Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 287 Replies | Last Page

hey dolphin1204, yep was nice to take a day of the healthy eating :)
how are u,

hey mela0054 sorry to hear abt af showing up i know it is frustrating being late then she shows her face
good luck for next cycle :) baby dust

hi mrsbaurs, fingers crossed you O soon :) baby dust
im doing ok had a bit of a rubbish day on friday let things get to me bt bit of retail therapy done the trick to get me out of it :) nice to treat urself sometimes

hey redshadoe0, fingers crossed for u this cycle, baby dust :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello all!

Sorry to hear that Mel! take a few days to yourself! You deserve it! I agree about the being late. No one should have to have something like that drag on!

mrsbaurs how is the O wait coming along? I HATE those waits and they seem to come one after the other!

How about your O wait redshadoe0?

wilsonc good work on the retail therapy. On a normal basis I hate to shop but when I am stressed or need a pick me up retail therapy is exactly what I need!

AFM. Things are going well. No testing, no temping, no pill popping. It has been totally weird and I actually feel lost at times. My schedule is no longer planned from one month to the next. Kinda a weird feeling. But it has been nice at the same time! Sending all my baby dust to you all!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

dolphin1204 lol, I'm not sure how the wait is going to be honest! We're on a month long TTC break while we switch doctors sooooooo.... I totally feel ya about the no planning, no pill popping, no OPKs, nada! I feel lost too hahahaha. I'm GUESSING by CM that I may have ovulated between Monday and Friday last week.... so I MIGHT be 4-8DPO now.... *IF* I ovulated on my own (which would be a first in the a LONG time if I did on my own without meds). So according to my calanders.... I think I'm due for AF on the 2nd????? I think????? *sigh* we'll just play it by ear lol.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

I'm on CD 31 and still have not ovulated. I don't think I am going to ovulate. Take a look at my chart. I am really getting discouraged. This is actually the first month I feel like we have done everything right and then I am not ovulating. It might be about time to start the drugs.

P.S. My friend who would have been 3 weeks ahead of me if I wouldn't have m/c was due Friday and so her baby will be arriving anytime now.

11 years ago

mrsbaurs I had to turn to medication to ovulate too... it was nice to actually know I ovulated for once! I wonder how long your cycle will go.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Hi there, i was like to join this community, i have been trying to conceive for 12 months (well years and years really if you count previous relationships) i have endo which i had a lap last year, have done clomid with no success and now on metaformin. I understand how you feel, it has gotten so bad now the pain of not conceiving i really think i am loosing my mind, i don't know if i can keep on living, i really need help it hurts so so so much please help me.

466 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

Can y'all look at my chart please? I am so confused. I think I have started my thermal shift but I'm not sure. My cervix was never high soft or open so I'm thinking I just didn't ovulate, but now I might be starting to see a temp shift. Not sure yet though.

Is it possible to ovulate without your cervix being high soft and open? Or likewise, is it possible to have a thermal shift without ovulating?

I guess I will know more when I take my temp tomorrow. Help because I am so confused now!

11 years ago

Welcome mutley!

mrsbaurs I think it looks promising! Looking at your last chart you had a similar shift. The problem with tracking your cervix, doing LH tests, etc is that everyone is different and you can be just a few hours off when testing those things. I would say just keep up your bd schedule and hope for the best! But is does look promising!

redshadoe0 I am kinda of going crazy with the "wait to TTC" today! I have my days!

AFM just kinda anxious today about things... But I will live!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies! How is everyone doing? I haven't been around for quite some time now! Last time I was here I had gotten my BFP!

Has anyone else tried Pre-seed yet? I still swear by it! I know thats what got us pregnant.

I hope everyone still has high hopes!

Currently I'm 16 weeks pregnant and have a healthy, happy busy baby inside me! Good luck to all of you!! Just thought I'd check in and say HI!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

11 years ago

You have got to be kidding me. I just found out that two people on earth that should not be having a child is expecting in Nov!!! I hate this and I hate FB!

This is so hard to hear because when we are all ready and really are deserving of a child, we can't get our prayers answered but, these idiot can. WTF!!

I am sorry I just need to vent!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo