Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 287 Replies | Last Page

I am ok with it for now. I told her I would give it a couple more months and would call her back. She seems to think that my weight is the issue, so I am trying to put on a few pounds (which I don't want to do haha).

I am glad that my hormone levels are ok. I am still temping and I feel like I am going to do the same thing this month. I feel like my cervix was high soft and open yesterday. It is closed today but still high; however, my temp has not gone up so I wonder if the same thing will happen like last month. My body geared up to O and then didn't, only to do it like 10 days later. I don't know what to think at this point. I guess we will continue to BD until my temp goes up.

Dolphin-Glad AF is on her way out.

Red-Maybe a break is just what you need. My friend who is due next week says she got pregnant the month they gave up and stopped "trying".

Wilson-how did your phone call go?

11 years ago

hey redshadoe0, i think it sounds like a break from opks etc might help i have personally never used them think it would stress me out, i know how u feel it is a tiring battle when its went on for so long
baby dust :)

hey dolphin1204, the pets are all doing good thanks, glad to hear ur starting a fresh with the break i hope it helps and i agree got to take the good with the bad and i hope we can all get that BFP we are all waiting for soon
Baby dust :)

hey mrsbaurs, thats good about your hormone levels, hopefully the next time u need to contact the doctors you will be giving them some good news
baby dust :)

AFM : done another test this morning BFN as i expected, spoke to my doctor told her im on day 37 and also about the spotting on days 19,20 & 21
she has told me to wait another week and do another test if my period hasnt arrived before then and if it comes up negative again to contact her as that would be day 44
asked about my appointment with the gynaecologist got a phone number and spoke to the hospital there is a 4 month waiting list so earliest appointment i will probably get would be august but have my name down for any cancellations and they have my contact details so fingers crossed i wont have to wait that long

11 years ago • Post starter

little update was not so good at start to my weekend af showed up (day 39, my longest cycle ever hope every month isnt like that) but not letting it drag me down treated myself today to coffee and 2 mini tubs of ben & jerrys ice cream so that cheered me up had a day of my healthy diet lol and now to see what happens with my next cycle

hope everyone else is doing well

I hate AF came Wilson. At least you know what is going on now. Baby next for your new cycle!

Im still waiting to O. I had symptoms earlier in the week, but no temp shift yet. I did the same thing last month except I thought I didn't O last month so dh and I took a break from BD only for me to O like a week later. I stopped checking signs when I thought I didn't. I am determined this month not to miss it. I told dh that we were going to BD until my temp goes up. Haha. If it doesn't happen this month, it isn't going to be because we didn't BD at the right time.

One of us is bound to get a BFP soon!

11 years ago

Wilson- That is a bummer. I am on CD 35 and still no AF!! So, I can relate. I am going to call the doctor in the morning to see what she thinks.

mrsbaurs- Good Luck with O!! Hopefully you will have great news to share soon. Baby Dust

I will be keeping everyone posted. I have everything crossed at this point!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey mrsbaurs, i knw its so annoying bt took it better than i thought mind u the treats ive had this wkend has helped lol
sounds like a plan for u jst to bd and then maybe u wont miss ovulating this month baby dust and i hope we all get that BFP soon

hey mella0054, yep is a bummer bt think ive done good not to let it drag me down
have everything crossed for u and hope u get some good news this month :) would be nice to hear about someone on here getting that good news of a BFP :)

I hope AF doesn't show mela0054 and a BFP shows up instead!

Hope it has just been a timing issue mrsbaurs and you will catch that eggie this month!

Good for you Wilson on taking a day for yourself! One day won't hurt!

I am sending all my babydust out for those who need it this month! My fingers are crossed for everyone! I don't know about you guys but Mother's Day was kind of a challenge yesterday for me. Had some sad moments but today is a new day!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

AF showed up this morning. I am doing okay but, I don't think that any women should have to miss their period and not be pregnant!! That is just horrible.

On to the next month!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry Mel. Good luck with your next cycle.

I'm on CD 26 and still have not O'ed. Last cycle I O'ed on CD 28 so I am hoping that I will O soon. Since my m/c my cycles have been 40 days!

How is everyone else?

11 years ago

CD 19... not sure if I o'd or not! total guessing game this month!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo