April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 341 Replies | Last Page

@mistique, thank you but my line yesterday was really dark which is why I'm worried. Pic of yesterday's test attached... Xxxx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Anesakim Hi! Don’t get discouraged just yet! You’re not out till AF comes. Fingers crossed!!

Magick Good luck

Shay I totally get you girl! Happened to me a lot in the past few months. It’s pike all my friends are getting pregnant even the ones they didn’t really wanted too.. it’s always like a knife in the heart and no one, even hubby doesn’t understand how that feels. I get you.. Happy for them but yet can’t help and feel a bit sad/jealous. Hang in there you’ll be feeling better in the next few days and of course you’re not out yet! It’s a new cycle full of hopes and a chance to get two beautiful lines in few weeks! Focus on that!! Hugs

Scuba don’t panick just yet! It could really be that your urine was diluted and not too concentrated after the 2:30am visit to the bathroom. Hopefully that’s the case. Try again late evening after a hold. They say evening pee is better for testing even from fmu. There is a research here in the site which gives you percentages. Keep us posted.

AFM a very weird thing is happening and I never had this before. Maybe you ladies can help or someone had this. I usually have AF for 5 days with the 5th day to be spotting. Day 6 is usually all clear and good to go. Sometimes I had still pinches even on day 5-6 and that’s normal for me.
This cycle AF stopped at day 5 as usual with some spotting but since then day 6 & 7 I kept spotting and had very light cramps. Day 8 today and I still have some pinches and a very very slight hint of spotting. Does this make any sense?

User image

4 years ago

@Alex thank you xx

I did have something similar when I was pregnant with my daughter and spotted like a period. Have you done a test? xx

User image

4 years ago

Hello All .. I’m new to this group. We have been Ttc for 4 months now.. I’m on my 6dpo .. I have been spotting brown and bright blood from yesterday and everyday at least two acne are popping up since my ovulation which is not normal. I’m scared to get my hopes up but ????????‍??..
any similar experiences which lead to bfp or not

4 years ago

Scuba last time I tested was 3-4 days before AF with a frer which gave me an evap. After that all AF symptoms was there so I waited and she came as expected. During AF I had my normal horrible period cramps and all and the only weird thing is that I’m still spotting now at cd 8. Usually at this time my fertile cm starts to show since I tend to ovulate on CD11-12. I’m sure I’m not pregnant since AF was heavy as usual but idk what my body is doing. I should be waiting for O now.

Chris Hi and welcome! it could be either way. It could be due to pms or an early pregnancy symptom. I’m sorry I might haven’t gave you the answer you wanted but unfortunately period and pregnancy has the same “symptoms” most of the times! I really hope you’ll get your bfp in a few days!!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Sorry I have been away for a while. TTC was getting to me so I had to take a step back for a month or so. This month we used Conceive plus and I used a diva cup for the first time post sex. I think it worked! Do you see a line on this? I'm only 11 dpo right now so I am hoping this is a sticky baby. I definitely feel symptoms right now so I take that as a good sign!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@jessica that looks like a great line. Good luck! xx

Afm I think I'm having a chemical. I'm literally heartbroken right now. It's just so unfair Blood test in 1 hour. This is my test this morning. The line is barely there. I feel gutted for getting my hopes up. I just don't know how much more of this I can take xx

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@scuba I send you a big hug, let's see what the blood test indicates.

@chris welcome! As Alex says there is no way to differentiate, just wait and later the tests.

@jessica I also see the line! Congratulations!!

User image

4 years ago

Jessica The line is very easy to see! That’s a positive for sure!
Scuba This is so unfair indeed... I’m so sorry hun! I really hope this is not the case!

User image

4 years ago

Ladies I just spoke to the midwife. It's an early loss Hcg was only 9. Should have been a lot higher by now. Having another blood test on Wednesday to check it's going down. So I guess that's it xx

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo