Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 287 Replies | Last Page

I did use OPK this month. The problem is I got a + on 2/19 and also got another one on 2/29 so I have no clue what is going on. I don't think the + on 2/29 was right because my cervix position was low and firm at that point. I was going to wait this week and call next Monday if AF doesn't show.

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204
was good you managed to get your blood work done on monday not so good about pcos i have heard that can be treated my neice fell pregnant (unplanned) and they discovered she has this but she wont be able to be treated until after she has her baby in june
sending baby dust your way and keep everything crossed that u get a bfp in the next few months

i have booked in for my day 21 blood work this morning bt the doctor i was seeing is on holiday so need to see another doctor
started the change in my diet been going good so far and i havent ate any junk food now since i got my bloodwork results on thursday so im proud i have swapped junk for fruit & veg and just been keeping myself busy which is making me feel less stressed and im going to start going out for a 30min walk everyday to try help reduce stress some more :)

mrsbaurs was reading your post i have never used a opk tbh but i would say if u havent been this late before maybe go and see your doctor see if they can help give u an answer if you keep getting bfn this way atleast you will know either way
baby dust to you
keep us posted

baby dust to all :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Have no fear. The stupid witch showed today. On to the next month!

12 years ago

hey mrsbaurs
soz to hear af appeared but atleast its a new month to try again hopefully better result this time round

mrsbaurs no good about af. But at least now you can move on instead of being in limbo. It would have been great to move on with a BFP but on to the next month!

Good work on the diet Wilson. I am hoping that it will continue to be easy for you. I generally eat healthy and try to stay away from junk but I know I could do better. It is really a hard thing to sit down and comit 100% sometimes. It is also hard when DH isn't 100% to eating healthy all the time. He has had the attitude that he is healthy and never gets sick so why change his ways. I am working on him though!

Well I got my test results and they are still not 100% sure if I have PCOS or not. They are going to continute this cycle and gather more information as the days go on. When I look at all the factors for PCOS I only fall into a few of the categories so I am hoping for good results and not have PCOS. We shall see!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204
i hope you can get some answers this month and fingers crossed no pcos

im proud nearly 1 week and i have only had 1 piece of chocolate when i was at my mums lol went a shopping trip today got some more fruit and veg and my dh is actually being good didnt buy any biscuits or crisps :)
i did have a ok diet jst think i needed a push to cut the junk out

baby dust to you all :)

feeling really good about my new diet and extra excersise
i was 9.5st last thursday weighed myself today and i am 9.2st so lost 3lb :) so just hope when i go to get my blood work done i have raised my potassium level and ill b really happy

hope everyone is doing ok
baby dust

Good to hear Wilson!

Well DH and I are off on a mini vacay for a few days. Talk to you all when I get back!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

:) hey dolphin1204

hope you and your DH enjoy your mini vacation speak to you when you get back

Good to hear about your diet wilson. AF came Tuesday and I drowned my sorrows in a bottle of wine (almost an entire bottle).

Have fun on your vaca dolphin.

I'm going to go buy some preseed this week so I will be ready.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo