Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 287 Replies | Last Page

Awww.. I'm soo sorry too hear that AF showed up Wilsonc, as for the Dolphin, don't worry about it yet. It aint over until the comes to town..

I have tried something similar to pre-seed (zestica) and to be honest BF, didnt like it to much. To slippery.. However; with the soy isoflavones, I have my own supply of cm

Sorry it took a while, I was away on a little vacation with BF to celebrate our 5th anniversary ... .

I'm officially in the TWW with horrible prometrium side effect.. I feel pregnant although I may not be... It sucks that I can't rely on any symptom at this point.

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

12 years ago

Well af showed her ugly face today. It is very light and I imagine it is from the clomid as the last few months have been light and short with the normal amount of cramps. So I will have to call Monday morning to get in for an appointment.

Glad to hear you had a good vacay Lisa!

We are back at it again Wilson! Anything new you are trying this month?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Wow Ladies!! I am so happy that I found this Forum. My DH have been TTC for over 2 year and we have had 5 rounds of clomid, 3- 50mg and 2- 100 mg. No BFP ever. I am starting to give up hope and I don't know how many more ultra sounds I can go through. I sometimes feel like a lab rat.
I had the worst Easter Sunday ever because my brother and his wife (who he knocked up by accident and then had to marry) was taking about the baby they are expecting and I wanted to scream because my AF showed up that morning! I feel terrible about it because not being able to fall pregnant is affecting my relationship with my brother and his wife. I just get so upset when I have done everything right but, still no baby. UGH! Thank you for letting me vent and I wish you all BABY DUST!!

User Image

12 years ago

Welcome Mela! Sorry you have to be here but this thread has been a great one to be a part of. I too have done 5 cycles of clomid. Not really all that fun! I am surprised I have any blood left in me! I hate the accidents that occur around me. It makes me very upset to know how much I want a baby and than see someone who doesn't want one get pregnant.

AFM My doctors appointment went ok this am. My cyst is gone which is great! It has hung around for too long! I actually got a better period starting yesterday morning too which hasn't been the case for the last 4 months. Wasn't fun to realize it during Easter mass, but good to see it getting back to normal! They are also switching me to fermara to see how that works.

Anyone else have good news or any news for us?

12 years ago

No news here. Looking at my temps, it looks like I didn't ovulate this month so I am just waiting on AF. Hoping I will start soon so that I can have somewhat of a normal cycle of temps before my doc visit 5/2.

Welcome Mela.

12 years ago

hey sorry been busy atm, i spoke to my doctor on tuesday about my day 28 blood work she said my progesterone was low again but did say looking at my day 21 results all my hormone levels pointed to me ovulating last cycle, she has referred me to a gynaecologist for further testing as she still feels something isn't happening for us and wants to help get to the bottom of it i was so happy to speak to her on tuesday as the last doctor i saw didnt really explain my results properly
I think for this month i will get clear blue ovulation kit and try pin point exactly when i am ovulating, will speak to dh about preseed see how he feels about using that

welcome Mela0054
i was happy i found this forum too :) made some good friends and now have people to talk to about my ltttc journey has made it a little easier
i can relate to the unplanned pregnancies i have heard of so many and think how unfair

hey dolphin1204
sorry to hear af showed her face, did u arrange for another appointment

hey mrsbaurs, hope af doesnt show for u fingers crossed

hey lisa1981 how was the mini vacation :)
i was thinking the same with preseed but i will speak to my dh about it see what he thinks
i hate the tww u never know if the symptoms you get are just in your head, fingers crossed for you this month lisa

baby dust all round :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Any news on AF mrsbaurs?

Wilson OPK's are something that I wouldn't TTC without. They give you a wealth of information thats for sure. Along with charting your BBT. I hope that they work well for you! Also like I have said in the past preseed is a must for us once we tried it. I would strongly suggest trying it out at least. But I would also suggest trying a smaller amount than they suggest on the box and seeing how it works for you.

I have a monitoring appointment on Tuesday and they changed me from Clomid to Femera since I have been on clomid for a while and we weren't really getting any where. So far femera has been good. No hot flashes which has been nice! So now just waiting on next weeks appointment and to O for me!

12 years ago

My temps are up. Looking at my chart, I probably ovulated Monday. What do ya'll think? I just assumed I didn't ovulate this month. We haven't BDed in a while so this month is out. I guess I should expect AF in about 2 weeks if I did ovulate.

On to the next month! Hope everyone else is having better luck.

12 years ago

Mrsbaurs I think it looks like you could have ovulated that day. This is your first month charting correct? Have you found out anything new that you didn't know before?

12 years ago

May I join you ladies?
Im Whitney. Im 20 (21 in 2 days. Woohoo). Iv been activelly TTC since September 2011, but I have been "trying by not preventing" since September 2010. This is my 9th cycle actively TTC and Im currently CD 6 and AF is on her way out the door! Iv had 2 loses. The first was October 2008, and the second was March 14th this year.
Id really love someone to talk to who understands how I feel!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo