Community post

Discussion

Been Feeling down :(

View Full Post

Hi im quiet new to the forum , me n my oh have been ttc for over 2 years now
we are both hopefully getting help from our doctors within the next couple of weeks to do fertility tests
anyway for a while there i had been coping not to bad from month to month and having no joy conceiving bt now have found out 2 more ppl i knw are expecting i jst dnt know how to deal with this part that every time i hear abt someone i knw expecting i feel sorry for myself
jst had to get this of my chest as i dnt really have anyone to talk to abt this, my oh jst tells me it will be our turn one day bt i jst keep wondering when will that be coz it feels like its never going to happen :( n hoped maybe people on here could give me some advice to try help me pick myself back up again
thanks

287 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 287 Replies | Last Page

ARGH!!!! I think I'm on the way to ANOTHER chemical pregnancy... I got a positive hpt at 9 dpo, then a SUPER faint one at 10 dpo... then nothing at 11 or 12 dpo. I'm so angry... 3 losses in one year so far and it's only April. This is killing me.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

Hello dreaded TTW. This is the worst because I have to go to my SIL's baby shower on Sunday! All while I over analyze my own body for the slightest little symptom.

Redshadoe0- That is a bummer. Hang in there!

Mrsbaurs- Good luck at the lady doc hopefully you can get some news that will get you closer to your BFP!

Dolphin1204- Your story is too funny! At least we can laugh at our trials and tribulations!

To everyone else-

User Image

12 years ago

hey redshadoe0, sorry to hear about your losses that cant be a easy thing to deal with, i know are dh's heart are in the right place when they say things like '' it will be our turn'' bt i jst keep thinking when ??

hi mela0054 i agree too it seems so unfair how other ppl fall pregnant so easy, i would be happy with 1
sometimes its hard to fight the jealousy thing, i have my nephews christening this wkend yet another family get together n no doubt i will be asked the usual ''when are you having a baby''
i know how u feel with the TWW i sometimes think im imagining symptoms

hey dolphin, glad to hear your appointment went well, at least you and your dh can find humour in the situation i can imagine it cant be easy for you at times u have been through so much, baby dust for u and very best of luck this month

hi angel20, it is easy to start obsessing over wanting to get pregnant i find some months easier than others and i jst hope one day i can get my bfp along with all the great women i have spoke to on here

hey lisa1981 sorry to hear about all your stress at work , that cnt be easy for u
glad to hear u enjoyed your mini vacation

hey mrsbaurs, how did your appointment go today??

sorry for this long post i will put my update on a separate post

babydust to everyone :)

12 years ago • Post starter

hey

this month just seems to have flew buy
lisa1981, i didnt manage to get pre-seed for this cycle had so much going on this month feel like i have blinked and it has gone
i am 8 DPO
not sure if any of you have had this happen but between day 19 and 21 of my cycle (or between 5 DPO & 7 DPO) i have had blood spotting it has stopped since last night and tonight i have never had this between cycles not sure what it could mean so any advice would be appreciated
i dnt know wither to phone my doctor or not about this

a story that may make you all laugh, i keep corn snakes and recently i was keeping 2 of them together temporarily was told they were both male so thought it would b fine for a few wks, they had been separated about a month ago n well on Tuesday night i come home to my snake laying eggs i just though to myself come on even my pets are having babies before me bt it made me laugh n i will have something else to keep me busy in 8 wks time

wilsonc- Not to get your hopes up but it could be implantation bleeding!! You know the bleeding we all hope for at the first site of our AF. Anyway...I hope so!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

13 dpo and I'm totally gettin mixed signals from preggo tests. 10 miu ICs say yes, faintly... FRER has a SHADOW of a line... but nothing I can go waving around doing a happy dance! UGH! It's craziness. I don't understand. waiting 3 more days and giving up and taking a break before I lose my mind.

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

hi mela0054, thnx for the info :) dnt worry i try each month not to let my hopes build up i feel its not as big a let down if af shows (one of my little ways of coping), the earliest i would test would be a wk tomorrow if no af bt yea fingers crossed n thanks again

hey redshadoe0
i can imagine how mixed up u will be feeling getting faint lines etc, have u tried a digital test i always find them alot easier as it tells u yes or no, me personally i have only ever bought the line tests once i didnt like them tbh
hope u get a bfp, i know how u feel not long ago everything got to me and i felt like giving up all together

baby dust :)

redshadoe0 I would take a breath and stop testing for a bit. It could be a + but also a possible evap line. Try not to stress! How many DPO are you? I know it is hard and easy for me to say but think positive! Usually a + is a + no matter how faint it is. Make sure you tell your doctor about it so they have it on file incase they want to do further testing if things don't trun out the way you want them to.

I agree with mela0054, Wilson. It could be a geat sign! Keep us posted! As far as the snakes, I have always hated snakes and damn them for having babies!

Mrsbaurs how was the appt?

mela0054 good luck at the baby shower! I really have hated going to them for the past few years. I actually had to go to one during my ectopic last November.. It was pretty much torture! Positive thoughts and laughter will help your mind and body.

Lisa1981 no good about the job situation. I wish you peace and hope that things will go better for you! Our jobs are usually a huge part of our lives and it is a hard pill to swallow when that part of us is threatened. Which is not unlike the TTC journey.

AFM I have been taking the 2ww in stride and trying to not over think or stress. I am 7dpo and I am still testing + on HPTs from my trigger shot. I want to test every few days so I know if and when the HCG is out of my system. Then I know any + after a - will be a true +. Or if it doesn't go to a - and the +'s get stronger I will call for a blood test. Kinda crazy seeing the two lines. But it sucks knowing it doesn't mean I am actually pregnant!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

hey dolphin1204, thnx i hope so bt will keep u posted im jst trying not to think abt it to much and see what happens in the next wk
i love my reptiles its a hobby bt i know they arent for everyone, i know they are trying to make me jealous lol

glad to hear you are taking your 2ww in your stride its no t always easy, it must be strange seeing the 2 lines, do they do the blood test to find out if you are pregnant rather than going by the tests if u dont get a - and the + gets stronger

I'm worried about wasting money on a digital test because they're often not as sensitive as the line tests. And I figure if I can barely get a line, the digi wont pick it up?? I'm 13 DPO today. We're fixin to head to Texas for the weekend for hub's birthday... so I should be able to relax and stop thinking about it so much.... hopefully. Thanks for the comments ladies! It means a lot, honestly. Hubs doesn't understand the frustration. On another note (TMI) I've been keeping track of my cervix, and today it rose super high up and it's kinda tryin hide up there. I hope thats a good sign since I think when the comes, your cervix is supposed to be super low and starting to open right? So we'll see!!! And the CM is increasing... so we'll see.

Good luck to ya'll!! Praying for 's all around!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo