Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 287 Replies | Last Page

hey redshadoe0, sorry to hear af appeared :( fingers crossed & baby dust for next cycle

hey katimay88, im the same trying not to test until i know im late
my cycle is usually 28 days but now and again 33 days which is annoying those months i think im late

hey mrsbaurs, i know how you feel with the waiting game sometimes i feel like the month fly in because of it and drag in other months
hope everything goes well for you at the doctors, let us know how u get on

hey dolohin1204, thats gd u should now more by the end of the wk or early next wk, hopefully you will get a true + soon
atm i am waiting on my doctors sending me to a gynaecologist as she said that is the next step to see if i need any treatments etc or to try figure out why im not falling pregnant
im going to call her on friday and see if she has any idea when i should expect an appointment

baby dust to all

12 years ago • Post starter

Just got home from the doctor. I told her that my cycles are running at around 40 days now since my m/c in October and so she decided to check my hormone levels. She is going to call in a couple of days and depending what my hormone levels are, she may put me on Clomid.

She also told me my BMI is at 21 and the lowest range for normal is 20. She told me to try putting on 5 pounds. I am 5'6 and weigh 130 pounds. I am not underweight. Haha

So I guess I will wait for her phone call in a couple of days. Meanwhile, I am still waiting to O.

Keep us posted dolphin. I hope you get your true +.

Red, I'm not that far ahead of you in my cycle so we can stick together!

Wilson, keep us posted on your cycle and results.

Welcome Katie. I just started temping to see if/when i O. Have you tried that? I tried the opk for one month and they didn't really work for me so I decided not to use them again for a little while. They can tell you that you are getting ready to O, but not that you did. After temping last month I saw that my body geared up to O and then for some reason I didn't. I did O like a week or so later (which I was not counting on so I wasted last cycle). :-)

Baby dust to all!

12 years ago

mrsbaurs Yay! How long are your cycles normally? Since this cycle isn't medicated (clomid) I'm not sure if I'll ovulate or IF I do, when it'll happen... my cycle could very easily go 35+ days this month :( We'll see though! Good luck!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

Before my m/c in October, my cycles were around 30-31. After my m/c I have had 2 cycles at or over 40 days and 1 at 28 days. It is frustrating and makes timing REALLY hard. Haha

12 years ago

hey mrsbaurs, hope ur results come back ok from the docs and they can try help get ur cycle back to normal again must be frustrating for u just now

afm im on day 30 still no af will test tomorrow morning if no af still have a feeling she is going to show her face this month but :( will keep u all posted

baby dust to all :)

Those who have said you have cycles on the longer side, have you found out why?

Keep us posted wilson!

AFM no true + yet....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204, thats no so gd u havent had your true + yet hope u get that soon

jojotryin4number4 thnx for the baby dust :)

AFM done a pregnancy test this morning got a BFN i really hate that little single line so im on day 31 now so jst a waiting game for af to show her face
Phoned my doctors this morning to get a update for my hospital appointment was told to phone the hospital and nobody answering will try again in a little while
Feel so frustrated today like nothing is going right

baby dust to all

Hope things get better for you Wilson! I didn't test this am but will tomorrow!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204
thanks feeling a bit better today got lots to keep me busy trying to put the bfp to the back of my mind im now day 32 n no show of af so will see what happens next longest cycle ive ever had was 33 days

good luck testing today fingers crossed for u :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo