April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 341 Replies | Last Page

@scuba I'm really sorry, it's so unfair... I send you big hugs

User image

4 years ago

Scuba Damn ..I was keeping one last hope for you... I know you must be feeling so defeated right now and this whole situation sucks but on the good side you conceived by your own and that by itself is a very good sign. Remember what doctors said? Take your time babe and when you’re ready we’ll be here for any kind of support! Stay strong

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Thank you xxxx

User image

4 years ago

@scuba I am so so sorry! It's so unfair

We are all here for you xx

4 years ago

Scuba I am so sorry! I agree with Alex that it is a great sign you were able to conceive on your own though but it so unfair that it had to be an early loss. Sending you big hugs.

4 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am new here. Congratulations to all who got BFPs! @scuba just read your threads. So sorry about the loss.

I am 16 /17 dpo today. I have mild PCOS and this longer cycles of 30 - 33 days.
My last AF was on July 15. I am sure I ovulated on 02 / 03 Aug as I checked with OPK.
I was all crampy, had sore nips had pinching /pulling sensation on 14 and 15 August. Have had nausea and increase bowel movements since then.
Tested on 18 Aug morning and could see a faint line so did a Beta HCG which came out to be only 6.8.

I am very confused. Going to get another beta HCG Test today and hopefully there will be higher HCG levels!!!

user submitted image

TTC #1

4 years ago

Scuba I am so so so sorry that is just so unfair!!!

Mrsshah welcome!! And congrats!! Hope those numbers go up!!!

AFM: only on cd15 and I usually don’t O till cd22 or so. My temp has dropped and I have ewcm so I am hopeful O will happen sooner!! Been bding at least every other day with a few days in a row here and there. Trying to stay positive with all of it.

Hoping to see a lot of positives here soon!!!

User image

4 years ago

Thank you @Shay! But I am not sure if it's positive yet at HCG was only 6.8

TTC #1

4 years ago • Edited

It's all over xx Waiting for my AF xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Just got reports HCG increased to 7.8. I am really confused. It's increased only by 1 point in 2 days!!!!

Is it a bad sign

TTC #1

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo