Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 287 Replies | Last Page

I too get that itch to test after about 8 days! Sometimes the results are accurate at that point but most of the time not! Keep strong!

AF showed up yesterday right on time. It is so frustrating to me that everything is "normal" when it comes to my reproductive "area" besides actually getting pregnant! Kind of drives me nuts to think about it!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I agree dolphin. I'm getting tired of these long cycles since my m/c. I am at CD 27 and still haven't ovulated. I should ovulate sometime next week. I'm starting the drugs if this cycle doesn't work. I was hoping I didn't have to use drugs, but I might have to. I want a child so bad I can't stand it. I want to experience pregnancy and feel a baby kick inside my stomach. Is that so much to ask? HAHA

11 years ago

Apparently it is too much to ask! Ugh! The life of a long term TTCer!

11 years ago

BAH! I'm so fed up ladies... yesterday I got a super faint positive test, hubby could even see the line. (unless he was humoring me). So of course tested this morning. Same line, still beyond faint but there. And still flippin spotting. Been spotting off and on for 3 days now. First 2 days just brown spotting, totally random and not much at all (just on tp). Today I woke up to a smear of red on the tp. But it's turned back to brown now. I'm so tired of this. Why is this so hard. What is WRONG with me that I, as a woman, have to get HELP to get preggo and even WITH help I can't get preggo!!?!? I just want one... just one to feel growing in me and have that connection with... the rest of our family we can adopt if we need to. Just one. *sigh*

I don't suppose any of you have had implantation bleeding before huh? around 9-12 dpo ish???

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Hey redshadoe0 not fun that you have to go through this! But it could be a positive sign. Don't count yourself out just yet! Have you talked to a doctor about your progestrone? If it is too low you can't sustain a pregnancy. If you haven't it may be something to look into! I am sending my currently unused baby dust your way!

How is everyone else doing? AF is on the out for me YEAH! :)

11 years ago

Well I think I ovulated sometime this weekend. Not sure though because I discarded the temps. I was in a wedding this weekend so I discarded them because we stayed out late and drank. The problem is, I think we missed it. Anybody want to look at my chart and see?

Also, if it doesn't work this cycle I am going to start Clomid. When should I call my doc? Should I wait until AF comes to call? I haven't done any research yet about Clomid.

11 years ago

mrsbaurs it looks like you could have. I had a situation like this last month where we were at a wedding and had a few late nights and it seemed to mess with my chart. It was right around O time too. I would wait a few more days just to see if you temps stay up. I would also call your doctor now to get the perscription proccess going and to make sure everything is in order so you don't miss this next month if you are not preggo right now. Good luck and keep your spirits up!

11 years ago

mrsbuars I would call the doc and let em know the next cycle you want clomid... they may wanna run some blood tests first. Clomid is usually taken either days 3-7 or 5-9 depending on your doctors preference. Good luck! I wish I knew something about charting, but I can't help ya there. :(

Dolphin, yes I have low progesterone... doc called back with negative beta test results. Period started today OF COURSE. So this cycle, I've decided I'm done with Clomid. I want to try something else like Femera or just move to injections. Either way... I want to be put on progesterone right after I ovulate instead of waiting to see if I got pregnant or not before they do something. *sigh* I'm so discouraged.

Good luck to everyone else...

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

hey dolphin1204, sorry to hear af started again for u but lots of baby dust for u on this next cycle

redshadoe0, sorry to hear af showed for u too hopefully your doctors can help u try something else and get a bfp soon cnt b nice like us all we jst want that bfp
baby dust

hey mrsbaurs, must be frustrating for you getting long cycles and O comes late in your cycle hope your doctors can give u something to try and help you get ur bfp fingers crossed for you this month n that u havent missed O
baby dust for you :)

AFM, the past week has not been good atall I had to cancel my appointment on the tuesday due to a close family member with some bad news so had to go out of town straight away, on top of that my dh hasnt been given the 4 weeks work yet and money is really tight so not having much luck atm, im due to get af at the wkend so see what happens with this cycle and hopefully i will hear back from the hospital soon with another appointment
suppose things can only get better i hope

11 years ago • Post starter

I called the doc today. They are going to call in a prescription for Clomid so that if I do start next week, the prescription will be ready for me to pick up and start.

I O'ed either Saturday or Sunday so I am between 6 and 7 dpo. No symptoms yet, but I am pretty sure we missed it. We BD Wednesday and then I O'ed Saturday or Sunday so I don't think this month will work out. For some reason I thought I was going to O like Monday or Tuesday so I wasn't expecting to O when I did. I know they say sperm can live inside you for several days, but since we hadn't BD since Wednesday, I doubt the sperm could last until Saturday or Sunday. At least I know the Clomid will be waiting on me when AF shows next week.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo