April/May 2020 TTC

View Full Post

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies!!

Hi lol...

You're one month closer to your bfp yay !! Hopefully this is it

341 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 341 Replies | Last Page

Burkett I see a line progressing too

4 years ago

@Alexplpl they aren't the most reliable! I haven't tried another brand as yet, I'm working the next two days so I will test again on Thursday using a different brand if AF hasn't appeared

4 years ago

Actually I just found a FRER in the cupboard...

user submitted image

4 years ago

Yey Burkette

4 years ago

Omg Burkette huge after all, this cycle before your hubby left was a lucky one! I’m so happy for you!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Burkette I am so excited for you!!! Yay!!!

Alex we would still be bding but hubby isn’t up for it just yet. He is still really sore from being sick since he was coughing a lot. Hoping he is up for it this evening though!!!

AFM: FF finally gave me cross hairs!! I have been feeling my normal after O symptoms like sore chest and mild cramping. As I thought I am now only 3dpo!! Hoping we timed it well. Still going to bd more when hubby feels up to it just in case!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Thankyou so much ladies! I'm trying not to get excited still...so anxious that it might not be real/something could go wrong!

I haven't told my hubby yet as he's at work and feel like he might want to be sitting down to receive the news

I don't know if/when I should make an appointment with my GP...

4 years ago

Congrats Burkette! Is AF technically late yet? I would just wait until then and call to make your appt! Hopefully Dh is home soon, I would be dying

4 years ago

@alex you are absolutely right! That's definitely why I put a deadline on it and if I'm not pregnant by then, I'm just going to go for it! I hope your cramps turn out to be a sign of something exciting!

I think I'm ovulating today? My opks are being stubborn. Sometimes I have months where they don't get fully positive, but my temp indicates O and AF shows up after my normal LP length. I'm not temping this month though so who knows

4 years ago

It's difficult to tell as I don't temp or anything so I only have OPK's to go by. I got my peak on 14th so 2 weeks ago on Weds, so I'm considering AF late if it doesn't show by Thursday I guess. And I'll test again then

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo