Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 287 Replies | Last Page

hey mrsbaurs
yep im pleased abt the diet jst need to keep it going now :)
not so gd af showed up bt quiet right having a little drink sometimes that can help when u feel like that

i was going to buy preseed bt im going to wait till i have my blood work done to see if all my levels go up

best of luck this month baby dust for u :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I can feel what you're going through. I had my mirena removed in August of 2010 and when things weren't happening I began tracking my cycles in May of 2011. Got pregnant in October just to miscarry and now everything is getting thrown off with my period and my body. It seems that every week another of my friends from high school is expecting and so excited. It gets harder and harder. And I will have to admit, I have not been handling it very well at all. In all honesty the only thing that has kept me hopeful recently, is knowing that I have a doctors appointment next Monday to find out what is wrong.

I wish all of you ladies luck! Hopefully it will be our turn to share our excitement soon!

User Image

12 years ago

Welcome HkateS. I know exactly where you are coming from! It is just not the easy, fun journey that I dreamed it would be.

Good for you on the wine mrsbaurs! The days that AF shows up I wish I was a wine drinker! But I drink beer instead!

Well we have our monitoring appointment tomorrow and may be taking my first trigger shot tomorrow as well. AS long as things have progressed as they should be... I am kind of nervous! But hopefully everything will turn out good! Our mini vacay was good and much needed!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

welcome hkateS
jst like dolphin1204 said its no the easy journey we had all hoped for
i hope everything goes ok for u at the doctors when u go and get some answers and help

hey dolphin1204
glad to here you enjoyed your mini vacation
hope everything goes ok at your appointment keep us posted :)

baby dust :)

Appointment went ok on Tuesday. I wasn't ready for the shot, which I knew I wouldn't be cause clomid makes me ovulate later. So I have another appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound and bloodwork. So hopefully I will be ready for it then. Than O day should be Sat or Sun! I am glad it is on a weekend this time as it is more relaxing to get down to business! They are still not 100% sure on the PCOS. I don't have a lot of the symptoms, but she said that I may just have it under really good control right now. So we shall see once they run a few more tests.

12 years ago

I'm just playing the waiting game to O. I have been temping this time and they have ranged form 96.9-97.7 so we will see what happens. I shouldn't O until sometime next week.

Glad your doc visit went ok dolphin. Good luck at your next one!

Baby Dust!

P.S. On a side note, I have been thinking about adoption a lot lately. Not in the sense that we can't have children, but just in the sense of giving a child a loving home. I don't know if I have been thinking about it more because I am getting stressed about month after month of no results or that God is leading my husband and I do adopt. I have been praying about it.

12 years ago

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. My DH and I have been actively TTC#1 for 14 cycles now. We had two miscarriages last year. The last pregnancy I had in August, I was over the moon. So excited, I knew in my heart that this would be it. But God had other plans. After the 6 week mark, I started bleeding. Went to ER and the doctor told me I had a Subchorionic bleed. But they did an ultrasound and baby looked okay. Had another ultrasound three days later, and my regular OB/GYN said that the baby looked perfectly fine. Well, a week later, that same doctor told me that my miracle baby had stopped growing and I would eventually miscarry. I'm not sure if my bicornuate (heart-shaped) uterus is to blame for the miscarriage. I needed to take Misoprostol to help the miscarriage proceed. I lost my baby in October. When I passed the sac and the cord, that was the worst thing I had to endure in my lifetime.

Months prior to this pregnancy, I found out I had two instances of skin cancer. I had surgery in the summer of 2011 to remove the Melanoma from my face and back of my leg.

DH and I were simply devastated about losing our baby, to say the least. Every cycle that passes is just torture for me. Everywhere I look, I see pregnant women. I see parents with multiple children. I am angry at God and I question WHY the Lord allows some parents to have more than one child, while other couples struggle to have just one baby. Why some women are into drugs and booze yet have healthy pregnancies, and for women like me, who don't smoke or drink, women like me who take prenatal vitamins 'just in case', never have healthy pregnancies at all. I see baby clothes and toys and furniture that I will never be able to own. And every cycle that passes, I get more and more down on myself.

We can't afford fertility testing, and we have no health insurance because we can't afford that either. I am a stay-at-home wife due to anxiety disorder, and DH works two jobs just so we can stay afloat. We are financially in the negative each month. We also have three angel babies in Heaven.

God bless you all and remember that you aren't alone.

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204 glad to hear ur appointment went ok good luck at your next one :) keep us posted

hey mrsbaurs i know that feeling waiting on o day ive done good keeping busy this month
i know what u mean with adoption has crossed my mind too i think it can when you have been trying and no luck and know there are children out there that need loving parents

welcome ericaLynn]
so sorry to hear about your miscarriages that couldnt have been easy for u :(
i know how you feel when u stay healthy etc yet drunks and drug addicts seem to have kid no problem and dont even bring them up properly then people who do care seem to have all different problems trying to concieve

i feel ur pain with financial worries i am also a stay at home wife so we have 1 pay cheque and it is hard at times

baby dust to you all :))

I'm a high school science teacher in an inner city school. Wehave girls at school who are pregnant and I am reminded everyday how unfair life can be.

Welcome erica. I too suffered a miscarriage in October. I have a friend who is pregnant and i would have been 3 weeks behind her. I am constantly reminded every week at church that she is pregnant and i no longer am. I do know that God has a plan that is better than I could ever imagine. It is just hard waiting and wondering what that plan is. We just have to keep praying and follow the Lord.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,  and he will direct your path.

P.S. read the book called "Heaven is For Real" if you have not already. It is a great book and I recommend it to anyone who has gone through a miscarriage. There is a special chapter that brought me to tears.

12 years ago

Welcome Erica and sorry to hear of your troubles. I suffered an ectopic in November and a miscarriage in July. Nothing has worked for us since.

I too would have been due a few weeks behind a friend of mine mrsbauer. I am constantly seeing all the cute things she is doing for her baby and it makes my heart hurt. Thanks for your words and thoughts about following the lord. I used to pray and attend church regularly but have found my self moving away in the last few years. I think it is time I go back.

AFM not too confident about this cycle.. Ovidriel is a trigger shot that I was supposed to take just prior to ovulation, but I didn't end up taking it cause I had a natural lh surge last Thursday. So bascially missed the chance to take it. The biggest follicle I had was 14mm which didn't grow from day 11 to ovulation on day 14 yesterday. I had 6 total follicles all small. So my chances are really low... not sure what will happen in the next few weeks but I will be praying any way!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo