April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 341 Replies | Last Page

@agatch mercy!! You are so kind and nice! I send you big hug
@shayGosney thanks!! Good luck this cycle!
@Mistique good luck too! Not getting obsessed is so good and at the same time so difficult...
@Alexplpl thanks!! I am now and expert in TTC acronyms in English and no idea about how it is said in Spanish

I am out this cycle, some hours after my post I started spotting and looks like my AF is coming, I was keeping the hope it could be implantation as it was earlier than usual (CD 25) but the hopes are going away as I just got a BFN and it is increasing :(

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@SCUBA congratulations! You very much deserved this! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
@AGATCH so sorry this happened to you! Sending my prayers your way!

4 years ago

Hi ladies! Omg I'm overwhelmed by all your love and support. You have all kept me going month after month, especially after the doctor's diagnosis that my chances were so low. I surprised by hubby this morning on our 5 year dating anniversary! He couldn't believe it!
We are being cautious about getting too excited as we have a long road ahead with having a previous ectopic. I have my first blood draw Monday morning. Meanwhile I'm going to keep testing all weekend.

FRER is definitely darker today at 11dpo. I think the Progesterone last month messed with my cycle dates as the midwife couldn't believe I had such a strong position so early. So perhaps my dates are a bit out. xxx

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies...
I am 11dpo, and my fr was negative this am.....so discouraged! I haven't been ttc that long but due to my advanced age for pregnancy feel like om running out of time...(41).
Its crazy i have a ton of symptoms this cycle and thought this was for sure it. I also conceived my other children on first trys sooooo,
Hoping that af doesnt show, but totally feeling that she is...
Anybody eles 11dpo and testing yet?

????????????????????????

4 years ago

@anesakim I'm 43 and just got my BFP with a strong positive at 10dpo naturally after being told my egg reserves were too low. Good luck! xx

@agatch how are you doing? I'm just heartbroken for you xx

User image

4 years ago

Should be in my fertile week, baby danced last night! Let the tww torture begin Really hoping for some and leading to a
good vibes to you all!

4 years ago

Should be in my fertile week, baby danced last night! Let the tww torture begin Really hoping for some and leading to a
good vibes to you all!

4 years ago

Ladies I am struggling today. I just found out that one of my good friends is pregnant again!! They already have three kiddos and she was even on the Copper IUD. They were not trying at all!! She just happened to get pregnant and of course she is very healthy. They are due in January with another little boy.

I am just so heartbroken that she felt she couldn’t say anything to me since she knows we have been trying for so long. Plus I had to find out through Facebook. I just wish it would happen for me too. I am happy for them but still sad that it just hasn’t happened for us yet. Just feeling so down and discouraged already. Not even made it to O and I just feel out of it for the month.

Good luck ladies and sorry for the venting.

User image

4 years ago

Ladies I'm a little worried. Just did a test with fmu with FRER and the line is really faint compared with yesterday Digital still says 1-2 but this doesn't look good. I did get up at 2.30am to pee and I tested at 6.30am. Do you think it's just before I didn't wait long enough? I'm really panicking now xxx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

scuba - my line on 12dpo was barely there, was the same on 13 and 14dpo and didn't get any noticeably darker till 15dpo. Don't panic yet xo

<a href=

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo