Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 287 Replies | Last Page

I am around 6 dpo. I don't temp, so that is an estimate. I had a + OPK last Sunday morning and that was it. Negatives before Sunday and Sunday night, so I am hoping that I just caught the end of the surge.

My boobs have been a little sore, not when I touch them though. They seem to throb here and there. This could all be in my mind because back in December I thought I had several symptoms and AF ended up coming. I think I want it so bad, I am imagining symptoms!

I plan on testing next week sometime if AF doesn't come. I just don't want to see another BFN!!

12 years ago

I hate when doctors offices cancel! Its so rude and heartless!! Don't they realise how important it is to our journey!! GRR.

I have to wait unitl March 19 now. And I have also been waiting since December!! It sucks so bad.

I am also 6DPO. I have no symptoms at all. I highly doubt that I'm pregnant. I am trying so hard to not be so concerned about it. I have faith that one day I will have another child. But for now, I will concentrate on the one beauty I do have. My daughter just turned 2 on Thursday. I thought for sure I'd be expecting or have another one by now. Life if cruel sometimes!

12 years ago

I hate when docs do that too.

I can say there is no way I missed the time because we BDed Thursday-Wednesday. I got the + OPK on Sunday so I could not possibly have missed! The only thing is will it stick!

Like I said, the sore boobs is probably just my mind playing with me because I want it so bad. I am TTC #1 so I am trying to concentrate on my "kids" (I am a high school science teacher). I'm trying to stay busy at work and home, but it is all I can think about!

12 years ago

I feel the same way as you. There is no way we could have missed it either. But I think this every month.

I agree, try and keep yourself busy. Thats the only way I stay sane. I'm also having a lot of faith lately. I'm trying to keep myself motiviated that it will happen again, just not on my time frame.

I hope we have BFP's together this month!!

12 years ago

Yeah I don't think we could have possibly missed it this month either! Which like Danielle said I think this every month. I did the temp chart for the first time and so I am pretty positive of when I O'd. I am going to try to go back to our first year of TTC and not test until at least a few days before AF is due. We shall see how that works out!

The RE office called me back and rescheduled me for Monday. Problem is DH has a big all day meeting Monday! He thinks he may be able to work around it but we shall see. Would any of you go to the appointment any without DH? Otherwise I would have to reschedule again and possibly wait another couple of months..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Dohphin - I would go regardless and then rebook anyawys if your DH can't come along. I think you'll still feel good about going, and get some advise and possibly book you in for some testing. This journey sucks. I had a view in my mind of having 4 kids. Once I get my next one we're done. I can't do this any longer. I'm taking years off my life due to stress!!

I can't wait to see how your appointment goes!! Maybe you're already pregnant and you won't need the doctor!! EEEK

12 years ago

Keep your positive thoughts flowing please! I need it!! I think I will go any way if he can't make it. I thought about asking my mom to come instead if he can't. But she doesn't know all of our story yet and I am not sure if I am ready for an abundance of people knowing yet.

I wanted/want 4 kids as well! But not sure what I will end up with. I know it is too early, or maybe not I don't know, to think of adoption but it has been on my mind a lot!

12 years ago

I would go ahead and go because you never know when you will be able to get another appt.

I am also using this time to better my faith. I know God has a plan for me because he says it in the Bible numerous times. For I know the plans I have for you,â?? declares the LORD, â??plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11.

I know he has plans for me that are better than I could ever imagine. It is just hard when my plan and his are not the same! I am just hoping he will bless me with a child soon. It is hard watching all my friends have children and sometimes I wonder why he wants me to feel this way and watch all my friends get pregnant. I will understand when GOD wants me to.

12 years ago

Yeah DH's boss told me he was good to go to the appointment with me! 5 dpo today some small symptoms but nothing too out of the ordinary yet. Anyone close to testing???

12 years ago

I'm 8 DPO! I tested yesterday and got a BFP!!! BUT then I tested this morning and got a BFN. I give up. God hates me.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo