Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 287 Replies | Last Page

How does that happen Danielle?

I think the earliest I will test is Sunday. I am afraid of seeing another BFN. I think I might lose my mind if I see one more BFN. HAHA

Keep me posted on ya'lls tests. I want to hold out as long as possible.

12 years ago

hi everyone
sorry not been on for a few day been keeping myself busy

Danielle1986 i agree facebook is the devil always baby posts ive actually started calling it babybook its getting that bad
sorry to hear about your appointment being cancelled :( doctors really dont realise what you are going through and the fact them doing that causes stress

dolphin1204thats good your DH can go with you on monday good luck let us know how you get on

mrsbaurs
thats good u have been getting symptoms hopefully u get a bfp this month i think like us all just got to keep the faith that it will happen good luck and hope u get the bfp this month :)

I am 6 dpo no symptoms tbh been tired but that probably because i had a couple of busy days spending time with my friend & little nephew because i had been feeling a bit nervous about my appointment on thursday just tried to keep busy
I will keep you all posted

Baby dust to you all and hopefully we can all get bfp this month :))

12 years ago • Post starter

I think I just GIVE UP!! I took another OPK last night for the fun of it and it was +! What the heck does that mean?

My CM is not EW, it is more creamy like lotion so I am just confused and frustrated. I don't even know what to do at this point. Could I have not ovulated when it was + last time?

12 years ago

I think you and I have the same problem! We both need to stop peeing on sticks! It only confuses us and makes us grumpy!!

I am still getting BFN's so my BFP was a lie!!! I've heard of a positive OPK after ovulation meaning your pregnant, I don't know the facts on that. Or if its a myth! But I hope you are! Then I can be happy for someone.

I feel absolutely depressed and down in the dumps. I can't handle this anymore. Its consuming my life!! I went to get a coffee at Tim Hortons this morning and they said they were out of what I order! I started to cry. Like really?? Crying over coffee. Get it together!! I have no luck at all.

Baby Dust to Everyone!! :)

12 years ago

I have read that you can get a + OPK if you are pregnant, but that usually doesn't occur until after a + HPT. I am only 8 dpo (or so I thought), so it would be too early to get a + HPT.

I am just so confused. My CM is not right so I cannot possible be ovulating now could I? I don't know if we should BD again just in case?

I am just so frustrated I don't know what to do with myself right now. I never thought it would be this hard!

12 years ago

My advise would be to BD down just incase!! And then don't test anymore!! (I don't follow my own advise) lol

This is the hardest emotionally ride I've ever been on. I have actually never been this unhappy before. I can't seem to snap out of it either.

12 years ago

hey mrsbaurs & danielle1986
i feel ur pain this is a very emotional time and i think when u have been trying for so long i think it just feels like its getting harder and harder all of the time and more dificult to stay positive about things

i have personally not used any ovulation kits for the fact i think i would get stressed over it i may buy them next month if i dont get a bfp (which i doubt i will this month, just have a feeling)

today is the day i go to get my blood work done kind of mixed emotions about it the past few days my friend was meant to be going with me but she cnt make it so my husband is getting up early today to take me (he works constant nights)
last night i had the most horrible dream that i got bad results back then this morning while i was getting ready i burst out crying for no reason and now i feel sick with nerves so going to walk my mums dog before my appointment later on today try n relieve some of this stress

chin up ladies i know its hard

baby dust to you all :) x

Morning all!

Good luck today Wilson and I will be thinking about you! Deep breathes and positive thoughts! I am hopfully that you will get back to us with positive results soon and you will be wondering why you were so nervous to began with! As always keep us posted and know you are not alone in this!

I am sending some baby vibes your way today Danielle. Keep in mind it is still early and lots of people get negative results followed by a positive later on! Keep your chin up and god doesn't hate you! As much as it feels that way right now.

mrsbaurs OPKs can tease people and end up being really cruel! I took one just for the heck of it right before my last period and it was almost positive. I got all excited and started doing opks for a few days. Well AF came right on time! Everyone has a different chemical/hormonal makeup so opks not around O time can be very misleading!

AFM I am 7dpo today. My temps are still high and look pretty normal. Which is a relief for me as I thought I might see something crazy my first month charting them since I have never done it. I have been having some symptoms but I have had the same ones before and not been PG. I am going to wait as long as I can to test!

Baby dust to all!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Good luck today wilson. Praying for you. Let us know how it goes.

Danielle, I have heard that you can get false negatives, but I have not heard of false positives. When I was pregnant in October, before my miscarriage, I got a BFP a week after my period was due. I tested when my period was due and got a BFN. I didn't try again for a week.

Dolphin, I am right there with you. I have no symptoms that are out of the ordinary. I don't think I will use OPKs next cycle, because it did stress me out!

I took another OPK yesterday and it was -, so I am just going to wait and see what happens. No symptoms here, but I do think AF will be coming soon. CM has dried up, cervix is low and I think I am PMSing. I had some pain for like a minute last night around my right hip, then my belly button, but it only lasted a minute. I think it was in my head!

We will see!

12 years ago

Hey dolphin1204 & mrsbaurs thanks your right it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be :) didnt feel a thing jst my arm feels a bit sore where they took the blood bt told that is normal
i have to phone up a week today for the results so im treating it as if i dont hear from them before then its nothing to worry about
she told me today they are testing to make sure im ovulating and also checking my kidneys and liver too so im feeling a bit more relaxed now so nice quiet night with my feet up destress after the morning i had lol

i think thats the best way to go dolphin1204 wait and test as late as u can nothing worse than having to look at a bfn baby dust to you n fingers crossed for the bfp this month :)

best of luck for you this month mrsbaurs you never know the symptoms may not be in your head i really hope this is your month baby dust for u n also fingers crossed you get a bfp this month too :)

thanks again ladies :))

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo