Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 287 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Lisa. I do take it everyday at the same time. I haven't been sleeping well lately so that could affect it. My cervix is now closed so if I did ovulate, it happened over the weekend. I guess we will see in a couple of weeks. I go to the doc on May 2, so hopefully I will have this cycle and the start of another one to take with me, unless I get a BFP this go round.

How is everyone else doing?

12 years ago

Lisa this is was my 5th month on clomid so I only have one more month before I can't take it any more as you are not supposed to take it for a long period of time. I had a miscarriage and an ectopic on my first two rounds. So it worked until it didn't! The soy you can actually take for more cycles in a row than clomid.

mrsbaurs my first month of charting my BBT was kind of all over the place too as I wasn't sleeping in anticipation of having to take my temp in the morning. This month I have seen a way better chart as I am more relaxed and sleeping better.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Mrsbaurs, if you haven't been sleeping well, then yes, it will affect your chart. Right now (not to be a downer or pessimist) it looks anovulatory. You probably did ovulate but your chart may not show it (that happened to me in January). If you cervix was opened and it is now closed, then yes, you may have ovulated already, but it's not a guaranteed. The cervix has a mind of its own and is not a 100% reliable source. I do hope you get your BFP before May 02, but if not, at least you will have 1.5 chart to bring with you.

Dolphin, I didn't know you could only take clomid for long period of time. I'm sorry to hear about the m/c and the ectopic.. I'm hopeful you will get another BFP soon.

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

12 years ago

hi everyone thanks for wishing me luck with my teenage stepson so far he hasnt been any hassle atall actually nice to have company at night when my dh is at work and not a empty house :)

update, was at the nurse to get my day 28 bloodwork done for progesterone levels find out results for that next wk
day 21 bloodwork results : potassium levels are fine now, also progesterone levels this time where normal
next step is hospital appointments for more tests

i dnt know whats happened with af this month going by my last 2 clycles they where 26 days, i am no on day 29 and no af bt the syptoms i have i usually get with af so not going to look to much into it atm if no af by the wkend i will then do a test bt feel doubtful think thats my way of coping not getting my hopes up

mrsbaurs, very best of luck this cycle with the preseed i think i may try that myself soon
hows things going with temps

Lisa1981, i know u do wonder how long u have to wait, im hoping we all get that bfp soon i am feeling more positive abt things now im going to my doctors regularly and keeping a diary of symptoms etc plus any questions i want to ask

dolphin1204 i think its a gd thing to ask questions and ask what else can be done to help i wish i had pushed for these test sooner bt at least im getting started now to find out whats going wrong, not so good u cant take clomid for much longer i hope they can offer u an alternative so u can still keep trying

baby dust to all :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I thought I O'd this weekend, but I haven't had a thermal shift. My temps haven't gone above the cover line. I was hoping for a normal cycle this month so I could show my doc in May. You might be right Lisa. I may not have O'd this cycle.

I would think I would have had my thermal shift by now if I O'd so I'm not too positive at this point about this cycle.

12 years ago

Lisa thanks for your words. I have come to terms with my past losses and am hopeful for the future, depending upon what day you ask me :)

Wilson good to hear you are enjoying your company! I hope it continues to go well for you! Wow you have some patience for not testing yet! I would have already if I thought I was late! Keep us posted!

mrsbaurs I would take it with you to your doctor anyway. Your chart can actually tell a lot about what may or may not be going right with your body. It is crazy the things your chart can actually tell you.

AFM Today I am trying not to sweat the small stuff. I am 11 DPO and still staying optimistic. I am having the usual symptoms so trying to not read into them. I am not sure what the outcome will be for this cycle but I am hoping good! If not I guess I will move onto the next cycle! Today has been a good day for some reason! Baby dust to all!

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204
yep main reason ive no tested yet is because last time i was a couple of days late and got a bfn i was pretty down abt it so atm jst trying very hard not to think abt it lol not easy i think af will come all the symptoms are there bt hopefully im wrong abt that
glad to hear today has been a good day :)

baby dust :)

well af showed her face this morning so not my month jst have to wait and try again next month may order preseed and try that this time see if that helps
on a plus side not going to let myself get down going to keep busy and wait n see what next month brings

I broke down and tested this AM BFN... But my mood is still good, dissapointed, but good. No sign of AF but I have had some cramping so we shall see!

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204
not so good abt the bfn , bt thats good ur mood hasnt change its still good
hope af doesnt show her face this month for u

baby dust :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo