and home and now I have to go back tomorrow just so I can tell this girl she's an idiot! What a waste of my time and gas!

2nd rant... dh had to go to work at 7 this morning, thats fine, they sent him home at like 9 or 10 cause they wanted him to go in and work a little in the evening (just an hour or so, 3pm-4 or 4:30pm.) ....well he went in at 2 and he still isnt home! (it's after 7pm)! Seriously people?? You cant make the poor guy get up early for work and then stay late at work, and by the sounds of it they arent even close to coming home! Grr!!!

Ok rant over.... hope everyone is good.
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm just sick and tired of being in limbo with this whole af thing, my boobs are killing me,i feel crampy so why the hell doesn't she just show her face already.. i can't tell you how many pg sticks ive peed on today, its like 15 or something and not even a hint of a line, albeit if i did o last sunday i would only be 8dpo but come on either i get a shocking truly miricle bfp or that witch is taking her sweet ass time coming. im thinking its definatly the latter, so bleed already will ya!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Snow, I hope you know that you aren't so alone! All of us girls are here to support you! I know it sucks that you don't seem to be getting the support you need right now at home but df will come around. He's probably just scared to be disappointed again.

I Just have a second because I have to get to work but I got my rental yesterday! It's sad because its so much nicer than my regular car! And I'm going to have to give it back in a week or so!

Does anyone else's husbands get wishey-washey when it's a long drawn out ovulation period? He seem's so gung-ho when i initially tell him it's time to start doing the dance but then my body sends sooooo many mixed ovulation signals that he gets sick of it I think. I just want to scream at him "ITS NOT LIKE I'M CONTROLLING IT!" Based on that I'm pretty sure I'm out this month and I don't even know if I friggin ovulated yet. I just posted a pic of my last two opk strips in the gallery and they look positive to me. And yet I got my peak reading off the monitor already and it won't take anymore tests. I think it's time to just give up trying to make it happen naturally and admit defeat from the universe. Next step, iui! Where we won't conceive a baby through loving each other, but through science. All I can think of is that one harmony commercial or whatever not the radio! SCIENCEEE! Ok, off to work. Just had to get that out before it bothered me all day! Hope everyone has a great day!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Good Morning;

Oh Snow - I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you feel alone. But you know what, when you do have a baby all of her ranting and raving will cease. Once anyone sees a baby they soften up. The important thing is you do you. When I got pregnant (by surprise) with my son I was 23 yo and my boyfriend (now husband) was the only one working making $400 a week. We lived in my mother's basement apartment. I had to go on pregnant women Medicaid to have him and then WIC. It wasn't until he was about 2yo that I went back to school and eventually got my BA and MA. I don't believe in the whole "I don't have the finances to have a baby." No one EVER has enough money for a child but people do it all the time. As long as you and DF love each other and have a common goal to be good parents then who cares about the other stuff. You'll figure it out as it comes.

Aroma - I feel ya chickie! The TTW sucks! I'm entering it now.

Joy - There was a question in the Question and Answer forums that said "Am I pregnant?" but "pregnant" was spelled all types of wrong!

How is everyone else this morning?

AFM: Well those OPKs were indeed +. Last night starting around 5ish I started getting this horrible throbbing pain on my left back side with occassional an pin prick feeling. NEVER EVER experienced this before EVER. It must be the 100mg of Clomid. Then my temp spiked this morning.

Here is the rant part. My husband couldn't get it up last night. I tried everything - and I mean EVERYTHING! But he did hit me off some 2xs this morning. So looking at this analytically (as I must because obsessing would not be any fun if I didn't ) we BD'd Sunday night around 11p, nothing yesterday and then 2xs this morning. Here comes the ovualtion math - 1x bd the night before + O happening between 5 and 7p the next day + BD 2xs this morning = ?
That question mark better turn into a +HPT.

So my other issue is the Question adn Answer forum. Um, How the hell are we supposed to know if you are pregnant based off of a list of syptoms that could also be PMS? Go take a test and stop asking these stupid questions!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

OMG Alicia - Had the same issue last night! It's like all of a sudden it sets in that in 14days you could find out your pregnant if they have sex with you. Men are so simple sometimes! LOL!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersNotes:

12 years ago

Wow! I had no idea there was a "rant" forum! My goodness ladies that are also in BYOB, should have told me! Could've been like "Robyn, there's a place for that negativity!" LOL

For those of you I haven't met, my name is Robyn. I'm 26, DH is 38. DH is a t-5 paraplegic due to a car accident back in 1993. We've been TTC since April 2011. DH suffers from low motility/low sperm count and we're not 100% but we believe he also suffers from retrograde ejaculation, which is where the sperm goes into the bladder instead of out like it's supposed to!

Glad I found this forum today, because I'm in one HORRIBLE mood and didn't find it appropriate to go into too much detail in the BYOB forum.

This was my first month charting and using digital OPK's because I have a normal cycle and could ALWAYS tell when I was ovulating, but since we still haven't gotten a BFP, I said WTH. I had a great feeling about this cycle and got my + smiley face yesterday.

The plan was to BD last night and this morning, which we usually don't do it twice in the 24hr O day because it's hard enough as it is with DH's paralysis to do a proper BD several times in 24 hrs. We usually do every other day.

So last night, we had a "dry" ejaculation (bc of retrograde), there's was nothing, zilp, zich, nada. I was soooo upset But, it was fine, we'll do it again in morning. So this morning DH just took care of it himself bc we have to do insemination method anyway. I'm in the other room and I just hear him screaming, cussing, yelling so loud!! He couldn't even get close...so there went our morning try.

He got sooo upset, more so than I've ever seen him, it's so hard for me because all I wanted to do was cry, but he was so upset that I didn't want to upset him even further. So I've been sneaking into the bathroom on and off, letting the tears flow and then back to what I'm doing. (he works at home, I'm unemployed)

I'm not sure if it would be even possible to try again tonight, don't know if we've missed our "window" this cycle. I really want to try again tonight, but I'm not sure DH is going to be up for it, especially if it ends in disappointment again. Do ya'll think it's too late to try again this evening, my temp didn't rise this morning, so I'm just not sure.

I think it really messes with his psyche, even more so bc of his paralysis. Gets to feeling down about himself, which is NOT like him at all.

Anyway, that's my sad rant for the day...sorry to blabber on and on. But I had to get ALL of it out to someone!

12 years ago

Robyn- im so sorry you're having trouble. i can understand why you and your husband are upset. but just be a shoulder for him. its probably hurting him just as much as you.

faith- fingers are crossed that your math is correct!

bumblebaby- thank you! its so good to have your support! im sorry you think you missed o this month.

aroma- i hope af doesn't mess with you this month and it comes on a day off.

joy- thank you so much for your support. it means the world to me. im so blessed to have you girls on my side. i can't stand stupid people either. im sorry you have to put up with them. and im sorry that dh had to work that ridiculous shift. i cant believe they'd make him do that.

my rant: im just a big ball of stress. df might have to move back in with his parents until he gets another job which means im back with my parents. df and his best friend aren't friends anymore (if you read that previous rant) the friend is spreading rumours about df and has threatend his life. now ex girlfriends of df are coming out of the woodwork spreading other rumours and demanding money. the rumours are getting back to df's son's mother who doesn't want him spending time with his son. i feel like i'm in a degrassi episode. we are grown people dammit! why is everyone acting like they're 12! i can't stand stupid people! df has be associated with some unreasonable, parasitic people. i cant believe this.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Awww Snow, I HATE to hear that. I wish people would "automatically" grow up at a certain age, but alas we have to deal with people who thrive on drama and stirring things up for others. Sounds like your DF needs to start trying to be around a better group of people.

I've been trying to be a good shoulder and a good wife, but he's not allowing me to help. I've tried to make him feel better, but he tells me to "let him be mad and leave him alone." So that's what I'm doing.

In some free time I went back and read through the pages trying to catch up and learn some stuff about some ladies in here I haven't met. I read about some of ya'll talking about people coming online and making things up about being pg etc, etc.

People are crazy, and I'm a member of a paraplegic/quadraplegic forum called apparelyzed.com and people are ALL the time coming in there pretending to be paralyzed or have a friend/family member who's recently hurt, reading through some pretty personal information that's pretty gross unless you understand the whole situation. Like cathing, bowel movements, skin sores, TTC, etc.

UGH, it totally grosses me out thinking that someone I'm talking with on a forum is just straight lying. It's irritating and depressing for sure. But you just got to look for the signs, which the main one is information not matching from posts to profiles, etc. I haven't ran into one of those people here, and hope I never have to. You just got to ignore it and move on!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ugh, about the fake people again, coming on and pretending to be in a similar situation... that really gets under my skin! I can understand people changing names or certian little details to stay annonymos if they want, thats a privacy thing. But people who come on here talking about their struggles with ttc, or having a m/c or whatever. Then you read their profile or a different post and its about them getting pg on bc and not wanting it.... um, hello! The fact that there are seriously people out there that deranged (donno how to spell that) and with that much free time on their hands scares & sickens me!

ok... clearly I shouldnt get started on that topic cause I could go forever! lol! (It's like the "God" thing all over again!)

Robyn - I am so glad you found this thread! I know I have mentioned it on the byob thread a couple times, but couldnt remember if I had suggested it to you or not! It's a great page for venting all that negitivity!
As I said on byob, I am so sorry about your situation. I cant even imagine. As for your question about timing, my theory is it isnt too late to catch that egg until you see a bbt spike!
My only suggestion to help dh not feel so bad about the bding would be, have you tried maybe keeping dh out of the loop? Like, dont tell him when you are going to be o-ing, just try to regularly bd, and keep it intimate rather than purposful. I dont know what causes the "retrograde"
so not really sure if it would help at all, but figured it couldnt hurt to put it out there. hun!

Snow - for positive results on Thursday!! So sorry to hear about all the drama surrounding your dh... some people really need to just grow up and get a life.

Faith - Ugh, serious?? You're right if you cant spell "pregnant" you should be ttc!!
Sorry hubby couldnt get it up last night! I would definitely say your basis are still covered though... you bd's sunday night and twice this morning... I think your chances are still pretty good!

bumble - Sorry you're feeling so frustrated sweetie! I looked at your opk images tho and it's definitely positive! Sorry your opks and monitor are telling you 2 different things!

kristine - I hope af comes soon! (Tho a bfp would be better!)

AFM - Busy day running around with my Grandma today... I love her to pieces but I swear if she mentions one more thing about a baby I'm gonna loose it! She was looking at baby stuff in the middle of the isle (we were supposed to be looking at the kids stuff for my nephews) and she says "someone needs to have a girl so we can shop for fun girls clothes" I was like "I'll see what I can do" and she just laughed and said "I didnt mean you. Just someone so we can go shopping" .... ooook. I get that no one thinks I should be ttc (and I have been telling ppl we arent) because they think I should wait at least a YEAR after all that crap happened with the last m/c... um NO THANKS! The doctor who did my surgery said 3 months... any longer and your waiting out of fear, not medical necessity. So leave me alone damn it!

Anyway.... nothing else new with me... starting my opks tomorrow.
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo