Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 287 Replies | Last Page

MrsBaurs whe you move to the clomid, be conscious of cervical mucus... clomid tends to dry it up pretty bad. I've been using Evening Primrose Oil and it's done wonders... (hubby has even commented on a noticable difference apparently... in a good way) But things like Mucinex and Robotussin and PreSeed work just as well I've heard! Good luck! And I hope you get it this month.
As for me, if this cycle doesn't work, I'm moving to injectables I think... or at LEAST Femera (sp?) I'm over Clomid... It gives me some wicked hot flashes and living down here in Southern Mississippi... I'm already hot enough! I can't take it anymore so we're gonna try something else. BUT!!! HOPEFULLY THIS MONTH WORKS!!!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

HI Wilson

I am new to this forum but i read your post and my heart goes out to you and to everyone, i know how it feels to wish you could be joyful for your friends when they tell you they are pregnant. It took us 5 and a half years to have our first child, and the first three years it grieved me so terribly, and we just prayed and prayed for the faith to continue the journey. Now our little girl is nearly three and we have been trying for our second for a year and a half, we have had a failed IUI already and are waiting to try again. I thought it would be easier going through this journey the second time but i was wrong. The longing to be pregnant and have a baby is just as strong.
All i can say to you is that try to take a short term view of looking forward to each new doctor's appointment, each new test and each new possibility of help. I buy something occasionally for the baby and put it away to keep up my faith that there will be one. I am sorry i cant be more hopeful but i know the utter heartache..x

11 years ago

Well my brother's wife had a baby girl. She is just perfect. The only hard thing about all of this is, on Saturday I watched my husband hold her. He was such a natural and it was so fun to watch him. I just wish we could make one too!

MrsBaurs and Redshade- Good luck!!!

Hopeful333- Welcome and thank you for sharing your story. My husband will be getting to the 3 year mark in Jan. Although, I am hoping that we won't and we will be blessed sooner. I know how painful this has been for us and as the tears fall, keeping the faith is all we have.

As for me aunt flow came yesturday . This one was a hard one because I was really hoping and praying that this was our month. My husband and I cried together last night and talked again about our plan. It is so nice to have such a strong and loving husband. So I guess onward and upward to a another month!!

User Image

11 years ago

hey mrsbaurs, i hope everything goes ok for u this cycle fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for you :)

hey redshadoe0, that cant be nice when clomid does that to u, hope this is your month :) fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way.

Welcome Hopeful333, Thank you for sharing your story with us, that is a long time to wait for your first child can imagine how happy you and your partner must have been, and can imagine its not easy waiting for trying for your second child i hope you get some good new soon

AFM, Things just seem to go from bad to worse these days my DH has been paid of work only has 2 more shifts to do and right before my hospital appointment on tuesday rubbish timing so atm my head is a mess and thinking we might have to put trying on hold going to look into more work for him this weekend so im trying to stay positive that everything will be ok
will keep u all posted

11 years ago • Post starter

hey mela0054, sorry to hear af showed up :( its nice to hear your husband is being caring about it
fingers crossed for next cycle for u
baby dust x

just a little update, got some good news my dh has got 4 weeks worth of work starting next wk he will be away for 1 week working at the end of the month but not as bad as i thought things would be
hospital appointment tomorrow with the gynaecologist so i will let you all know how i get on

hope everyone else is doing ok

baby dust x

Glad to hear it wilson. I'm still waiting to O. Probably won't until around the July 4th holiday so I am just hanging out! Hope everyone else is doing well!

11 years ago

Good to hear Wilson I will be thinking about you today! Lots of luck and baby dust!

AFM not sure if I o'd I think I did but not positive. Should be expecting AF by the end of the or early next. I will keep you all posted!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

So progesterone levels came back at an 8.3.... enough to def say I ovulated finally. BUT it's not high enough to sustain a pregnancy SO next week IF the betas come back positive, I gotta be put on progesterone. *sigh* But hey, at least I know I ovulated for once!!!!! For sure!!! This was on 100mg clomid btw, plus a trigger shot.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Omg ladies... I've been SOOOOOOO good about NOT stressing over this 2WW... But then I realized today is 8dpo and all the sudden I find myself ITCHING to start testing. UGH! Someone make it stop!!! hahaha, I was so proud of myself... it's to early to give in! Monday I've got a beta test so it'll be an absolute yes or no either way. But Monday all the sudden seems SO FAR AWAY!!! *sigh* I really hope this is it... this stress is getting to me I think. I might start clucking like a chicken soon if I don't watch out... lol
How's everyone else doin?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo